BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Mariah M.
Dayton , OH
I love this mask and all the glam glow full size comes with a applicator it’s super cute . This firms your skin I use this twice a week to make my skin tight and smooth I would highly recommend to anyone . The price is fair but this does have a strong smell.
Jennifer H.
One of my favorite masks and I have combination skin and have still seen results with this mask. I used it twice a week and saw improving on my skin overall. Such a great mask and I would reccomend it for all skin types.
Cassidy H.
Gouverneur
This is a great product it left my skin feeling smooth. The only thing is you don't get enough product for your money. This is a great mask but I do want a more of an amount for my money. This was a bit harsh on my skin.
Susan S.
Hickory
This is a great product that helps get rid of smile lines and premature wrinkles all while giving your skin PERFECT moisture. I love the packaging! It definitely did meet my expectations. Would be thrilled to buy more!!
Joy H.
Las Vegas
I don’t honestly see what all the hype is about. I did not see much difference when I used this. The only reason I keep using it is so I don’t waste my money spent on this. Disappointing.
Jae R.
Jersey City, NJ
Got this more so for the collectible aspect of it. With the tiny size I think it’d be impossible to see any real results. It’s nice for the one or two time use you’ll get out of it - I’d go with something larger and a bit more exfoliating. Good for travel.
Alanah W.
North Chicago, IL
I bought this specifically out of childhood memories and decided to actually crack it open and use it; best decision ever! Great value, even Jeffree Star approves! I love the color, it makes this such a fun face mask!
Taylor C.
Oklahoma City
Really expensive but left skin with a nice softness after just one use. I would most likely  not purchase again because I feel as though GlamGlow can be somewhat overrated and way too expensive for what it is. Can get this with drugstore masks for cheaper.
Seleena L.
I have super sensitive skin I breakout alot, have super dry patches as well as oily patches.. AND this stuff makes my skin feel and look 100% better. I don't usually go for really hyped products and don't always believe they really do what they say they do but this stuff actually works, I just wish it wasn't limited edition... I don't want it to go away!
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really love how this makes my skin feel. Its nice and tight but not too tight. I also love the limited edition of the sonic mask! definitely one of my favorite masks just wish it wasn't limited edition and I could get more!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?