BY GLAMGLOW #71 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?1 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
Kara D.
I got the smaller size sample from their website just to give it a try and I was definitely impressed. It has a warming feeling on application that went away as it started to try. I didn't find it unpleasant but someone with sensitive skin may want to be aware, Just in case. It peeled off beautifully after the wait time and it left my skin feeling pleasantly firm, not uncomfortably tight. It lessened my fine lines and dramatically reduced the wrinkles/creases on my forehead. I would definitely recommend at least getting the small size to try it out. I followed it up with a sample of their glowstarter in nude glow shade and love the effect.
Sarah P.
Myrtle Beach
I bought this product because of the hype. I purchased it from Sephora. I always wanted to try a peel off mask. When you put it on you look a little bit like the tin man, which is hilarious. It did make my skin feel a little better, but I didn't see a drastic difference. I also don't know if it is because I have sensitive skin or if it was the product in general, but every time I put on the mask and let it sit I would start to feel a burning sensation. Other than that it is a fun product and great for a laugh with friends. GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Ally T.
Mckinney, TX
This face mask not only smells like pina colada, but it’s such a cool mask. Even if it didn’t do anything it claimed to do, I would still use it just for how cool it is. (It does do everything it claims -FYI)
It’s a peel off mask that goes on and when it dries, it makes you look like the tin man. It is the coolest silver color. Leave it on for about 30 minutes, and then peel it off.
It leaves your skin soft, minimizes your pores, and makes your skin look brighter!
I had a fairly new pimple along my hair line and after using the mask, the redness and swelling went down almost completely. This morning it’s still there, but it’s unnoticeable.
Steph A.
Colorado Springs
To get me to buy something, all you have to do is slap a video game character I love on it! This mask felt great as I wore it, with a warm tingling. And taking these of is legit... would recommend that aspect of it alone to anyone!! I did break out shortly after trying this the first time, but I can't rule out stress as a factor... but the subsequent times I haven't broken out. An expensive product... but if you've got the means, do it!
Taylor S.
Framingham
LOVE LOVE LOVE a good peel off mask! I don’t know what about them is so apPEELing but this one doesn’t disappoint! The mask itself is gentle and won’t tug at the skin, which is a tell tale sign of a well sctructed peel off mask. The chrome color is just a bonus! It does tighten but not as much as others I’ve tried. It gives a nice result but will not tighten up your face over night.
Olivia L.
I don't know anyone who hasn't tried out this mask yet and they are missing out! The hype around this was well worth it. It definently tighten the skin and makes you look so much younger. It doesn't really do much to hydrate your skin so, you might need to use a moisturizer after. But, this is a great product from Glamglow would recommend to my friends.
Stephany M.
This mask is my all time favorite forming mask. Every time I want to pamper myself or even make my skin look more firm I use this. It does everything it claims. The smell is amazing it’s like a tropical piña colada smell . And once the mask dries you get to peel it off it’s so satisfying leaves your skin looking so firm and youthful. Love this stuff!!!!!
Angela R.
Staten Island
Love the fun blue color! The smell is amazing as well. One of my favorite parts was when I peeled it off...is that weird? The mask definitely tightened my skin. I would buy this mask and some of the others as well! If you have not tried this mask please do!! You won’t regret it! GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Amy M.
New Phila, OH
This mask is definitely one of my favorites. I love the color, the smell, the packaging, it dries quickly, peels easily, leaves my skin super smooth, the only downside is the super high price for the small jar you get. I think I maybe got 6-7 uses out of it so that’s pretty expensive for a mask.
Bryden L.
MISSOULA, MT
Okay so it's obvious why this gorgeous metallic blue mask went viral among the influencer community... the color and sheen is totally selfie worthy but the real reason I gave this product 5 stars is because it WORKS. My skin felt and LOOKED firmer after the first use. And I mean come on, I LOOOVED Sonic my whole childhood. Total bonus.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?