BY GLAMGLOW #13 in Face Masks

What it is: An out-of-this-world instant tightening and firming treatment in a limited-edition size. Who it's for: All ages. What it does: This innovative formula changes color from white to a brilliant chrome and peels off to leave your skin feeling tighter and more lifted, while mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. Vizitight helps provide instantly tighter-feeling skin; Lunarlift tightens and tones; Cosmiplexion helps skin feel younger and more resilient; and patented Teaoxi technology is powered with the Teaoxi complex, licorice and marshmallow leaf to help skin look and feel firmer. Set includes:- GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment (3.5 oz.)- BrushHow to use: Apply a generous, even layer to clean skin with a brush, avoiding your eyebrows and hairline. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. The treatment will change color when it dries. Once it's completely dry, gently peel off from the edges. Use twice per week. Clean the brush after use with soap and water and allow to air dry. Pro tips: Use as a pre-makeup mask to create a more defined contour. Brand: GLAM GLOW. Style Name: Glamglow Gravitymud Firming Treatment Set ($152 Value). Style Number: 5366910. Available in stores.

Buy on Nordstrom
Rena W.
Rena W.
Newport News
I love this firming mask! I love how when you put it on it's a pearly white and turns silver when it drys! but I especially love the firming feeling my face feels! The packaging is beautiful! I have sensitive skin and I have never had any issues! And I would definitely buy it again!
Angel Lee G.
Angel Lee G.
Seguin
This mask is so beautiful and amazing! My skin felt tight, firm and soft and left me having a healthy glow. Be sure to apply a thick layer so it's easier to peel off! And it smells so goood like coconut. The packaging is so cute, comes with a brush, I think it's well worth the money.
Yennifer I.
Yennifer I.
New York, Ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had better masks. I tried it because everyone was raving about it on social media, and YouTube. I do feel my skin felt a little more taut after using this mask and I love that it's a peel-off. But, for the price, I was expecting much more. It's not something I would repurchase.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. Feels refreshing tightening. After using this mask, my skin feels plumper, soft and glowy. It did meet my expectations. I was comparing this product with the reviews I read online and its exactly what i read. The product is perfect for a once or twice a week.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rochester
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product soooo much! It leaves my skin feeling tight, hydrated, and cleaned! It also gives you that fresh feeling which makes me feel like I’m treating my skin right! And to top it off, the packaging so super cute!!!GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Set
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
I loved the novelty of the looking like a silver alien and my skin felt lovely afterwards. Was it life changing and revolutionary? No. But then again, I've never had a masque be that for me. I liked this one; it didn't feel like I was peeling off my skin when I removed it, and my skin was happy afterwards. I would recommend it.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Opelika, AL
This mask is absolutely amazing! I feel as though everytime I use this my pores shrink and my skin feels tighter. My skin also feels very hydrated, not dry at all! It's also super cool to watch and peel off! The mask makes you look like the tin man! I would definitely recommend!
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly saw a difference immediately ! My face felt firmer and even looked brighter, absolutely love this product and is my go too face mask. You get what your paying for. Not at all harsh on the skin and could be used on any skin type. Would defiantly recommend to everyone!!!
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am completely obsessed with glam glow products!! This one specifically does wonders to my face! I typically use this once or twice a week depending on how my skin feels. It is pricey but I defiantly think it is worth it a little goes a long waaaay! My skin is oily and I tend to breakout but this helps so much with my face!
Kyles T.
Kyles T.
Satellite Beach
Absolutely loved this product. It really helped with my acne along with clearing my pours out. Not too many products I have used have been able to do effectively and GlamGlow is the first product that has been able too. I would definitely buy it again. Worth every penny!
Angela N.
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this any different than the mask in the jar that firms? One comes in a purple jar/this in a purple tube. I see this one costs about 10$ more and it also is blue. The jar doesn't do that, it's just silver.