BY GLAMGLOW #12 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Erica S.
Erica S.
Love this limited edition Sonic Blue Glam Glow Mud that just became available at Sephora. The color is awesome and the serious burst of hydration it gives your skin can not be beat. I dont really suggest this for people with super sensitive skin or allergic to dyes though. It does make your face somewhat tight but not severely. Theres no tingle and its not difficult to wash off. My skin looks and feels healthier after I use Glam Glow.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced, CA
If you have tried the standard silver mask then you know how this stuff performs. It's really nice on the skin and I love how firm my face feels after I use it. These masks are pricy but definitely worth the money. This is limited edition packaging so it's a really pretty metallic blue, however the Sonic character is only on the outer packaging not the jar itself so that was a little disappointing.
Gemma H.
Gemma H.
Winter Haven, FL
I only have a sample sized bottle but I love this mask already. I loved the smell, it's a coconut or piña colada type of smell? It's not over powering though. The mask tightens and makes my skin feel super smooth after it's washed off. This mask is AMAZING!
Ali J.
Ali J.
All of glamglows products tend to be quite expensive which is the only downside. Their products are very good and always have great packaging though. I say if you aren't worried about price then their products are worth it.
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
Absolutely love love love glam glow ! They're products are incredible! They are so amazing ! They are on the pricey side of life but 100% worth it once you see the results! Your skin will never look better !!
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Okay I loooove this! I never really get to buy it because of the price but I used some of my friends and I fell in love with it, it's really pricey but worth it n my opinion, I would recommend this product
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Rowland Heights
This is a very hyped up product and from my experience, it definitely lives up to that hype! It is a prestige product, so it's a bit on the pricey side.

The mask itself is easy to use and spreads out easily. It's all very mess free! If you were concerned about the smell, it's not overwhelming or anything. It just smells nice and clean. I especially like the cute design from the collaboration and the whole aesthetic of the mask!

Prior to using this mask, my skin was fairly dull. After immediate use of the mask, my skin will felt tighter and brighter. It's a great pick me up for when you feel like your skin needs some revitalizing.

Since this product is on the pricier end, I use it sparingly. I feel like this mask was a good buy on my part, but I had to give it 4 stars due to the price (not gonna lie, I bought it because it was a good reminder of my former childhood glory). There are other masks that can do the same job for a fraction of the cost. I recommend that you try a sample fist before making your purchase!
Kassandra G.
Kassandra G.
Kenner, LA
I purchased this product after seeing a review of it on Youtube by Jeffree Star. the packaging is fun, well made. The jar of product is attractive, and it comes with a brush. After opening up the jar, and removing the seal, you're immediately hit by the smell of Pina Colada, it's not overpowering, but it's very enjoyable. I imagined myself sitting on a beach somewhere.

Once applied to my face, it had what I can only describe as a gentle Icy Hot sensation. initially the mask goes on white. After a few minutes the feeling subsided, and the tightening effect began to kick in. After 25 minutes, any attempt to move my face muscles was met by the resistance of the dry mask, and at this point, the mask changed color from white, to a bright metallic silver. I was able to peel the mask off in one piece and my face felt incredible. I had several compliments that my face had a glow to it.

At this point, I'm a fan for life, love it!
Rey G.
Rey G.
Temecula, CA
Okay I adore Glam Glow as much as the next mud mask enthusiast, but THIS ONE sold me. I bought 6 of them because how could you not?! 💙 The formula of the product itself is fantastic 😻 and the smell almost reminds me of Piña Colada. Such a beautiful product and such an amazing formula, and now the included Sonic 😻😻 I mean I was sold the moment I saw it and I am not disappointed. It has helped with reduction of fine smile lines I have and some under my eyes, it's not magic y'all so don't trip if it doesn't do anything the first day, but after a few weeks I promise you won't be disappointed 💙
EMILY C.
EMILY C.
Escondido, CA
If you want a mask that is not only FUN to apply but also, one that DOES ITS JOB, than this is the perfect mask for you. I bought this on sephora after seeing some reviews raving about it. Im not usually one to buy into the hype but I was having a girls night and picked this up for a fun time. Now i cant stop using it! Ive gotten all my friends hooked on it because its fun and it really helps make your skin feel soooo much better after. My skin feels tight and firm without feeling dry or peely. I also notice an almost lifting affect and it helps calm the skin down from any redness. The only reason its not five stars is because glamglow masks in general can be expensive and I wish they would make them a little more affordable. With that being said i really do feel like this product is worth it!
Jessica r.
Jessica r.
south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Kara H.
Kara H.
Does this actually firm the skin?
Marlow T.
Marlow T.
Greensboro, NC
Does it pull at the skin at all?
Briana P.