BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Sapna S.
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
I used it once and i felt visible difference of my skin..it looked more fresh and radiant and i could actually feel the mask Working its magic. I would definitely get it again once i run out of it :)
Bethh H.
Merstham redhill, ['', '', 'Surrey']
One of my favourite masks ever! I love the texture of it and when we peel it off it’s very nice to see all the dead skin and pores cleaned! It is a bit on the expensive side but it’s soo worth it! It makes my skin so much better
Kavya G.
The glamglow marks are known by all! I wanted to try this mask from a very long time. This is a very nice face mask, It really made my skin hydrated and brightened just after one use. I cannot wait to try more from the brand.
Zoe M.
I won this as a competition and my expectations were quite high. I love the smell of this so much but that's where the love ended for me. I put it on my skin but once it had peeled off I didn't see a difference in my skin. I feel like this is just a product that's just gimmicky :(
Danniella M.
Saw it at boots as it was on offer for Christmas, definitely didn’t think it was worth the price that you pay for it! It was a little harsher on skin then I expected but the packaging was nice and easy to use at least
Regan P.
I am in LOVE with this product. Your skin will feel amazing after one application and is perfect before a night out to keep your makeup looking flawless!!’ Always recommend this product.
har😽// A.
Alliston
I love this product and let me just say how cute the package is! It’s really gentle on my skin and leaves it looking great, but this product is on the pricey side, other than that I would recommend this product
Samantha  K.
Kirkland Lake, Ontario
I first heard about this mask from a review from one of my favourite  YouTubers. So I went to Spehora and  bought it right away, I wasn't  a huge fan of the price but I definitely was a BIG fan of this mask if really does what it claims says. I love using this mask just before makeup application, definitely a buying again
member-b599b
My sister suggested it to me and I was glad I tried it, it was very gloopy but went onto the face fairly well.
My skin felt firmer after especially around my chin and neck where I did put a bit extra on. All in all good and if you used it continually I think you would see a real difference.
Ashleigh W.
I really like this product as it definitely gives a forming effect it looks really interesting when applied, I don’t use the product regularly however due to the price so using this product is more of a treat
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?