BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Alexandra L.
Omg love the product omg it’s so easy to get put on so leave your skin feel so smooth
Sarah L.
Bloomfield, NJ
Had good effects and did wonders for my skin. It was cooling and very refreshing. 5/5
Georgie B.
Stockeld park, Wetherby
There is so much hype behind this face mask, so I put it to the test. It is a peel off mask treatment that claims to leave skin feeling firmer and more lifted. I applied an even layer of the mask all over my face using the brush in upward strokes as directed, avoiding eyebrows and the hairline. The texture is a little odd, it’s sticky and almost feels like a melted marshmallow.  I think it smells really nice too, quite sweet.
I left the mask on for about 30mins. The mask actually changes colour from a white to chrome as it dries. It didn't feel too tight like a lot of masks when they dry, as it is an odd stretchy material. Once dried, I peeled off the mask, which was very satisfying!! The instructions state not to use water on the face after the mask has been removed to leave any ingredients on the skin, but it does help if you have small bits of the mask remaining. I found this a fun mask to use and wasn't really expecting any miraculous results. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! My skin instantly looked more plump, firmer and brighter!!
Megan R.
DEAL, WALMER
This product feels and looks AMAZING on the skin, you need to try it for yourself!! I brought this product from Boots for £42 ‘I think I used a promotional code’ to save money. They are loads other company’s that sell this now as well! I love the was this mask makes your skin feels after you peel of this shiny mask, I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves skincare like I do. Ps. it smells unbelievable!! GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic BlueGLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Set
NiŜs R.
Yes the tube is small, travel size but if you are just wanting to try out Glamglow and not break the bank this is a great start!! The mask is a beautiful bright blue color, smells wonderful, drys quickly and you can really feel it tighten up your facial skin!!
Jess👑 T.
En9 2je
This edition of gravity mud is so much fun with its blue colouring. Me and my boyfriend love using this mask when we’re just chilling out. You can really see the difference in your skin in terms of plumpness.
After peeling this mask of your skin feels super smooth and lifted and let’s be serious who doesn’t what that!
Hayley M.
Northampton , Northampton
Luxurious treatment ... I adore using this and instantly in the morning I can really see the difference. It's such a fun face mask as well and a great sense of satisfaction peeling it off. I personally love the smell of this and I can even feel it getting to work on my skin! Another product I introduced my friend to!
Emily B.
This product is amazing! It left my skin super clear and smooth as well as making the pores smaller and improving the overall firmness.
Slightly expensive but well worth the money and you can use more than once and have the option to use on different parts of he skin if you have combination skin.
Packaging was nice and stayed true to the brand therefore recognisable!
The one bad thing about the product was the smell. It wasn’t horrible enough to make me not use the product but wasn’t my favourite thing ever!
Winnie T.
Tai Hang, Hong Kong island
I love the smell, texture and how fun this product is to apply. It makes me look like avatar lol. It works for lifting however the effect doesn’t last Long. I find it with this price tag there are other great products out there that can compete. I like the product enough to use it up however might not repurchase.
Danielle D.
Exeter
Love the packaging, it feels nice and heavy which I love in skin care, I bought this in boots, I think the price point is a little high but if you love skin like I do you don’t mind paying it, id buy this gain in a heartbeat, my skin felt tighter, cleaner and it gave me a healthy look to my skin
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?