BY GLAMGLOW #40 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Shaina P.
Los Angeles , CA
I love glam glow products! I bought this product at Sephora and it was my first time using it! I will definitely purchase this product again. It left my skin feeling firm and refreshed. I love how easy it was to peel off as well.
Genesis M.
Rock Hill, SC
It really did work for my skin type. It didn't have a strong smell. Packaging was very nice. It didn't me my expectations because it made me break out. I bought it on the glam glow website and the exprince was nice. Shipping for me took just a Little longer than expected.
Aubrey A.
Destin
I love a peel off mask because they’re mess free and this one is so effective! Apply, let dry, peel of slow and you can actually see the gunk coming out of your pores and your skin will feel healthier. It really helped with my Whiteheads and larger pores around my nose.
Emma P.
Louisville, OH
Glam Glow is one of my favorite brands.I don't know about you but I love this product. I would definitely recommend this product because it does what it claims to do on the packaging. And it firms up your skin and leaves your skin soft and renewed.I also don't know if this is one of your preferences but I am very interested in packaging and this definitely passed the test.
First off, the smell of this product is AMAZING! Second, I loved how this mask made my skin feel fresh and soft to the touch instantly after. This was the first mask I have ever purchased and definitely one of my favorites!
Jessica T.
Buena Park, CA
This mask is so fun to use, but maybe because I love a good peel off mask. It’s so satisfying to peel off and see it reveal new skin underneath! The fun part is that when you put it on it’s such a fun metallic color! I’m not too sure if this really firms my skin though.
Emily A.
Villa Rica, GA
It is such a cool mask to do! It feels great on the skin and looks really cool. You get that Instagram worthy look super easy! It is kind of pricey but very worth it! You only get like 2 masks out of the tube though so that kind of stink.
Brenna L.
A peel off mask is so satisfying to me then when you get one that has benefits that actually work it's just a bonus. It definitely firmed but you have to use it consistently. You're not going to see a difference after one use.
Anna C.
Benton, AR
This stuff is incredible! Makes my face feel flawless and fresh. I got mine from glamglows website & the shipping time was fast! It's a good value for what you get. You don't need much product! This is the second glam glow item I've purchased and I will purchase more!
lindsey f.
definitely left my skin feeling refreshed and a lot more tight than it was before! this product worked very well and i will be using the rest. glamglow has some of the BEST masks. HIGHLY recommend trying any one of the products!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?