BY GLAMGLOW #24 in Face Masks

What it is: An out-of-this-world instant tightening and firming treatment in a limited-edition size. Who it's for: All ages. What it does: This innovative formula changes color from white to a brilliant chrome and peels off to leave your skin feeling tighter and more lifted, while mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. Vizitight helps provide instantly tighter-feeling skin; Lunarlift tightens and tones; Cosmiplexion helps skin feel younger and more resilient; and patented Teaoxi technology is powered with the Teaoxi complex, licorice and marshmallow leaf to help skin look and feel firmer. Set includes:- GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment (3.5 oz.)- BrushHow to use: Apply a generous, even layer to clean skin with a brush, avoiding your eyebrows and hairline. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. The treatment will change color when it dries. Once it's completely dry, gently peel off from the edges. Use twice per week. Clean the brush after use with soap and water and allow to air dry. Pro tips: Use as a pre-makeup mask to create a more defined contour. Brand: GLAM GLOW. Style Name: Glamglow Gravitymud Firming Treatment Set ($152 Value). Style Number: 5366910. Available in stores.

Buy on Nordstrom
Buffy W.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I love the effects of this product (my main concerns are large pores and halting the effects of aging as much as I can), I would really prefer if it came in a wash-off formula instead of a peel-off one. The peel portion makes it a bit uncomfortable!
Leah W.
Madison
I absolutely love this product. It may be on the more expensive side, but i will continue to buy it. It makes my face feel wonderful. It looks really cool also. This product exceeded my expectations and recommend everyone to try it even if its the travel size.
Kaitlyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. It’s super fun to use, and afterwords my skin feels refreshed. It is a tad pricey, but it’s definitely worth it in my opinion to have the great skin it gives. I would purchase again, and recommend to any type of skin type.
Anabella (.
Ok let me tell u that its just tjis mask is wonderful and omg let me tell u when i tried this in winter and summer my face was always glowing really healthy and it felt so hydrated and my akin was so so glamorus and i have no complains with this mask lol
Bianca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this treatment so much! I know this brand is on the more expensive side but it's totally worth it! I feel like it really made a difference in my skin without being too harsh. if you can swing it I totally would include this in a beauty regiment
Stephanie J.
Franklin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
So expensive but worth it for special events. I believe it also exfoliates slightly while tightening. I got mine at Sephora. Didn't irritate my skin at all honestly. I do only do this for special occasions where I will be photographed since it's pricey
Alyssa A.
Anniston, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVED this mask! It seriously made my skin feel so tight. I told results as soon as I took the mask off. So many tightening masks make my skin feel dry, and this one does not do that! I think it’s perfect and I will absolutely be repurchasing!
ᏰЯᎥ✞✞ᗩИУ B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product I was fortunate enough to receive this as a sample and I absolutely loved how my skin looked afterwards. I would purchase the full size I plan on doing that soon. It is very good for your skin I had no harsh reaction's at all
Lacey F.
Orem, UT
This mask is so good! I wear it and it always makes my skin feel so soft. It is pretty pricey, but it is pretty good so it's worth it if you can afford it! I like that they all have different colored packaging, that way you know which one you got and it's easy to tell others about!
Kennia C.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love love this mask!! It makes my skin feel brand new! And it’s great for photos and fun to take off! My man keeps begging me to do this mask with him again! He loves it too! Glam glow is definitely a brand to splurge on! 🔥
Erica B.
Wexford, PA
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really bad pores with this help with that? Or what kind of mask would?
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this any different than the mask in the jar that firms? One comes in a purple jar/this in a purple tube. I see this one costs about 10$ more and it also is blue. The jar doesn't do that, it's just silver.