BY GLAMGLOW #13 in Face Masks

What it is: An out-of-this-world instant tightening and firming treatment in a limited-edition size. Who it's for: All ages. What it does: This innovative formula changes color from white to a brilliant chrome and peels off to leave your skin feeling tighter and more lifted, while mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. Vizitight helps provide instantly tighter-feeling skin; Lunarlift tightens and tones; Cosmiplexion helps skin feel younger and more resilient; and patented Teaoxi technology is powered with the Teaoxi complex, licorice and marshmallow leaf to help skin look and feel firmer. Set includes:- GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment (3.5 oz.)- BrushHow to use: Apply a generous, even layer to clean skin with a brush, avoiding your eyebrows and hairline. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. The treatment will change color when it dries. Once it's completely dry, gently peel off from the edges. Use twice per week. Clean the brush after use with soap and water and allow to air dry. Pro tips: Use as a pre-makeup mask to create a more defined contour. Brand: GLAM GLOW. Style Name: Glamglow Gravitymud Firming Treatment Set ($152 Value). Style Number: 5366910. Available in stores.

Buy on Nordstrom
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product, but because how little product you get for the cost, I cannot give it 5 stars. I don't feel you even get enough product to notice an actual different. It feels good to use and it's a lot of fun to use, especially because of the silver color and how easily it peels off. I had the small size, and I only got 2 uses out of it.. the third use didn't even fully cover my face properly. I just wish GlamGlow would just add more product for the price, because I really do like the product.
Lisette M.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live this mask by Glamglow. The only down side is that it's super expensive. I got a sample of this in one of my subscription boxes. I use it sparingly. Love the way my skin looks and feels but I could never spend this much on a face mask.
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love this mask! I love most all GlamGlow products! Trying this, I was not disappointed! I purchased the Blue colored Sonic one. Regardless, it smells amazing. The color is gorgeous! I can feel the tightening effect. After the removal of the mask, my skin is tight and brighter! My only qualm, the directions say to peel the mask off. This wasn't happening for me. I had to just wash it off. It's ok though. I still love it! GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment SetGLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue Collectible Edition Sonic
Takwa N.
Takwa N.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fun peel off mask that targets brightening, radiance, and lifting. After I use this my skin feels more firm and and looks brighter and my glowing.... definitely a fan of something I don't need to wash off after!
Christine Y.
Christine Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i really like this product. i have dry skin but i'm always looking to tighten my skin and this product does exactly what it claims to do. after i rip it off, my skin feels so tight and new and it just leaves a nice glow to the skin! i really enjoy it very much.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Canton
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was amazing and I loved it! It made my skin glow and reduced the look of my lines and wrinkles. It has nice packaging and was gentle on my skin.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
London
Super lightweight formula, moisturizing, soft texture, will be using this more often to see if my skin changes, really happy with the results so far, bought from beautybay, love this product, would definitely recommend as I've only used it once and can already see some results.
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Albuquerque
Very great product also leaves my face very clean and fresh.
Also very useful brush to apply the mask.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Corinth, ME
This is, hands down, my number one choice of a peel off mask. The price isn't too awful for such a great price! It was quite gentle on my skin, but my skin isn't terribly sensitive, either. It left my skin feeling clean, smooth and bright. I also LOVE the packaging. 10/10 would buy again.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really bad pores with this help with that? Or what kind of mask would?
Angela N.
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this any different than the mask in the jar that firms? One comes in a purple jar/this in a purple tube. I see this one costs about 10$ more and it also is blue. The jar doesn't do that, it's just silver.