BY GLAMGLOW #13 in Face Masks

What it is: An out-of-this-world instant tightening and firming treatment in a limited-edition size. Who it's for: All ages. What it does: This innovative formula changes color from white to a brilliant chrome and peels off to leave your skin feeling tighter and more lifted, while mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. Vizitight helps provide instantly tighter-feeling skin; Lunarlift tightens and tones; Cosmiplexion helps skin feel younger and more resilient; and patented Teaoxi technology is powered with the Teaoxi complex, licorice and marshmallow leaf to help skin look and feel firmer. Set includes:- GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment (3.5 oz.)- BrushHow to use: Apply a generous, even layer to clean skin with a brush, avoiding your eyebrows and hairline. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. The treatment will change color when it dries. Once it's completely dry, gently peel off from the edges. Use twice per week. Clean the brush after use with soap and water and allow to air dry. Pro tips: Use as a pre-makeup mask to create a more defined contour. Brand: GLAM GLOW. Style Name: Glamglow Gravitymud Firming Treatment Set ($152 Value). Style Number: 5366910. Available in stores.

Buy on Nordstrom
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has changed my face! The smell is slightly weird but it's fun to apply and the results are amazing! My face feels so firm, soft, and youthful! It is one of those products I actually use and not just stuff in a drawer. I have purchased this product over and over despite the price!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks extremely cool when using it - like a metallic silver finish on your face. I don't know in the long run what effect it will have for firming but after using it my skin feels tighter in a good way. I'd buy it again if I had a gift card... The item is a wee bit out of my price range.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Haddonfield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recieved a sample of this from Ulta and wanted to be wowed due to the hype of glam glow. Although it did make my skin nice it wasn't any better than the mid-range masks I have used. If you are willing to pay the price it's up to you, but cheaper masks have similar effects for skin like mine.
member-61c44
member-61c44
I didn't use this product very long. I was given a sample that contained enough product for 2 uses.
The mask was extremely fun to use since it turns a beautiful silver color.
After using it I did notice that my skin was a little plumper however, it didn't seem to last very long. It also made my skin soft but, I'm not sure I would buy a full size jar. It's too expensive for what little it did.
Emma B.
Emma B.
I loved it so much  But I wish it wasn't so expensive but I get it because it's a really good product and I would use it again but if you were on a budget I want to buy it but if you was it knock yourself out because you would love this product so much I can't wait to try more of their products
Angicel E.
Angicel E.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to mask when ever I feel like my skin is looking dry or dull or lost of elasticity. When I put on this mask I feel it tightening and that instant glow for the next 3 days overall it's a great mask I just wish It wasn't so expensive. :( even though I always give in on buying it lol.
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
First of all, FABULOUS!!! I love all GlamGlow products o have ever used! I carry all the masks with me when I travel but this one is especially my favorite! I'm 20 so firm skin isn't my biggest issue however my face and neck feel so firm after each use which is why I highly recommend it for anyone who's problem is loss of firmness in skin!
Julia L.
Julia L.
Corinth, ME
This is, hands down, my number one choice of a peel off mask. The price isn't too awful for such a great price! It was quite gentle on my skin, but my skin isn't terribly sensitive, either. It left my skin feeling clean, smooth and bright. I also LOVE the packaging. 10/10 would buy again.
NECHAMA k.
NECHAMA k.
CHARLESTON
Beauty Junkie Expert
The glam glow gravity mud firming treatment is so cool.
I love this mask.
it totally Meets  my expectations!!!
I got it in my play box its totally worth baying.
its extremely effective.
lives my skin so soft.
I would recommend it to friends and  others.

sarah c.
sarah c.
Maple Grove
This mask smells AMAZING (always a plus for face masks in my opinion) and always left my skin glowing. This mask really is a splurg item and it makes you GLOW, but you can get similar results with less expensive masks. If you really feel like treating yourself, GO FOR IT!! Otherwise I would say save your money and buy a cheaper peel mask.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really bad pores with this help with that? Or what kind of mask would?
Angela N.
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this any different than the mask in the jar that firms? One comes in a purple jar/this in a purple tube. I see this one costs about 10$ more and it also is blue. The jar doesn't do that, it's just silver.