BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Radia M.
Doha
Loooove this mask. Pricey but worth it. The clout of the mask is givrs you that glam plus you need to feel like real home spa treatment. I can really see a difference in my skin after i've used it. Radiance radiance all over radiance.
Jakinta S.
This mask not only looks wicked for the perfect instagram picture or freaking your kids out, it actually works! My skin feels so soft after just one mask, it minimizes my pores and brings out all the gunk built up from wearing makeup! Its also super fun to peel off!
Shinead O.
Tatworth, Somerset
Glamglow has made a huge impression on the skincare industry and I can see why!! They are amazing! First off they do what they say on the pot! And second. I love the metallic look of these masks. They are so up my street. I have to buy more!!
Monica S.
hamilton ontario
This is super cool! I love peel off masks and this one smells great ! I do feel some type of firmness after I peel it off but nothing too long lasting. I like the scent and the peel best so that would be a reason to repurchase.
Naomi C.
Salisbury
Favourite face mask ever. Love this way it makes my skin feel and look. I like using this product after removing all make up and the end of the day and then follow with a moisturiser. My skin feels great in the morning.
Sophie A.
It’s a fun product and with consistent use I did see my face have more bounce and brightness. The key is to use it as directed, multiple times a week to begin to notice results.
Not for easily irritated or sensitive skin
Marti C.
first time buying this product and i loved how it felt on my my face! super smoothe and super easy to apply! will definitely be buying again!! feels like i have brand new skin to experiment on! all in all a brilliant product, will definitely recommend!!
Stacy P.
I love products by glam glow! And I love peeling sunburns, scabs, etc. I thought the Gravity mud would be perfect for me. Low odour formula and the vibrant Sonic Blue had me very excited! I found that there was no immediate results - which was fine as I just had the satisfaction of peeling off my whole face! The next day I did notice that my face felt resurfaced and more firm! I would not buy again for sole purpose of cost!
Alina R.
Oxberry Avenue, London
This product changed my skin. It’s really really really good mask! The value is perfect as the price . This color of mask is so interesting that help to make the progress funnier 😉 I think everybody should try it!
layan y.
ajman
Now, I own a LOT of masks and scrubs. I love it! But this is my secret weapon for when I am super tired and my skin is gray and horrible. This mask/scrub has fine coffee grounds which exfoliate so deeply, plus the caffeine adds a real kick of energy to my skin and my mood! If you don't like the smell of coffee, you might not like it. But if you do, you're in for a treat!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?