BY GLAMGLOW #40 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just becau...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Jordan B.
For someone who struggles with acne and combination skin, this mask does not irritate or flare up my acne or redness. Leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean without being drying. I will definitely be rebuying this product in the future.
Kiara V.
Manassas
I love this mask. I prefer using it the day before big events to tighten my skin. Ive purchased it a few times and will never get tired of it. My skin is very dry and this does not make it dryer by any means. Definitly a must have for me.
Hali P.
I bought this for the sole purpose of the color and because it’s limited edition. For the price point, I would not repurchase again. It’s too pricey for the amount of product you get. Stick with the original GRAVITYMUD firming treatment!
Rachel K.
Tempe
This product is fantastic!!! I personally love the throw back to Sonic! I've used it a few times, but will be using similar masks from the brand! I bought mine online, and it absolutely blew me away! While I think no brand or product can be perfect, this one definitely came close!
Breanna D.
White Castle
Loved this product but not the price. You don't really get what you pay for. I purchased this from Sephora in the mall. This was my first time trying glamglow masks. I would recommend it but be aware that you only get 2 masks out of it!
Maysa L.
After I use this mask I can see a difference in my skin right away! I like using this at least a night before i have a special event to go to because it leaves your skin feeling firm and i do also notice a difference with my pores.
Rachel M.
Spring Hill, FL
This product leaves your skin feeling extremely smooth after removal. Only downside is I don't think it had any firming affect and it was a bit painful to take off. It smelled great and applied easily. You only need a really thin layer.
Karli L.
Great I think for hydration and it just is a great product. When I got the product I had high expectation and it met them and it was effective. I thought the packaging was cool. It has a little room for improvement but not much. Over all it is a great product I would recommend it.
Allison S.
Not only is the packaging adorable but this mask is really pretty. This is the only glam glow mask I have tried and I can't wait to try many more. It left my skin feeling firm and super smooth. It also had the most incredible scent to it!
Bianey G.
Buena Park, CA
I tried this I loved it , just the only thing I didn’t love was that it kinda stings when I have it on my face but I heard it’s normal ? I don’t use it too often cause I don’t wanna push my skin too much but i do like it . & it smells like piña colada ! Lol (or is it just me)
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?