BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Hannah E.
Cullowhee
I absolutely love the scent of this face mask. It has an amazing aroma and it's not overpowering. The pineapple scent is perfect! The color of this mask always amazes me, I adore being silver for the time it is on my skin. It dries down to peel off, and once you've removed it, your skin feels amazing. This mask is one of my absolute favorites.
Samantha G.
Becker, MN
I mean how do you not love this mask!! It’s my childhood!!! Sonic and blue!! This mask is amazing and makes your skin feel so tight and refreshed!! I would do this mask everyday!!!!
Eva C.
Quincy
This mask will definitely stay in my skincare arsenal. After it dries you peel it off. My skin felt tightened and firmer. The texture was smooth and my skin just looked so beautiful! Definitely worth a try.
Tara F.
Syracuse, NY
The GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment mask was good. I have used a few products from this line before and never felt disappointed, but this was not the best product I've used. It does make your skin feel tighter, but for the price and the overall quality I didn't feel that it was anything special and would not repurchase.
Taylor M.
Trenton
Tightened up my face and under eyes in absolutely no time. Great product. I got a sample threw Ipsy and fell in love, Been threw 3 bottles now. Would recommend to anyone who wants tighter skin! I loved it
Alex R.
Newport News, VA
This mask is so fun to use! I love that it’s a peel off mask. It has really helped minimize my smile lines which is what I purchased it for. I will definitely repurchase this!
Catie M.
peabody ma
I bought this products because it was highly recommended to me. The mask smelled fantastic and was easy to put on. Only downfall about the mask was it sometimes leaves a little blue tint on your face
Demi A.
Absecon, NJ
My skin loves this...I use this about twice a week along with various other products...if you don't where makeup daily however I suggest you this once a week...especially if you are using other mask!
Racie N.
Everything about this product is amazing. It always made my face feel so amazing and wonderful after taking it off. The only thing I would have to complain about is the fact that it made my face burn. Yes I understand that it's supposed to make your face burn a little but it kinda hurt and it was really uncomfortable.
Kya S.
Palm Bay, FL
This is definitely one of those things that went viral on Instagram and I thought would be amazing for my face because sitter invite but I’m actually quite young and I don’t need her for my skin I didn’t see much improvement in my skin maybe it would be a help for a while investment for people with not so tight skin but definitely just wasn’t worth it for me great product though definitely lots of fun
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?