BY GLAMGLOW #46 in Face Masks

What it is: An out-of-this-world instant tightening and firming treatment in a limited-edition size. Who it's for: All ages. What it does: This innovative formula changes color from white to a brilliant chrome and peels off to leave your skin feeling tighter and more lifted, while mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. Vizitight helps provide instantly tighter-feeling skin; Lunarlift tightens and tones; Cosmiplexion helps skin feel younger and more resilient; and patented Teaoxi technology is powered with the Teaoxi complex, licorice and marshmallow leaf to help skin look and feel firmer. Set includes:- GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment (3.5 oz.)- BrushHow to use: Apply a generous, even layer to clean skin with a brush, avoiding your eyebrows and hairline. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. The treatment will change color when it dries. Once it's completely dry, gently peel off from the edges. Use twice per week. Clean the brush after use with soap and water and allow to air dry. Pro tips: Use as a pre-makeup mask to create a more defined contour. Brand: GLAM GLOW. Style Name: Glamglow Gravitymud Firming Treatment Set ($152 Value). Style Number: 5366910. Available in stores.

• Which glamglow is the best GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment...1 Answers
  • I have really bad pores with this help with that? Or what kind of...1 Answers
  • How is this any different than the mask in the ja... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Nordstrom
  • "absolutely love this product! it does exactly what it says and even more. It met my expectations and even exceeded them! it's extremely gentle on my skin and I have sensitive skin! I love the fact that it comes with a brush too!" in 50 reviews
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I absolutely love this product, but because how little product you get for the cost, I cannot give it 5 stars. I don't feel you even get enough product to notice an actual different. It feels good to use and it's a lot of fun to use, especially because of the silver color and how easily it peels off. I had the small size, and I only got 2 uses out of it.. the third use didn't even fully cover my face properly. I just wish GlamGlow would just add more product for the price, because I really do like the product.
Tanisha C.
609, AB
I used this mask last night. I love that it comes with a brush I wish they all did. You can't skimp out on your application or else it won't peel off properly. I do feel that it did tighten up my skin. I followed up with a water sleeping mask.
Elizabeth P.
Brampton , ON
I absolutely love this mask!!
I got it as a sample because I was hesitant about spending so much money on a mask but oh is it ever worth it. My skin felt amazing after peeling the mask off. It didn’t hurt and was easy to remove and this mask smells amazing. As soon as my sample was finished I rushed over to sephora and picked up a larger container. Absolutely wonderful product, double thumbs up and would recommend it for sure!!
Terri C.
Awesome face mask. I use it once a week to keep up a healthy skin regimen. Smells great and tightens up pores.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
I live this mask by Glamglow. The only down side is that it's super expensive. I got a sample of this in one of my subscription boxes. I use it sparingly. Love the way my skin looks and feels but I could never spend this much on a face mask.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
I just love this mask! I love most all GlamGlow products! Trying this, I was not disappointed! I purchased the Blue colored Sonic one. Regardless, it smells amazing. The color is gorgeous! I can feel the tightening effect. After the removal of the mask, my skin is tight and brighter! My only qualm, the directions say to peel the mask off. This wasn't happening for me. I had to just wash it off. It's ok though. I still love it! GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment SetGLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue Collectible Edition Sonic
Amy T.
I'm not a fan of peel off masks,. I think it likely hurts of face more than any benefits it would bring.., and boy, the brand is pretty gimmicky but I do love the clearing mud!!
Rose V.
This is my favorite skin mask everrrrr! I love it! Everyone loves it! Lol! It’s pricey but so worth it! Pretty skin isn’t cheap skin! I try not to waste it because I love it and hate running out of it lol
Frankie H.
Newcastke Upon Tyne
The glam glow gravity mud furming treatment it my all time favourite face mask ! Even though it’s in the pricier side , it is totally worth it , this product makes your skin feel gorgeous and like never before!
Anna T.
williamsburg
Just like all the other ones it is a super cool face mask I’m pretty sure my mom ordered this one online it is a very pricey product and I’m not sure I got what I payed for but it’s a cool idea I just don’t see long term effects
Erica B.
Beaver , PA
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
I have really bad pores with this help with that? Or what kind of mask would?
Angela N.
How is this any different than the mask in the jar that firms? One comes in a purple jar/this in a purple tube. I see this one costs about 10$ more and it also is blue. The jar doesn't do that, it's just silver.