BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A collection of three limited-edition, collectible tubes of the peel off mud treatment that firms and tightens featuring Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Collect all three limited-edition tubes featuring your favorite SONIC characters: Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails. GRAVITYMUD™ FIRMING TREATMENT in exclusive SONIC BLUE is an out-of-this-world tightening and firming mud that contains mega-targeted ingredients that work together to help skin's contours look and feel more defined. Once dry, this innovative blue formula peels off to reveal skin that feels tighter and looks more lifted. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: For optimized lasting results after peeling off the mask, spot clean any residue rather than rinsing the entire face.

• What is this like? I love the idea but unsure if I should purchas...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt to peel off like some peel-off masks do?1 Answers
Molly W.
Claremont, NH
I love the concept of this mask! I love the color and the Instagram worthy picture it provides. I think it works best if you get their brush because you can make a nice thin even layer that makes it easier to peel. While it's aesthetically pleasing I don't feel it did anything for my skin. I have very sensitive skin and had a few breakouts after using this mask. I much prefer the supermud formula to this one as far as skin benefits go. That being said it is a cute novelty purchase and it makes a great collectors item!
Ashleigh S.
Ohi
I love glamglow products! Everything I have tried has been amazing for my skin. This mask was so fun with the theming plus it really felt great and refreshing on the skin. The only downside to this product is the price is a little high.
Elizabeth C.
I adore the feel and color of this mask. It's fun and also soothing. I don't get a strong tightening feeling but my skin feels great! It is a peel off mask but not at all intense or painful. This mask won't rip out all your peach fuzz and eyebrows. The big downside is the price. This size is tiny for $20, I felt like I used a lot the first time and had to scale it back on other applications. I recommend concentrating it on your high points and forehead .
Hannah A.
Los Angeles
I'll admit, I was enticed by the nostalgia factor but was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this mask. It smells tropical, dries quickly and firms up the skin a decent amount without feeling dry. Since it's fairly fast acting, I think this is a solid mask to use before a night out as it primes the skin for makeup. I went through the product quickly, which for the price makes me hesitant to repurchase immediately- but hey, YOLO!
Sophie V.
Bellevue
I love this mask!! I picked it up at Sephora the other day, and I'm blown away! Other than the fact that it's so fun to put on and peel off, I actually noticed a difference when using this! This mask really tightens and brightens my face after using it and it gives my skin a beautiful luminous glow. I even noticed it reducing the texture I have underneath my skin! I would definitely recommend this mask to absolutely everyone!
laura t.
Love love love this mask ! the sonic one has the same formula as their original gravity firming mask that i absolutely love. Always leaves my skin glowing and so soft and smooth. you can definitely see and feel the difference when you use this mask. whether youre getting ready to put makeup on or not wearing any, this mask leaves you looking and feeling amazing. Dont let the price point deter you ! It is worth every penny !
Victoria W.
This is such a fun mask to use! I love using peel off masks because they always make my skin feel tighter and firmer. This was in great because it reminds me of the childhood and playing sonic the hedgehog video games and watching the cartoons. I'm so happy they came out with this product for everyone and I really hope it stays! I'd love to repurchase again and again
Sage F.
Lancaster, OH
This mask is vary soothing. When drying it has an almost icy hot feel to it witch feels ever so relaxing and cleansing. It deus fast and has crazy results. It makes your skin so soft and lifts rincals and fine lines. Minimize pores. I'm absolutely addicted to every mask they have. Yes they are a little pricey BUT the results are amazing and it last a long time.
Samantha M.
I would say that this does what it is suppose to and my face definitely feels firm and softer than before. It smells great which is nice being that it's all over my face. The con about this product is that you can only get 1-2 uses out of this because it's so small! It is a good price for the quality that the product is though. You get what you pay for :) is recommend for sure!
Paige A.
Mt Washington, KY
I was really excited to try this after seeing it all over snapchat, and it's BLUE AND SONIC THEMED! You definitely need to use a thick layer to get the peel off affect. It's really cool but very time consuming and not relaxing at all(which is how I like my face masks to be) Also didn't notice any difference in my skin. Probably won't repurchase.
Tiffany P.
Stafford , Staffordshire
What is this like? I love the idea but unsure if I should purchase it...
Laura H.
Boston
Does this hurt to peel off like some peel-off masks do?