BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Petra C.
Winnipeg , MB
The packaging is what got me with this product and I am glad that it also worked amazing !! it as fun to use for a girls night with friends ! pulled off some baby hairs but that's expected with products like that ! great product
Megan V.
What can I say? I’m a sucker. I love the smell, the colour, the feel of this on my face. It looks cool, and it’s fun to peel off. My skin always feels soooo hydrated after I use this mask. Treat yoself and buy it!
KiomiYates Y.
I bought this just cause it’s sonic and I love the glam and glow products. It’s a fun colour and I enjoy everything about it. I felt a difference in my skin after taking this off and I wish I could find it again
Neelofer S.
Dubai, Dubai
This is my second mask from Glamglow. The first in my skincare routine was the classic Youth Mud mask in a black pot. It worked like a charm and I was pretty impressed with the results. It lived up to its claims- my skin was squeaky clean, exfoliated (you can see the difference right after you wash it off, it's crazy!) and smooth as silk (no exaggeration). It truly is a luxury facial in a jar.

I tried the Firming Treatment mask in the Sonic Blue limited edition color. Let me tell you, the color of the mask is a brilliant cobalt blue. It so matches the speedster, Sonic and the mask's consistency is thick liquid (think of bubble gum, that's been melted and melted)  as opposed to the consistency of the Youth Mud mask. It definitely has a fragrance, so if you've got a sensitive nose you might want to stray from this mask. The mask goes on smoothly (it's real fun to apply it and walk around with a steel blue face). It doesn't turn silver, unlike Glamglow's other masks and dries in about 20mins. Yes, you can't talk while the mask dries down (just like the Youth Mud). You have to peel off the mask and what's revealed is brighter skin. I can't quite comment on the long-term effects as I've only used this mask about 6 times or so (and all for occasions because the radiance on the skin is comparable to none) but the skin does feel slightly (and pleasantly) firm/ tighter immediately after peeling it off.
Anisa S.
Bradford
This mask is amazing! I love the way it makes my skin feel, it’s better than I thought it would be as a lot of you tubers use this product and say it’s really good so I thought I’d try it and I was IMPRESSED ❤️
Rianna C.
Loved the packaging! found it easy to apply and was really nice to wear have only tried it a handful of times so have yet to see any improvements but it’s definitely great to pamper with if anything.
Barbara L.
the effect on my skin is very beautiful, my face looks bright and fresh and then I liked the tropical perfume of the cream. The packaging has not a low price, but I can say that money is well spent.
D A.
cologne
I actually was loving it never had a mask that make my face so beautiful glowing and hydrated.
Besides the amazing ingredients the colors is stunning to :)
I will use it again
Glamglow knows how to make ur skin slay the day.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
This is a fun mask that will give you results after a short while of use. Not only is the kind of metallic blue a play aspect to this mask but as it dries you feel the difference in your skin after you peel it. The package is adorable especially for those who grew up playing sonic, I would definitely grab again. The only down side is I go through this product relatively fast compared to my other facial treatments.
Ashley P.
['burnaby', ''], BC
Love love this product! First the colour is so much fun and I had a blast wearing this! Also it’s amazing to use before putting on makeup because it gives you a more defined firm look!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?