BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Wailing c.
frisco
Would buy it ,because is the box have sonic which is one of my favor cartoon characters, this is my first time using this brand , but I love to try new stuff and I love this one so much , look good
Lana R.
homer glen
I really love this mask. It makes my skin feel amazing after. The color of this looks so cool. It has really nice packaging. It’s kinda pricey but it’s worth it. I would definitely buy this again.
Danielle B.
WONDER LAKE, IL
I love the smell and the color of this product. But i do wish it was a bit easier to peel off for $69 a jar. I love the other wash off formulas but not too fond of the peel off masks.
Ally S.
YAY for nerds!!! I just got this the other day for my birthday, I have not tried the mud yet but I am loving the moisturizer by glam glow so far! I have been looking for a moisturizer for awhile now especially one that does not cause breakouts. So far this one is doing a wonderful job. It smells INCREDIBLE and has a tinted version as well. It's not super thick or super liquidy and give you a beautiful dewy natural look. Very French 💗💗💗
Angela N.
Oh now this one is my FAVORITE! First of all, who doesn’t love a flippin’ peel off mask? I adore them. I look like the Tin Man from the Wizard Of Oz when I use this mask.. so I always have fun with this mask! Peeling the mask off is painless and easy. It leaves my skin glowing and beautiful and uplifted. AHHMAZING!
Selah K.
Memphis
The blue color is very pretty and it helped make my skin brighter and glowing. Although it left my skin kind of dry, the next day it looked healthy and refreshed. After I used the mask I put on Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex and 3pcs Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex 3ml.
Megan D.
Philadelphia, PA
This mask rules! After cleansing and exfoliating, I keep this on for about 30 minutes. The peeling off and pearly color change is so satisfying! But even better I’d that my skin feels so hydrated and smooth afterwards - not tight and dehydrated like many others masks. 10/10 worth the money.
Kaleigh C.
Oskaloosa
This mask is so much fun to put on! I love that it comes with a mask brush, and it's so soft I've ended up using it for all of my peel off masks. This smells so good like coconut, and makes your skin feel incredibly soft after peeling off. It's also pretty fun to look like tin man as it's drying!
Christina W.
Louisville, KY
Fun color! I have used multiple of their products and always like the results. This one just happens to be even more fun! Face feels firmer and brighter after using.
Ana T.
San Francisco
You see the change instantly since I’ve been using these mask my skin has been brighter! Not only is the application seamless (which in my opinion is the most important) but smells divine!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?