BY GLAMGLOW #22 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
stacy g.
This is a fun mask that will give you results after a short while of use. Not only is the kind of metallic blue a play aspect to this mask but as it dries you feel the difference in your skin after you peel it. The package is adorable especially for those who grew up playing sonic, I would definitely grab again. The only down side is I go through this product relatively fast compared to my other facial treatments.
Kasondra H.
Destin
Growing up I played sonic! So when glamglow came out with this mask I had to try it. I got mine from Sephora. I had never tried the regular one before so I was nervous and excited to see how it worked. It has a great smell. The color is amazing too. After a few times of doing the mask I could tell my pores were righting up! I was impressed. I now use the regular glam glow. I make sure I keep it in my collection.
Megan D.
Philadelphia, PA
This mask rules! After cleansing and exfoliating, I keep this on for about 30 minutes. The peeling off and pearly color change is so satisfying! But even better I’d that my skin feels so hydrated and smooth afterwards - not tight and dehydrated like many others masks. 10/10 worth the money.
αмαℓια ✞.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was anxious to try this mask with all the hype it was getting. It is a good product. Leaves skin feeling fresh immediately following application and rinse. Give it 4/5 because for the price I would expect a more "wow effect." Did not notice significant changes by the time I finished the jar.
Sabrina |.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask was literally A M A Z I N G! My skin felt so firm and tight right after I applied it! My face felt snatched. In a good way haha! But in all seriousness, I highly reccomend this product to those who are looking for their skin to feel super tight and fresh!
Tonya W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask. Leaves my skin feeling soft and firm and lifted with a radiant glow. The packaging is nice but I'm not going to buy something that doesn't work just because the jar looks nice. It is a bit pricey so I stock up during the Sephora VIB sale.
Imani H.
Great product absoluetly love love love it Great product absoluetly love love love it Great product absoluetly love love love it Great product absoluetly love love love it Great product absoluetly love love love it Great product absoluetly love love love it
Kelcy F.
Portland
I absoutly enjoy this product! Its so much fun! I love a good mask and this delivers! It leaves my face plump soft and gives the most beautoful glow my skin loos so dewy and soft after one application i was hooked! Its pricy but if u are amask lover like me this product is for ypu! Its so much fun to use and i love taking fun pictures with it on! If you can get past the price or like to splurge this masks for ypu! I totally give this a 5 star its a all star product!
Samantha S.
Fort Worth
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product firms and brightens. You look super awesome with it on and it smells sooo good like a Pina colada! And as a bonus not much mess because you peel it off. Play a little game and see if you can get it all off in one go.
Keisha A.
Round Lake, IL
Love how it makes my skin feel.. soft and clean.. yes it meets my expectations and I  highly recommend this.. its gently not harsh at all. I have tried so many and  this is the best one. I bought at Sephora
Kara H.
Does this actually firm the skin?
Marlow T.
Greensboro, NC
Does it pull at the skin at all?
Sam C.
Winnipeg
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Rachel J.
Dose it feel like it's pulling on your skin?