BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Kassidy B.
Portland
Pretty good product! I have super sensitive skin and it worked wonders. Only down side is my face was alittle dry the next day. But that is normal for my skin. It was also a cool blue color 9/10 would recommend.
Naomi H.
As someone who has tried a lot of different masks, I was definitely skeptical of the Hype that Glamglow gets in the beauty community - but they are right. This stuff is the real deal.
Paige K.
Juno Beach
The jar is a decent size for a mask product. It oak pricey.It kinda burn for the first 10 minutes but after I have peeled the mask off I can see a huge change in my face. It was brighter, firmer and smoother.
Tara F.
Syracuse, NY
The GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment mask was good. I have used a few products from this line before and never felt disappointed, but this was not the best product I've used. It does make your skin feel tighter, but for the price and the overall quality I didn't feel that it was anything special and would not repurchase.
Amanda A.
New Prt Rchy, FL
LOVEDDDDDDDDD THIS PRODUCT! First off, I love sonic and I also love glamglow! Who doesn’t love a metallic blue face mask that has positive affects on the skin! Made my skin sure smooth and tight, loved it
Elisabeth P.
Waukesha, WI
This was a really fun face mask! The packaging was cool especially if you’re into gaming. The mask itself didn’t make a huge impact on my skin but was soothing and smelled nice!
Haley H.
Birmingham
I got this mask from Sephora and it was so cool and easy to apply! It dries quickly and leaves the skin feeling super hydrated after. I am a repeat user of this product, and would definitely buy it again!
Racie N.
Everything about this product is amazing. It always made my face feel so amazing and wonderful after taking it off. The only thing I would have to complain about is the fact that it made my face burn. Yes I understand that it's supposed to make your face burn a little but it kinda hurt and it was really uncomfortable.
Bryden L.
MISSOULA, MT
Okay so it's obvious why this gorgeous metallic blue mask went viral among the influencer community... the color and sheen is totally selfie worthy but the real reason I gave this product 5 stars is because it WORKS. My skin felt and LOOKED firmer after the first use. And I mean come on, I LOOOVED Sonic my whole childhood. Total bonus.
Stormy B.
Raleigh
This mask is great for balancing uneven skin tone, tightening, and eliminating dead skin. I use this once a month. A little goes a long way. Sephora carries this mask. A1.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?