BY GLAMGLOW #40 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Sienna J.
San Jose, CA
Makes my skin feel soft and smooth. Feels very clean. I think it is pricey but well worth it. The packaging is so cute. I love that the mask comes out blue. I bought it at Sephora and I would definitely repurchase it.
Rhea R.
I love this and it comes in such cute packaging!! I love that it's a peel off mask it's so satisfying and it really feels great on the skin. Also a very unique shiny blue color so very fun but expensive. Nice splurge item!
Aubri B.
Smells absolutely amazing! First time trying and I have to say, it  Leaves your skin feeling brand new. Plus the cool packaging doesn't hurt! Purchased online from amazon. Will definitely purchase a GlamGlow mask again.
Jae R.
Jersey City, NJ
Got this more so for the collectible aspect of it. With the tiny size I think it’d be impossible to see any real results. It’s nice for the one or two time use you’ll get out of it - I’d go with something larger and a bit more exfoliating. Good for travel.
Vanessa F.
Reading , PA
I absolutely LOVE this glam glow. I am a fan of all their products, but I love the peel off type like this one. I first saw this after a few beauty bloggers recommended it and I continue to recommend it to my friends!
Hannah C.
It's a great anti-aging mask with a super fun color. It's always very oddly satisfying to remove the mask. Glamglow's prics points are typically on the higher end. But they're very effective. I purchased this at Sephora and would most likely purchase again.
Anne K.
Salisbury, MD
This is super fun to use especially if you're using it within a group at a party. As with most GlamGlow products, I'm not sure the item justifies the price but it does give me immediate softer, smoother, better looking skin after I wash it off, And it provides some amazing selfies while I'm wearing it!
Taylor C.
Oklahoma City
Really expensive but left skin with a nice softness after just one use. I would most likely  not purchase again because I feel as though GlamGlow can be somewhat overrated and way too expensive for what it is. Can get this with drugstore masks for cheaper.
Hannah F.
Columbia, PA
This is my favorite peel of mask. It removes black heads & unwanted dirt in the pores without hurting or damaging the skin. It is just gentle enough that it doesn’t rip the facial hair out and it doesn’t hurt like other peel of masks I’ve tried in the past.
Hannah A.
Columbus
No complaints about this product. I don't really need my face to be more firm but I did feel that this product made my skin feel very clean and soft. The tube I had was so small though I only got like 2 uses out of it. The price is kinda crazy for the amount of product you recieve.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?

back