BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Aubrey A.
Destin
I love a peel off mask because they’re mess free and this one is so effective! Apply, let dry, peel of slow and you can actually see the gunk coming out of your pores and your skin will feel healthier. It really helped with my Whiteheads and larger pores around my nose.
Shaina P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love glam glow products! I bought this product at Sephora and it was my first time using it! I will definitely purchase this product again. It left my skin feeling firm and refreshed. I love how easy it was to peel off as well.
Corey S.
Longwood
MY FAVORITE FACE MASK. it never disappoints it’s always my go to! It’s great for that refreshing and clean feeling all while giving your skin the good stuff that it needs
katie s.
Plano, TX
I love Glam Glow as a brand. I wish it was more affordable. I like the effect it has on my skin and the texture of the product. This is my first time using this specific mask, and I will definitely use it again when I can afford it!
First off, the smell of this product is AMAZING! Second, I loved how this mask made my skin feel fresh and soft to the touch instantly after. This was the first mask I have ever purchased and definitely one of my favorites!
Genesis M.
Rock Hill, SC
It really did work for my skin type. It didn't have a strong smell. Packaging was very nice. It didn't me my expectations because it made me break out. I bought it on the glam glow website and the exprince was nice. Shipping for me took just a Little longer than expected.
Jessica T.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This mask is so fun to use, but maybe because I love a good peel off mask. It’s so satisfying to peel off and see it reveal new skin underneath! The fun part is that when you put it on it’s such a fun metallic color! I’m not too sure if this really firms my skin though.
Emily A.
Villa Rica, GA
It is such a cool mask to do! It feels great on the skin and looks really cool. You get that Instagram worthy look super easy! It is kind of pricey but very worth it! You only get like 2 masks out of the tube though so that kind of stink.
Katie I.
This mask is super fun with its metallic silver, peel off mask aspect. It is very interactive and also supports positive skin improvement by tightening my fact and reducing the size of my pores. When it goes on there is a very cooling sensation. Some may interpret this as negative but i thought it improved my skin.
Brenna L.
A peel off mask is so satisfying to me then when you get one that has benefits that actually work it's just a bonus. It definitely firmed but you have to use it consistently. You're not going to see a difference after one use.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?