BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A collection of three limited-edition, collectible tubes of the peel off mud treatment that firms and tightens featuring Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Collect all three limited-edition tubes featuring your favorite SONIC characters: Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails. GRAVITYMUD™ FIRMING TREATMENT in exclusive SONIC BLUE is an out-of-this-world tightening and firming mud that contains mega-targeted ingredients that work together to help skin's contours look and feel more defined. Once dry, this innovative blue formula peels off to reveal skin that feels tighter and looks more lifted. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: For optimized lasting results after peeling off the mask, spot clean any residue rather than rinsing the entire face.

• I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?2 Answers
Nathan I.
Beaver Falls, PA
So Good! I loved it so much it really worked with my skin tone and helped a lot! I got it at sephora and i have no regrets, and the packaging was amazing too! It was so smooth and gentle. Not too harsh for my skin either and there’s not much room for improvement!
Lex I.
Portsmouth , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all can we talk about the packaging, YES! It’s nice to have a product “look a little more fun”. Since this is skin care, the packaging technically doesn’t matter as much as what’s inside. I’ve always been a fan of glam glow, so much so that I remember when I could barely afford it and went into sephora straight to the section by the register to get the smallest cheapest size. Boy do things change. This product made my skin feel extremely clean and smooth. It also gave my skin such a natural dewy glow. Love it
Aubrey A.
Destin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a peel off mask because they’re mess free and this one is so effective! Apply, let dry, peel of slow and you can actually see the gunk coming out of your pores and your skin will feel healthier. It really helped with my Whiteheads and larger pores around my nose.
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love glam glow. It always makes my face feel super amazing after I use any of their products. I obviously had to purchase this product because it was sonic and my inner child begged for it. Yes it's basically a deluxe sample size but it is so so worth it. I will probably get four masks out of this and I feel like that's reasonable for $19. The only down fall was I found this mask hard to peel off. It did leave my face feeling incredibly smooth and firm.
Emily K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this mask is so fun! It's blue. So you apply this to your face in a nice layer that covers everywhere. I would stay away from your eyebrows. Then after 30 mins it's dries and you peel it off the face. I like doing this in a downward motion starting on the forehead. I find when I peel up from the chin it pulls out my peach fuzz hairs on my face. When you apply it to the face you feel it tightening as it dries. It also helps remove some blackheads.
Arwa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very cool. Definitely not a gimmick either because you're getting the same amount as the mini 0.5 oz masks and it's a whole $3 cheaper. Weird huh? I wish it was in the jar instead of a tube but still the mask is the same as the purple glamglow mud mask. It's very thick and really works in firming the skin. I don't feel like my skin is too dry afterwards either. I love taking selfies when I wear it because who doesn't?
Tessa S.
Schenectady, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did this mask with my boyfriend, because we saw it in Sephora and kind of bought it for the meme. It turned out to be very nice. It wasn’t hard to apply or remove, and it left our skin feeling soft and looking radiant.
Amazing! I love this product and will purchase again! Only thing is, right after I purchased it they lowered the price from $22 to $19 and have not gotten back to me about fixing the difference for me, which I would just take as a sign of good faith. A little sad to see that and get 0 response but I do love Glamglow's masks
Amanda M.
Sandy, UT
I love this mask. I love all of Glamglows firming mask treatments. They are fun to put on with the awesome colors and fun to peel off. But they don't hurt to peel off. You can tell they are working. You can feel them while you have them on. It's a tingly sensation. I definitely feel firmer after using.
Kate B.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is no doubt an amazingly fun color, in tribute to Sonic the Hedgehog. While this does provide a nice firming effect, in my experience the effects wore off by the time I reached my destination for the evening. Probably worth it for the blue face selfies and Tobias Funke jokes!
Sonia D.
Addlestone, Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?