BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Peyton W.
GLAMGLOW has without a doubt the best mudmasks i have ever used in my life, and I love me some masks. Their products smell so darn good, and they are so gentle on my skin. It's pricey but it is honestly so worth it. I am a repeat purchaser and will continue to be so.
Christina C.
Los Angeles , CA
This stuff is absolutely amazing! Would use over and over again! Everything from the texture of the product to the results are wonderful! Beats any other face mask I've ever used. If you haven't tried it you're missing out!
Marisa E.
I love all of these products!! The mask is super thick and creamy and stays put once you apply it. At first it's a little warm and tingly on your skin but that means it's working!!! Leave on for a bit and rinse- the result is a fresh and firm face!!! Love it!!
Kyle P.
My favorite out of the glam glow family. This was a first time use but I will definitely be returning. It exceeded my expectations. It's pricey but well worth it!! I would totally recommend this product to any skin type!!
Shana S.
Loved this! Great consistency made my skin feel awesome! Didn't irritate my sensitive acne prone skin.

I had never used this product before, it was not harsh at all! I received a sample and would defiantly purchase again!
Valery P.
This is such a fun product just as you can see by the packaging. It feels super nice on your skin once you apply. The results I'd say it does work. My skin is also sensitive so it'll make me break out, but this product did not cause that so I do recommend it!!
Amelia V.
Staten Island, NY
Love it it does the perfect job. It does everything you could ever want! This is my top firming face mask that I have. It meet my expectations. I am a repeated user of this product, and will continue to use it! Love it😘😍😊
Precious S.
HAYESVILLE, NC
My face looked and felt amazing after using this GlamGlow product. I was skeptical at first but it definitely surpassed my expectations and I love the way their products look. I would definitely recommend this to others!!
Britney Q.
Shavano Park, TX
This is a great mask. I have oily skin so I'm usually careful of what I put on my face. I don't want any product to increase my production of oils. I love the color of this mask to, it's fun! My skin feels so soft after!
jensen m.
Shawnee, OK
This mask was absolutely amazing! I loved the color and it went on super smooth. It didnt smell gross and my skin felt amazing the next day. I'd give it an 8/10 GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???