BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Ally T.
['Mckinney', 'TX'], TX
This face mask not only smells like pina colada, but it’s such a cool mask. Even if it didn’t do anything it claimed to do, I would still use it just for how cool it is. (It does do everything it claims -FYI)
It’s a peel off mask that goes on and when it dries, it makes you look like the tin man. It is the coolest silver color. Leave it on for about 30 minutes, and then peel it off.
It leaves your skin soft, minimizes your pores, and makes your skin look brighter!
I had a fairly new pimple along my hair line and after using the mask, the redness and swelling went down almost completely. This morning it’s still there, but it’s unnoticeable.
Manda G.
Love love love!!! It’s expensive but so worth it. I love the tingly sensation when you apply it and the way it tightens after the 30 min. Smells awesome and when you peel of off your skin feels so good. One jar lasts a decent amount of time because it’s not meant for everyday use. I use it a few times every couple of weeks. I’ve gone through probably three of these over the course of time. And have one as a back up right now for when I finish my current jar. Highly recommend.
Mayra G.
Jacksonville, FL
I would have given this mask five stars if it wasn’t for the really strong scent it has...I mean this scent is STRONG. It’s so over bearing that it tingles your nose when you put it on your upper lip. The mask itself peeled like a dream and dried quickly but I didn’t notice any amazing things it did to my skin but it’s cool to use and take pictures with. But it still doesn’t take away that you need a LOT and its over $60.
stacy g.
This is a fun mask that will give you results after a short while of use. Not only is the kind of metallic blue a play aspect to this mask but as it dries you feel the difference in your skin after you peel it. The package is adorable especially for those who grew up playing sonic, I would definitely grab again. The only down side is I go through this product relatively fast compared to my other facial treatments.
Olivia L.
I don't know anyone who hasn't tried out this mask yet and they are missing out! The hype around this was well worth it. It definently tighten the skin and makes you look so much younger. It doesn't really do much to hydrate your skin so, you might need to use a moisturizer after. But, this is a great product from Glamglow would recommend to my friends.
Kasondra H.
Destin , FL
Growing up I played sonic! So when glamglow came out with this mask I had to try it. I got mine from Sephora. I had never tried the regular one before so I was nervous and excited to see how it worked. It has a great smell. The color is amazing too. After a few times of doing the mask I could tell my pores were righting up! I was impressed. I now use the regular glam glow. I make sure I keep it in my collection.
Keri M.
White Pine, TN
GlamGlow is hands down one of my favorite skin care brands. When it comes to the gravitymud firming treatment, I’ve always been able to see results after one use. My skin always feels, firm, moisturized, and fresh! GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Stephany M.
This mask is my all time favorite forming mask. Every time I want to pamper myself or even make my skin look more firm I use this. It does everything it claims. The smell is amazing it’s like a tropical piña colada smell . And once the mask dries you get to peel it off it’s so satisfying leaves your skin looking so firm and youthful. Love this stuff!!!!!
Angela R.
Staten Island
Love the fun blue color! The smell is amazing as well. One of my favorite parts was when I peeled it off...is that weird? The mask definitely tightened my skin. I would buy this mask and some of the others as well! If you have not tried this mask please do!! You won’t regret it! GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Bryden L.
Spartanburg , SC
Okay so it's obvious why this gorgeous metallic blue mask went viral among the influencer community... the color and sheen is totally selfie worthy but the real reason I gave this product 5 stars is because it WORKS. My skin felt and LOOKED firmer after the first use. And I mean come on, I LOOOVED Sonic my whole childhood. Total bonus.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?