BY GLAMGLOW #24 in Face Masks

What it is: An out-of-this-world instant tightening and firming treatment in a limited-edition size. Who it's for: All ages. What it does: This innovative formula changes color from white to a brilliant chrome and peels off to leave your skin feeling tighter and more lifted, while mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. Vizitight helps provide instantly tighter-feeling skin; Lunarlift tightens and tones; Cosmiplexion helps skin feel younger and more resilient; and patented Teaoxi technology is powered with the Teaoxi complex, licorice and marshmallow leaf to help skin look and feel firmer. Set includes:- GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment (3.5 oz.)- BrushHow to use: Apply a generous, even layer to clean skin with a brush, avoiding your eyebrows and hairline. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. The treatment will change color when it dries. Once it's completely dry, gently peel off from the edges. Use twice per week. Clean the brush after use with soap and water and allow to air dry. Pro tips: Use as a pre-makeup mask to create a more defined contour. Brand: GLAM GLOW. Style Name: Glamglow Gravitymud Firming Treatment Set ($152 Value). Style Number: 5366910. Available in stores.

Buy on Nordstrom
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product, but because how little product you get for the cost, I cannot give it 5 stars. I don't feel you even get enough product to notice an actual different. It feels good to use and it's a lot of fun to use, especially because of the silver color and how easily it peels off. I had the small size, and I only got 2 uses out of it.. the third use didn't even fully cover my face properly. I just wish GlamGlow would just add more product for the price, because I really do like the product.
Tanisha C.
Calgary , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this mask last night. I love that it comes with a brush I wish they all did. You can't skimp out on your application or else it won't peel off properly. I do feel that it did tighten up my skin. I followed up with a water sleeping mask.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live this mask by Glamglow. The only down side is that it's super expensive. I got a sample of this in one of my subscription boxes. I use it sparingly. Love the way my skin looks and feels but I could never spend this much on a face mask.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love this mask! I love most all GlamGlow products! Trying this, I was not disappointed! I purchased the Blue colored Sonic one. Regardless, it smells amazing. The color is gorgeous! I can feel the tightening effect. After the removal of the mask, my skin is tight and brighter! My only qualm, the directions say to peel the mask off. This wasn't happening for me. I had to just wash it off. It's ok though. I still love it! GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment SetGLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue Collectible Edition Sonic
Christijuana L.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a fun mask to use! I received a sample and after it was finished I had to have more so I got the full size and it last forever. You don’t have to use a lot to cover your whole face. And the results are awesome, I do see a tightness in my skin after using it. I recommend using the mask at least once a week for the best results
Jessenia R.
Beale Afb, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the best firming mask you have to have it in your life using this mask already for 1 year and I love it! You can see really the difference in your face is pretty easy to apply and so good when you take it off!! GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment
Kaylee S.
Regina, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask! I’m usually a fan of mud/clay masks but I use this one on the lazy nights. It peels of easily and painless, no mess at all. It was wonderful, met all my expectations, definitely would recommend.
Takwa N.
Kristina R.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fun peel off mask that targets brightening, radiance, and lifting. After I use this my skin feels more firm and and looks brighter and my glowing.... definitely a fan of something I don't need to wash off after!
Christine Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i really like this product. i have dry skin but i'm always looking to tighten my skin and this product does exactly what it claims to do. after i rip it off, my skin feels so tight and new and it just leaves a nice glow to the skin! i really enjoy it very much.
Erica B.
Wexford, PA
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really bad pores with this help with that? Or what kind of mask would?
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this any different than the mask in the jar that firms? One comes in a purple jar/this in a purple tube. I see this one costs about 10$ more and it also is blue. The jar doesn't do that, it's just silver.