BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Kate C.
Columbus
I usually hate peel off masks but this one peels off so easily, especially if you use the brush that it comes with. It does kind of burn my face a lot when I use it. So bad that I had to wash it off the first time I used it because I was sure I was having some kind of major reaction. But nothing happened and I think it’s just part of the mask. So I continue to use it and I don’t have any reaction but it does burn the hell out of my face. However your face does feel very tight (in a good way not a dry way) and very bright so it’s maybe worth it.
Skylar R.
Saint Cloud, MN
i have yet to find a glamglow mask that i don’t like! the smell of this is nice, the color is gorgeous! i love this blue metallic shade. i had fun actually taking the mask off — trying to peel it off all in one piece (i failed) but my skin felt so nice after this mask! it did feel more firm but not is a tight way- in plump firm way. idk i love it! GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Patricia M.
Phoenix
The smell. Smells like marshmellows and licorice! Actually, it claims to smell like marshmellows... Uh oh. I'm not a fan of fake fragrances. They can irritate and don't add any natural benefits to the skin.

Putting it on also felt like a marshmellow, sticky and fun. Also the colour is a metalic silver which is so fun for all your insta-needs! The peel off was sooo satisfying. As a self-diagnosed addict of peeling, blackhead extracting and slime playing videos, I thoroughly enjoyed!

Bad side, my skin definitely felt tightened, but dry as dry can be. After taking off the mask, my skin began to irritate around my jawline and cheeks. First thing I did was wash my face and smother it in moisturiser. My skin did look lighter and fresh. The alcohol and fragrances just concern me too much. Yes my skin felt tighter and looked visibly lighter, but did not give me 'toned, sexy contours' as the packaging suggests, however it did give me 'irritated, dry contours'. The packaging claims can only come from the longevity of a good skincare routine with natural products, AHA and BHA's... not a one off expensive face mask. No mask can give you that in one go!
Sarah P.
Myrtle Beach
I bought this product because of the hype. I purchased it from Sephora. I always wanted to try a peel off mask. When you put it on you look a little bit like the tin man, which is hilarious. It did make my skin feel a little better, but I didn't see a drastic difference. I also don't know if it is because I have sensitive skin or if it was the product in general, but every time I put on the mask and let it sit I would start to feel a burning sensation. Other than that it is a fun product and great for a laugh with friends. GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Evelyn L.
San Diego, CA
I got this product at a small little beauty store in an outlet about a few months ago, and the only reason why I decided to purchase it was because it was Sonic edition! (How can you say no to that?!) Anyways, I noticed that it was a peel off mask, which I love, and automatically got so excited and thought that it was like a biore nose strip... but I finally realized that it was to firm the face. I honestly didn't really see any difference in terms of tightening my skin, but the packaging was too cute.
Kyra M.
I only normally only buy face masks where you wash it off your face but I thought I’d give it a try because I heard all the hype about this brand. It is very expensive for a face mask but or does what it says. I love this mask as it is a peel off making my life easier as I’m not trying to scrub it off my face. Also it is very lightweight and smells good. It makes my face more smooth and also firms it as well. I love this product and this will now be my go to so thank you glam glow!!!
Arlet L.
west covina
I was very excited when Glamglow brought back their limited edition Sonic gravity mud mask! I couldn’t wait to try it. When I received it I felt I had gotten ripped off because it was a tiny tube. I thought, how many times can I actually use this until it’s gone? But little did I know that little goes a long way. I applied a thin layer purposely not to waste it and after letting it dry at the time to peel, it did not come off as one mask but in many tiny pieces. I then wiped with a wet cloth the tiny remaining pieces. I was amazed how soft my face felt afterwards. I literally could not stop feeling my face. I loved it!!! I definitely recommend it’s a must have.
Megan C.
brandon, ms
I have this and the regular Glamglaw Gravitymud firming treatment! I am in love with this amazing product. It’s so gentle on the skin and comes in the most sleek packaging ever. Glamglaw never fails to blow me away with their out of this world products.
Kara D.
I got the smaller size sample from their website just to give it a try and I was definitely impressed. It has a warming feeling on application that went away as it started to try. I didn't find it unpleasant but someone with sensitive skin may want to be aware, Just in case. It peeled off beautifully after the wait time and it left my skin feeling pleasantly firm, not uncomfortably tight. It lessened my fine lines and dramatically reduced the wrinkles/creases on my forehead. I would definitely recommend at least getting the small size to try it out. I followed it up with a sample of their glowstarter in nude glow shade and love the effect.
Jen H.
This product is one, really fun to use because of the sonic blue color, but really does a great job making sure that my face lifts up. There’s a tightening feeling when using the mask, but I kind of don’t mind that because I feel like I know the product is working.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?