BY GLAMGLOW #51 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Melinda S.
Clarksburg, WV
Loved it. Such a good product. Little expensive tho Would use all the time if possible.
Crystal E.
Great product comes in Handel in the winter time! Love having this during this season.
Julia N.
It was nothing special to be honest. I get the same feel from my drugstore face masks!
Patty G.
Really great product. First usted my sisters and instantly loved it. Had to buy my own
Sam H.
Jackson, MI
amazing!! i love it so much, makes my skin so fresh & vibrant. pricy but very worth it!
Arianna J.
Brooklyn , NY
Absolutely loved this product made my face feel very soft and got all my black heads !
Alexandra L.
Omg love the product omg it’s so easy to get put on so leave your skin feel so smooth
Alli's C.
huffman tx
Smells nice and tightens my face!! Love this product!! Kinda expensive but worth it!!
Sarah L.
Bloomfield, NJ
Had good effects and did wonders for my skin. It was cooling and very refreshing. 5/5
Bianey G.
Buena Park, CA
I tried this I loved it , just the only thing I didn’t love was that it kinda stings when I have it on my face but I heard it’s normal ? I don’t use it too often cause I don’t wanna push my skin too much but i do like it . & it smells like piña colada ! Lol (or is it just me)
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?