BY GLAMGLOW #40 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just becau...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
kelseyy h.
this stuff is amazing, i have oily/combo skin that is acne prone. i got this at sephora when i was in the middle of a bad breakout, it cleared my skin & firmed my sin & made my scarring smooth out. i live by this mask. i recommend it to anyone & everyone i can!
Deana K.
Lansing
The Glamglow Gravitymud firming treatment Sonic Blue Collectible Edition Sonic face mask is amazing. It firms while also leaving your skin feeling smooth and flawless while not leaving any harsh chemicals or oily residue on your skin. Leaving your face glowing!
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
Obsessed! This is my favorite face mask ever! You really can feel it working on your skin. My skin looks so good and refreshed. It’s pricey, but you don’t need that much and it’ll go a long way if you apply it the right way
Naomi O.
Scarsdale, NY
I love the GlamGlow mud mask. I have tried others that claim to be dupes from Sephora and L'Oréal but I do think there are no true dupes out there for this product. It helps keep my skin clear and clean. The only downside is that it is very pricey for how little you get. However I do find myself buying it again and again Bc this is the best mud mask out there IMO
Chi-mei C.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I absolutely love peel masks! This one is firming and so pretty. They lowered the price to make it more affordable and I have to say t is one of my favorite masks ever! It doesn't make my face red and angry like some masks.
Peyton W.
GLAMGLOW has without a doubt the best mudmasks i have ever used in my life, and I love me some masks. Their products smell so darn good, and they are so gentle on my skin. It's pricey but it is honestly so worth it. I am a repeat purchaser and will continue to be so.
Lily J.
Urbana, OH
This is my favorite of the glamglow masks, I have repurchased 3 times now. I love the fact that you can peel this off, which saves me the hassle of scrubbing my face to get the mask off. I see a tightening effect in my skin
Mattie O.
This is seriously my favorite!! Pretty pricey but so effective and wonderful in the long run. I bought this at sephora and it makes you feel so refreshed. Definitely exceeded my expectations and I will def be buying again.
Shini M.
Toledo, OH
I love this mask. I don’t know what it is about it but I enjoy using it. My face does feel firmer after uses and I think it looks kinda interesting on. Only downside is the price but I suppose that’s expected since it’s Glam Glow.
Emily C.
Davenport, IA
Wonderful mask with the perfect amount of time. I really enjoy glamglos in general but really like this product. I bought it online from their store and found it to be effective after the mask was done. I would recommend it and other masks by glam glow as well.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?