BY GLAMGLOW #28 in Face Masks

What it is: An out-of-this-world instant tightening and firming treatment in a limited-edition size. Who it's for: All ages. What it does: This innovative formula changes color from white to a brilliant chrome and peels off to leave your skin feeling tighter and more lifted, while mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. Vizitight helps provide instantly tighter-feeling skin; Lunarlift tightens and tones; Cosmiplexion helps skin feel younger and more resilient; and patented Teaoxi technology is powered with the Teaoxi complex, licorice and marshmallow leaf to help skin look and feel firmer. Set includes:- GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment (3.5 oz.)- BrushHow to use: Apply a generous, even layer to clean skin with a brush, avoiding your eyebrows and hairline. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. The treatment will change color when it dries. Once it's completely dry, gently peel off from the edges. Use twice per week. Clean the brush after use with soap and water and allow to air dry. Pro tips: Use as a pre-makeup mask to create a more defined contour. Brand: GLAM GLOW. Style Name: Glamglow Gravitymud Firming Treatment Set ($152 Value). Style Number: 5366910. Available in stores.

• Which glamglow is the best GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment...1 Answers
  • I have really bad pores with this help with that? Or what kind of...1 Answers
  • How is this any different than the mask in the ja... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Nordstrom
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Favorite mask. My skin feels so firm & hydrated after using this. It’s easy to apply and peels off easily. I usually get mine as sephora. Glamglow is one of my highly recommended brands. This is my favorite of all their masks.
Lauren L.
GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Set this is one of my favorite masks. I use twice a week and notice a difference in the tightness in my face and also it brightens! I will definitely purchase again and again.
Channing F.
Jacksonville, FL
Easy to apply with the little brush it comes with. I like how easily and smooth it peels off, but it doesn’t really seem to do much for my skin personally. Yes it looks cool and is fun to take off but not sure I saw the benefits
Aaryn K.
agoura hills
I LIVE FOR GLAMGLOW MASKS! They are all amazing. Yes .... they are super pricy but worth it as you only need a little bit. This mask left my skin smooth , and so so soooo soft as well as hydrated. The peel off was really easy and came off in one piece. Must try!
Jackie K.
Portage, MI
This mask is a miracle worker!!! I loved the silver color and made it unique! It felt very firming and I loved that you could just peel it off! Definitely will be using it all the time! Packaging and purple Color was great!
Adrienne S.
This product is fun to use for sure, it makes you look like the silver surfer or the tin man while you use it. Personally, I hate peeling it off and would rather use a wash off mask. I also don’t notice much of a difference to be honest, even after regular use.
Jessica B.
Netcong, NJ
I love to use this before I put on makeup. It makes my skin moisturized and smooth. I have noticed my makeup sits better on my skin when I use this mask. The smell is also amazing, and it’s fun to peel off. I can see the difference in the smoothness of my skin.
Nubia M.
Love how it felt on my skin. Feels like you see results after a few uses. Easy application and removal. Not messy like many other masks. Can't wait to try some more of their products worth the price and doesn't disappoint.
Chasity G.
This product helped out my skin so much! It was very gentle with my skin, and my skin is very sensitive. It was my first time but I’ve used it repeatedly since then. It’s a good amount for the price you pay and does what it says. I would definitely buy again!!
Alissa B.
N Tonawanda, NY
GlamGlow is great because the products really work, and you see results instantly. After I used this, my face felt tighter and more sculpted for days afterward. If you are looking for something gentle, yet effective for firming and lifting, you will love this.
Erica B.
Beaver , PA
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
I have really bad pores with this help with that? Or what kind of mask would?
Angela N.
How is this any different than the mask in the jar that firms? One comes in a purple jar/this in a purple tube. I see this one costs about 10$ more and it also is blue. The jar doesn't do that, it's just silver.