BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A collection of three limited-edition, collectible tubes of the peel off mud treatment that firms and tightens featuring Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Collect all three limited-edition tubes featuring your favorite SONIC characters: Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails. GRAVITYMUD™ FIRMING TREATMENT in exclusive SONIC BLUE is an out-of-this-world tightening and firming mud that contains mega-targeted ingredients that work together to help skin's contours look and feel more defined. Once dry, this innovative blue formula peels off to reveal skin that feels tighter and looks more lifted. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: For optimized lasting results after peeling off the mask, spot clean any residue rather than rinsing the entire face.

• What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of co...2 Answers
  • I really want to try this mask! How fast do you go through the bo...1 Answers
  • Does it really do what it says if it does would l... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Everyone raves about the glamglow masks and with the Sonic packaging I had to pick some of these up to give as Christmas gifts & 1 for myself. I know it takes a few uses to notice a difference with face products but I expected to notice at least some difference in the look or feel of my skin. I noticed no difference at all though. I tried using a thicker layer & thinner 1 but it does not peel off good at all. It comes off in small pieces and hurts. I got it in my brow and it actually pulled out the hair leaving a big bald spot! I've used this in the purple tub & wasn't as thrilled with it as I hoped but the original was so much better. I guess they changed it when they changed the color. 😭
Skylar R.
Saint Cloud, MN
i have yet to find a glamglow mask that i don’t like! the smell of this is nice, the color is gorgeous! i love this blue metallic shade. i had fun actually taking the mask off — trying to peel it off all in one piece (i failed) but my skin felt so nice after this mask! it did feel more firm but not is a tight way- in plump firm way. idk i love it! GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue Collectible Edition Tails
Alexandra M.
Orlando, FL
I originally bought this face mask because it was blue and I thought it would look really cool on. After using the mask, it really made my skin much clearer and gave me a glow. I really loved this mask for much more than it’s cool blue color, and would suggest it to anyone looking for a great face mask.
Sterling M.
Super fun, super cute, and super satisfying to take off! It's the perfect cool Snapchat/Instagram mask. Just make sure you apply it liberally and make sure it's not patchy or you can't peel it off like you're supposed to. Apply it with a brush because it's SUPER thick! My face definitely felt tighter after, but it wasn't a bad tight feeling. It took out a few of my blackhead. Overall it's a pretty great mask. I like to use it before I use make up. It makes my make up look so smooth. The best thing is it doesn't hurt to take off, unlike most peel off masks! 10/10 awesome product!
Rebecca R.
Metairie
I love sonic the hedgehog. It was was very hydrating and my skin is always needing hydration.  It was not as good as other masks i have tried maybe because i mostly bought for the packaging. I really love the packaging, and just might like the effects to last longer.
Summer B.
Not a bad face mask, I thought the time you had to leave it on was a little long, but it was everything I look for in a mask, this was my first time trying and I think it was everything I was looking for! It was very effective, and I loved this product!
Brittany P.
Bronx, NY
Love the feel of the mask itself! Left my skin dewy and glowing for days ! Was very gentle on my skin, as I have normal skin. It was very effective in seeing difference with my pores. It met every expectation I had for a mask. Will definitely buy again !
valeria v.
I bought this in Sephora where the mini versions of things were and I loved it so much that when I finished it I went back and bought the bigger version. It feels great on the skin and really refreshed the skin so when I finish this bottle I’ll definitely buy another!
🥀 B.
Chicago
I love it ! Great product! So creative! You’ll love it! It’s adorable! My nephew thought it was cool as well! He appreciates the cute cartoon character on the packaging which is great packaging by the way hefty and not cheap.
Kayla R.
Chipley
I absolutely love this mask. You can really feel it working and it was gentle on my skin. Not to mention the color is so fun and pretty!! I really wish it wasn't limited edition. I would totally purchase this item again. I recommend it to anyone who asks.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Jessica D.
Westbrook, ME
I really want to try this mask! How fast do you go through the bottle? Do you think its worth the price?
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try