BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A collection of three limited-edition, collectible tubes of the peel off mud treatment that firms and tightens featuring Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Collect all three limited-edition tubes featuring your favorite SONIC characters: Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails. GRAVITYMUD™ FIRMING TREATMENT in exclusive SONIC BLUE is an out-of-this-world tightening and firming mud that contains mega-targeted ingredients that work together to help skin's contours look and feel more defined. Once dry, this innovative blue formula peels off to reveal skin that feels tighter and looks more lifted. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: For optimized lasting results after peeling off the mask, spot clean any residue rather than rinsing the entire face.

• I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I have super sensitive skin I breakout alot, have super dry patches as well as oily patches.. AND this stuff makes my skin feel and look 100% better. I don't usually go for really hyped products and don't always believe they really do what they say they do but this stuff actually works, I just wish it wasn't limited edition... I don't want it to go away!" in 15 reviews
Victoria L.
Manchester, CT
I enjoy the sonic logo and I enjoy the deep blue color with metallic I enjoy that it is really good and had vitamins for your skin after it’s been peeled off your skin is nice and glowy this is an all The Way five starproduct and I will keep going to Sephora just to buy it
Crystal E.
Bronx, NY
This mask is a great tribute to nostalgia and great for Sonic fans. The brand usually is pricey but this is cheap enough and worth the price because it has Sonic. The mask itself is not bad. It smells good but didn’t provide benefits outside the usual for a peel off mask.
Lex I.
Portsmouth , VA
First of all can we talk about the packaging, YES! It’s nice to have a product “look a little more fun”. Since this is skin care, the packaging technically doesn’t matter as much as what’s inside. I’ve always been a fan of glam glow, so much so that I remember when I could barely afford it and went into sephora straight to the section by the register to get the smallest cheapest size. Boy do things change. This product made my skin feel extremely clean and smooth. It also gave my skin such a natural dewy glow. Love it
Alittlebitofmakeupbyv V.
Love this mask for those days that my face needs a little more extra glow!!! This is a peel off blue mask, limited edition because of Sonic. It is great for those who have lost elasticity and firmness as well. I apply this mask before putting my makeup!
Ashley H.
The Woodlands
These masks are super cute and fun! I got them so I could have a little skincare night with my 6 & 7 year old boys that are obsessed with EVERYTHING Sonic! They smell amazing and my boys loved them! Left our skin feeling super soft and it wasn’t harsh on their sensitive skin. Definitely recommend!
Emily K.
I think this mask is so fun! It's blue. So you apply this to your face in a nice layer that covers everywhere. I would stay away from your eyebrows. Then after 30 mins it's dries and you peel it off the face. I like doing this in a downward motion starting on the forehead. I find when I peel up from the chin it pulls out my peach fuzz hairs on my face. When you apply it to the face you feel it tightening as it dries. It also helps remove some blackheads.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
I was extremely disappointed in this mask. I've heard so many people love glam glow masks so I had high expectations but this was horrible. It does nothing for my skin, made my face dry, and literally ripped my eyebrow off!!! I would not repurchase this!
Miranda V.
I looooooove glamglow and all of their products! I have really sensitive skin and this skincare is the only line that doesn’t break out my skin. Really helps even my skin tone and makes my skin so soft. Also great to get rid of blackheads. Will buy again!
May J.
Grasonville, MD
Nice product- however it’s a bit of a cash grab. It’s a face mask that’s got a high price tag because of the packaging- that’s literally it. It’s fun but it’s not special in any way other than that.
Crystal M.
In general I have tried all glam glow products including all masks! They are my favorite splurge priced masks, they do the job well
On what they are meant for, for reference I have sensitive very dry eczema skin...
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?