GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue Collectible Edition Tails uploaded by Jessica S.GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue Collectible Edition Tails uploaded by Britnee J.

BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A collection of three limited-edition, collectible tubes of the peel off mud treatment that firms and tightens featuring Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Collect all three limited-edition tubes featuring your favorite SONIC characters: Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails. GRAVITYMUD™ FIRMING TREATMENT in exclusive SONIC BLUE is an out-of-this-world tightening and firming mud that contains mega-targeted ingredients that work together to help skin's contours look and feel more defined. Once dry, this innovative blue formula peels off to reveal skin that feels tighter and looks more lifted. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: For optimized lasting results after peeling off the mask, spot clean any residue rather than rinsing the entire face.

Photos (2)
Buy on Sephora
Adrienne S.
Adrienne S.
Blackwood, NJ
I used this for the first time recently and I like it. It made my skin feel really baby soft after using it and I did feel like I noticed a slight difference. I only bought the little tub bc it's on the pricier side, but I  going to continue to use. I love Glam Glow as a whole. I wouldn't say this is my favorite mask by them. I like the superbud better, but this is good. I got mine at Nordstroms!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Mobile, AL
I've seen reviews for this brand for a while and figured "why not?" Gave this bad boy a whirl, and whoa. The container is heavy, and has a very high end feel. The scent is clean without being overpowering. The mask applies clean, without a lot of fuss, and dries down to a pretty metallic "sonic blue" shine. At removal, my skin felt tighter, more plump, and smooth.

Now, can you get similar results from a lower price point? YES. if you're a collector, do you want this? Also yes!
Britnee J.
Britnee J.
It wasn't what I expected and the tube was very small. Like very small. The packaging is really cute which is really the only reason I purchased. Honestly, this was my first and last purchase from Glam Glow. Nothing about their product blew me away. The color is different and makes for fun but the product itself was not up to par. It was hard to peel of and did do anything noticeable for my skin.
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
by far my fave mask on the market today and the playful spin glamglow took with it made me even love it more. The smell, the color, the metallic finish of this mask not only makes me love it but the way it make my skin feel is the number one reason why this is my number one. leaves my skin baby soft and smooth. I would recommend this product to anyone! Perfect as a skin prep before makeup!
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Sacramento
This product in general was pretty good. The ready I'm not giving 5 stars is due to product drying out my face a bit. The packaging was amazing and very creative. This was my first time purchasing this product. It was a bit pricey but it is glamglow all products are a bit pricey.
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Shawnee
  I was incredibly impressed with this product. It went on smooth and firmed my skin. It was not greasy and I didn't have any unwanted breakouts or sensitivity to this product. I also enjoyed the fun packaging and would highly recommend this product to everyone!!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Salem, IN
Loved this! Made my skin feel firmer and more radiant. A bit pricey at $69, but there's enough product to last a while. As much as I love it, I don't think I'll be purchasing again unless I have the extra money. Would absolutely recommend if you have the money.
Hayley P.
Hayley P.
State College, PA
I LOVE PEELY MASKS but that's not why I have it 5 stars. I gave this produc 5 stars because once the mask is over and off you can feel the tightness and refreshment it comes with. Not only does it give you a great after feeling of cleanness but the color of the mask is great, and fun! I would recommend this!
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
I have tried the firming one in the purple container not the blue container, and I really liked it! I noticed a difference when I used it. But I only had the sample size, and it lasted about 2 uses. I can't afford the full size. But loved it!
Flo S.
Flo S.
I tried this mask because we can see this bright blue mask everywhere on social medias. I like it and I find it so satisfying to peel it off. It hydrates and smooth my skin and the scent is devine.It is really pricy but I like to indulge myself. I would recommend this product!