BY GLAMGLOW #75 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
Bomb g.
Los Angeles
This is actually a great skin product this works very well and also gets the real job done for most people.
Andrea N.
Jacksonville, NC
I heard this from a favorite YouTuber. Saying it was a very nice mask, really tightens the skin and glows.
Samantha M.
Phoenix, AZ
Great mask!! This made my skin feel amazing!!! I didn’t break out. I would highly recommend this fave wash.
Megan D.
This mask was just ok for me. I didn’t see much change but maybe my skin needs require a different product.
Deidre H.
Valdosta, GA
I tried it once with my friend and it was so creamy and had my skin glowing. Completely met my expectations
Tiara H.
Louisville, KY
Even it cost waaaaaaaaaaaay too much, I loved it. The feel & the color of it was great. Beautiful package.
Olha A.
New Castle, DE
I am delighted with this limited edition. Glem glo very good quality care. Also I like blue and green masks
Marlene R.
I love this product it's so wonderful on my skin the only problem is that it's over pice but over it's good
Brooksey P.
Surfside Beach
This glam Glow mask is a must have! Once you peel off the mask, you have brand new skin. You must try this!
Audrey M.
This product left my face feeling nice and tight. It made me glow. It was effective but not the best mask.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?