BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Javier H.
Hialeah, FL
This mask is so good , I have this mask for about 2 years and is so good it help me with my acne and pores .
Alma M.
Huntsville, AR
This was really amazing my skin felt so much softer and fresher after it was removed and still like using it.
Emilie G.
Boston, MA
The product is great and is super pretty when its on (selfies!), it's super expensive. Try to get a sample??
Mariah B.
La Mesa, CA
Glam glow never lets me down. This mask is SO amazing that it will make your skin feel smooth and refreshed!
Larissa G.
Cusseta, AL
I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS SO MUCH AND THE COLOUR. IVE USED THE PURPLE ONE TO BUT THIS PRODUCT HAD ME AT SONIC.
Melissa H.
Hampton
My skin felt great, and mask did what it claimed. The color really is what sold me, as well as the packaging.
Jerrica C.
San Antonio
This product is amazing! Definitely saw a difference in my skin after peeling it off. Also, it smells great!
Sunny Y.
Fresno, CA
This product is definitely worth the hype! It has worked wonders for me and it has improved my skin so much!
Ashton K.
Rockville, MD
This mask is great right before an event or quick pick me up. The gravity mud helps hydrate, lift, and firm.
Susana G.
Best mask ever"!! It really does what it promise. I lovet"! I love it"! I love it!!! I strongly recommend it💓
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?