BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Anne K.
Salisbury, MD
This is super fun to use especially if you're using it within a group at a party. As with most GlamGlow products, I'm not sure the item justifies the price but it does give me immediate softer, smoother, better looking skin after I wash it off, And it provides some amazing selfies while I'm wearing it!
Taylor C.
Oklahoma City
Really expensive but left skin with a nice softness after just one use. I would most likely  not purchase again because I feel as though GlamGlow can be somewhat overrated and way too expensive for what it is. Can get this with drugstore masks for cheaper.
Kylie D.
This product leaves you feeling like the same person with a different face! The product is a creamy substance and it definitely cools your face when you apply it. its a little pricy but i absolutly love it. It leaves your face very soft and feeling clean afterwards
Hannah S.
This stuff is amazing! It brightens and tightened my face while moisturizing and hydrating! It gives a lovely glow of soft and fresher skin! By far nice! It is pricey!!! It was a gift and it's by far the best gift yet!
Seleena L.
I have super sensitive skin I breakout alot, have super dry patches as well as oily patches.. AND this stuff makes my skin feel and look 100% better. I don't usually go for really hyped products and don't always believe they really do what they say they do but this stuff actually works, I just wish it wasn't limited edition... I don't want it to go away!
Christian D.
This mask is very well at firming and tightening the face, I feel like you should leave it on a bit linger than it says, and it acctually exceeded my expectations, ive used GLAMGLOW for a while. And Im in love with it!
Aubri B.
Smells absolutely amazing! First time trying and I have to say, it  Leaves your skin feeling brand new. Plus the cool packaging doesn't hurt! Purchased online from amazon. Will definitely purchase a GlamGlow mask again.
Hannah H.
Carbondale, IL
My girlfriend bought this for me as a gift and I seriously love it. The color is like no other mask i've ever used, and I can't get over the smell. It's a little pricey because of the brand, but I would purchase again
Hannah C.
It's a great anti-aging mask with a super fun color. It's always very oddly satisfying to remove the mask. Glamglow's prics points are typically on the higher end. But they're very effective. I purchased this at Sephora and would most likely purchase again.
Sienna J.
San Jose, CA
Makes my skin feel soft and smooth. Feels very clean. I think it is pricey but well worth it. The packaging is so cute. I love that the mask comes out blue. I bought it at Sephora and I would definitely repurchase it.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?