BY GLAMGLOW #37 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A collection of three limited-edition, collectible tubes of the peel off mud treatment that firms and tightens featuring Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Collect all three limited-edition tubes featuring your favorite SONIC characters: Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails. GRAVITYMUD™ FIRMING TREATMENT in exclusive SONIC BLUE is an out-of-this-world tightening and firming mud that contains mega-targeted ingredients that work together to help skin's contours look and feel more defined. Once dry, this innovative blue formula peels off to reveal skin that feels tighter and looks more lifted. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: For optimized lasting results after peeling off the mask, spot clean any residue rather than rinsing the entire face.

Buy on Sephora
Kaila S.
Kaila S.
Fort Myers, FL
This was on sale at Sephora for $19 so I felt compelled to give it a try. First off, I loved the packaging. The smell had a hint of blueberries which was nice. Overall it was a nice mask. I did notice my skin was softer after removing it. I can see how if you use it twice a week you could have some long lasting changes. Skin care is all about consistency. Due to the cost and I think I can only get about 3 uses from the bottle, I may not be a constant repeat buyer.
Arleene D.
Arleene D.
Ontario , CA
Ah Glamglow, I have a love / meh relationship with you. I saw this little collectible edition while in line for the cash at Sephora, and thought I’d give it a go because I hadn’t tried the gravitymud before. All in all it was a fun mask to try. Considering the big jar is so expensive this is a good way to test out the mask before making the commitment. My face did feel very smooth after, but I didn’t see any immediate effects. I haven’t broken out since though! Personally, I loved the smell. I made a video of me trying on the mask which I’ve included here. Skip to 39 seconds to see me start to talk about the mask.
Molly W.
Molly W.
Claremont, NH
I love the concept of this mask! I love the color and the Instagram worthy picture it provides. I think it works best if you get their brush because you can make a nice thin even layer that makes it easier to peel. While it's aesthetically pleasing I don't feel it did anything for my skin. I have very sensitive skin and had a few breakouts after using this mask. I much prefer the supermud formula to this one as far as skin benefits go. That being said it is a cute novelty purchase and it makes a great collectors item!
Chanda G.
Chanda G.
Killeen, TX
Glamglow is one of my favorite brands so i was really excited to try this product. I've never tried their peel of masks. The bottle was a lot smaller than i thought it would be for its expensive price. The packaging was very cute with the different sonic characters! The mask itself did a decent job at cleaning my pores but i definitely did notice it made my skin feel very soft and smooth. The smell was very strong. It smelled like blueberries and I hated the scent. I probably would not recommend it unless they up the size of the product. It's far too expensive for such a tiny bottle.
Tia S.
Tia S.
Astoria, NY
Ah Glamglow, I have a love / meh relationship with you. I saw this little collectible edition while in line for the cash at Sephora, and thought I’d give it a go because I hadn’t tried the gravitymud before. All in all it was a fun mask to try. Considering the big jar is so expensive this is a good way to test out the mask before making the commitment. My face did feel very smooth after, but I didn’t see any immediate effects. I haven’t broken out since though! Personally, I loved the smell.
Maggie E.
Maggie E.
Belle Chasse, LA
Yes yes noo..! It's a fun mask to apply. However, the amount of the product you receive for the price isn't really a shock from glam glow but still, it's not a lot. It peels off nice and makes you look like a shiny smurf in the process which who wouldn't want that? Really here your just paying for the 'collectible edition' so save up your money and buy the full sized gravity mud if you like the way it looks. It left my skin super firm and soft.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
I adore the feel and color of this mask. It's fun and also soothing. I don't get a strong tightening feeling but my skin feels great! It is a peel off mask but not at all intense or painful. This mask won't rip out all your peach fuzz and eyebrows. The big downside is the price. This size is tiny for $20, I felt like I used a lot the first time and had to scale it back on other applications. I recommend concentrating it on your high points and forehead .
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Los Angeles
I'll admit, I was enticed by the nostalgia factor but was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this mask. It smells tropical, dries quickly and firms up the skin a decent amount without feeling dry. Since it's fairly fast acting, I think this is a solid mask to use before a night out as it primes the skin for makeup. I went through the product quickly, which for the price makes me hesitant to repurchase immediately- but hey, YOLO!
Sophie V.
Sophie V.
Bellevue
I love this mask!! I picked it up at Sephora the other day, and I'm blown away! Other than the fact that it's so fun to put on and peel off, I actually noticed a difference when using this! This mask really tightens and brightens my face after using it and it gives my skin a beautiful luminous glow. I even noticed it reducing the texture I have underneath my skin! I would definitely recommend this mask to absolutely everyone!
Leidy P.
Leidy P.
Mcallen, TX
This product is amazing! It does a really good job at tightening and firming the skin! personally I have big pores and I can see a difference. It makes my pores look smaller. when putting on this product you can NOT be cheap with it. I recommend putting on a good amount of product or the mask will not peel off well. I do love how after peeling off the mask the skin feels really nice, soft, and smooth. I think that it is a good amount for the price and defiantly worth checking out!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Stafford, England
What is this like? I love the idea but unsure if I should purchase it...