BY GLAMGLOW #38 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Jeremy M.
Strongsville
I fell in love with the packaging and I never looked back! I first tried this out with a few friends and were all hooked now! It’s extremely gentle on your skin so if you have sensitive skin it works great! I think they should make more of a peel off instead of a wash off!!
Lindsey U.
This product is a little on the pricey side, but sometimes the saying "what you pay for is what you get" applies here! The mask if very silky & such a pretty color! A little goes a very long way too! I also think it smells fabulous!
Emily A.
Villa Rica, GA
It is such a cool mask to do! It feels great on the skin and looks really cool. You get that Instagram worthy look super easy! It is kind of pricey but very worth it! You only get like 2 masks out of the tube though so that kind of stink.
Jessica T.
Buena Park, CA
This mask is so fun to use, but maybe because I love a good peel off mask. It’s so satisfying to peel off and see it reveal new skin underneath! The fun part is that when you put it on it’s such a fun metallic color! I’m not too sure if this really firms my skin though.
Emma P.
Louisville, OH
Glam Glow is one of my favorite brands.I don't know about you but I love this product. I would definitely recommend this product because it does what it claims to do on the packaging. And it firms up your skin and leaves your skin soft and renewed.I also don't know if this is one of your preferences but I am very interested in packaging and this definitely passed the test.
Shaina P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love glam glow products! I bought this product at Sephora and it was my first time using it! I will definitely purchase this product again. It left my skin feeling firm and refreshed. I love how easy it was to peel off as well.
Genesis M.
Rock Hill, SC
It really did work for my skin type. It didn't have a strong smell. Packaging was very nice. It didn't me my expectations because it made me break out. I bought it on the glam glow website and the exprince was nice. Shipping for me took just a Little longer than expected.
Aubrey A.
Destin
I love a peel off mask because they’re mess free and this one is so effective! Apply, let dry, peel of slow and you can actually see the gunk coming out of your pores and your skin will feel healthier. It really helped with my Whiteheads and larger pores around my nose.
First off, the smell of this product is AMAZING! Second, I loved how this mask made my skin feel fresh and soft to the touch instantly after. This was the first mask I have ever purchased and definitely one of my favorites!
katie s.
Plano, TX
I love Glam Glow as a brand. I wish it was more affordable. I like the effect it has on my skin and the texture of the product. This is my first time using this specific mask, and I will definitely use it again when I can afford it!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?

back