BY GLAMGLOW #24 in Face Masks

What it is: An out-of-this-world instant tightening and firming treatment in a limited-edition size. Who it's for: All ages. What it does: This innovative formula changes color from white to a brilliant chrome and peels off to leave your skin feeling tighter and more lifted, while mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. Vizitight helps provide instantly tighter-feeling skin; Lunarlift tightens and tones; Cosmiplexion helps skin feel younger and more resilient; and patented Teaoxi technology is powered with the Teaoxi complex, licorice and marshmallow leaf to help skin look and feel firmer. Set includes:- GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment (3.5 oz.)- BrushHow to use: Apply a generous, even layer to clean skin with a brush, avoiding your eyebrows and hairline. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. The treatment will change color when it dries. Once it's completely dry, gently peel off from the edges. Use twice per week. Clean the brush after use with soap and water and allow to air dry. Pro tips: Use as a pre-makeup mask to create a more defined contour. Brand: GLAM GLOW. Style Name: Glamglow Gravitymud Firming Treatment Set ($152 Value). Style Number: 5366910. Available in stores.

Buy on Nordstrom
Yennifer I.
New York, Ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had better masks. I tried it because everyone was raving about it on social media, and YouTube. I do feel my skin felt a little more taut after using this mask and I love that it's a peel-off. But, for the price, I was expecting much more. It's not something I would repurchase.
Kylie Y.
My youthful skin secret! It smells amazing, looks hilarious on, and peeling it off is very satisfying. I usually buy this at Sephora or Sephora.com. It is gentle on my sensitive skin, but still works! This is the perfect mask! It leaves my skin smooth, plump, and youthful looking.
Ashley F.
Rochester
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product soooo much! It leaves my skin feeling tight, hydrated, and cleaned! It also gives you that fresh feeling which makes me feel like I’m treating my skin right! And to top it off, the packaging so super cute!!!GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Set
Holly G.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes my face feel amazing after I use it. It’s a bit on the pricey side, which is a bit of a turnoff, but it works really well. I’ve used it multiple times, and if you’re in the market for a good mask that you don’t mind paying a little extra for, it’s a good one!
Angelina B.
keene
Beauty Junkie Expert
GlamGlow mud gravity mask is amazing 😉 and it comes with a cute little applicator & I love how soft and beautiful your face feels after ! You feel so clean and refreshed for the day ! I love glamglow masks 🎭 try them all ladies ! If I loved it so will you ! Try them all !
Kat T.
Booneville, MS
Lovely product! Got a sample size of this mask in an ipsy bag and I tried it with my mom since it was a firming treatment. Worked wonderfully on young and mature skin. I would buy this as a present or stocking stuffer for sure! Can't wait to try more of their products.
Heidi G.
Los Angeles
This product is peferct if you want your skin to feel brand new. I love how it feels when you apply it, and when it’s starts drying it starts to tighten the skin more. Once you peel it off your face feels like a baby’s butt. Do I recommend this product? Of course I do.
Kaiti N.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a bit pricey, but the effects are phenomenal! It leaves my face feeling like a baby's bottom and it noticeably shrinks my pores. It smells a little like fruit-flavored vodka, but the shiny tin-man effect makes it fun to use! Perfect for a mid-week self-care treat!
Devyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the GlamGlow Gravity Mud Firming Treatment!  I got a sample of it at Sephora and the deluxe sample set up very nice.  It was gentle on my skin and left it feeling nice and firm.  The packing is great, love the purple and the Silver product.
virginia a.
Such a great product! I used this mask once a week to tighten my dull skin, and it works wonders! I am so happy with this product that I will definitely continue to purchase it. 10/10 would recommend. It has a great value for the price, and a little goes a long way.
Erica B.
Wexford, PA
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really bad pores with this help with that? Or what kind of mask would?
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this any different than the mask in the jar that firms? One comes in a purple jar/this in a purple tube. I see this one costs about 10$ more and it also is blue. The jar doesn't do that, it's just silver.