BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A collection of three limited-edition, collectible tubes of the peel off mud treatment that firms and tightens featuring Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Collect all three limited-edition tubes featuring your favorite SONIC characters: Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails. GRAVITYMUD™ FIRMING TREATMENT in exclusive SONIC BLUE is an out-of-this-world tightening and firming mud that contains mega-targeted ingredients that work together to help skin's contours look and feel more defined. Once dry, this innovative blue formula peels off to reveal skin that feels tighter and looks more lifted. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: For optimized lasting results after peeling off the mask, spot clean any residue rather than rinsing the entire face.

• What is this like? I love the idea but unsure if I should purchas...1 Answers
  • Ive seen youtube buy this and they had such good reviews about it...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt to peel off like some peel-off masks do?1 Answers
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
I love to color, it's so pretty and shinning. Easy to use and drys fairly quickly and you can feel it tightening your face as it is drying. Easy to wash off with warm water ( don't use white wash cloth) and afterwards it leaves your face with a light glow and is really soft to the touch. I try to use this mask at least once a week. Bought at Sephora for $14 and for can get about 4 uses out of the tube so it's not a bad price but you have to stock up on them because it's had to catch them in stock lol
Ashley S.
I bought this mask after a friend recommended the GlamGlow Gravity Mud. I bought the Sonic blue edition on a whim, I thought it looked neat to try. The smell was so pleasant, it smelled like piña colada. It tingled a little when I first applied it but not too bad. The color was awesome, very bright metallic blue. My skin felt great and firmer after the first application! I would definitely recommend it!
Ashley V.
Brooklyn, NY
When it comes to peel off masks, this one is simply the best! The traditional silver was fun, but I jumped at the chance to purchase this cool blue color. Love this not only for how it makes my skin feel, but let’s be honest, it also looks great in selfies for sharing on Snapchat and Instagram. There’s also something incredibly fulfilling about being able to peel off the mask in one shot.
Rachel D.
This mask is so fun! I was surprised that it still peeled even though i used a fairly thin layer. I bought the sample at Sephora as an impulse purchase at checkout and am glad i did! This was my first time using any glamglow products and i wanted to test the product without spending a lot. The tube is only good for about 3 applications, but i felt it was worth the money!
Ashley D.
Baltimore, MD
My favorite mask from glamglow. I use this all the time. I love the tingle it gives when you first put it on. And then you can peel it off and it’s kind of fun. The smaller ones are like 18 bucks but it gives you a good use out of them. And it’s blue like sonic. Definitely recommend this. It leaves you feeling refreshed and new and your skin feels tight and firm
abby m.
Mokena, IL
i bought my first glamglow peel off mask in this awesome blue color, and i was super excited to try it. however, when i put it on the smell was SO sickeningly sweetly strong. i had a headache but kept it on, and i loved the results. however, i returned it because of the smell. best peel off mask ive used, if you can stand strong smells its great.
Rosali S.
So this is a limited edition Sonic the Hedgehog mask it still has the same benefits as the original gravity mud so I did like it a lot. I think it's a great idea Shannon for someone who collects all the masks, it does help firm and lift the skin I like to use this mask as a eyeshadow Fallout Shield. I like that I has marshmallow extract to help with texture as well other than help keep the skin lifted. The results did last for a couple of days instead of just a couple of hours vs sheet masks, I think it's worth the $69 if you use it sparingly you can also multi mask and just use it and targeted areas. [product:glamglow-gravitymud-firming-treatment-sonic-blue-collectible-edition-sonic]
Scarlet W.
Another gem from Glamglow! Sweep this on (AVOIDING ANY HAIR!, this is important because it will remove eyebrow hairs if you're not careful), let dry and peel away! It's so much fun but also leaves your skin super soft and plump. Definitely gave me a flawless canvas for applying makeup After! Would 100% recommend!!
💄tara a.
['Yorba Linda', ''], CA
love this version of the firming mask from glamglow, the color is so pretty which is just a plus because the product works great. i like to use this mask before an event to make my skin look firmer, it is very easy to apply as it is a peel off mask and it comes right off without a mess
LAURA R.
Texas
I love all glam glow products! I have never meta Glam Glow product I didn’t love. Products address a variety of concerns for every skin concerns. Beautiful packaging says “TRY ME!! Get a sample at your local Sephora I guarantee you’ll be back to buy the full size product and want to try the entire line! Definitely top of its game!!
Tiffany P.
Stafford, Staffordshire
What is this like? I love the idea but unsure if I should purchase it...
Laura H.
Merrimack, NH
Does this hurt to peel off like some peel-off masks do?
Estrella G.
Kansas City, KS
Ive seen youtube buy this and they had such good reviews about it, what do you guys think? Is it worth buying ?