BY GLAMGLOW #13 in Face Masks

What it is: An out-of-this-world instant tightening and firming treatment in a limited-edition size. Who it's for: All ages. What it does: This innovative formula changes color from white to a brilliant chrome and peels off to leave your skin feeling tighter and more lifted, while mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. Vizitight helps provide instantly tighter-feeling skin; Lunarlift tightens and tones; Cosmiplexion helps skin feel younger and more resilient; and patented Teaoxi technology is powered with the Teaoxi complex, licorice and marshmallow leaf to help skin look and feel firmer. Set includes:- GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment (3.5 oz.)- BrushHow to use: Apply a generous, even layer to clean skin with a brush, avoiding your eyebrows and hairline. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. The treatment will change color when it dries. Once it's completely dry, gently peel off from the edges. Use twice per week. Clean the brush after use with soap and water and allow to air dry. Pro tips: Use as a pre-makeup mask to create a more defined contour. Brand: GLAM GLOW. Style Name: Glamglow Gravitymud Firming Treatment Set ($152 Value). Style Number: 5366910. Available in stores.

Buy on Nordstrom
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product, but because how little product you get for the cost, I cannot give it 5 stars. I don't feel you even get enough product to notice an actual different. It feels good to use and it's a lot of fun to use, especially because of the silver color and how easily it peels off. I had the small size, and I only got 2 uses out of it.. the third use didn't even fully cover my face properly. I just wish GlamGlow would just add more product for the price, because I really do like the product.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
W Sacramento, CA
I love this product, i first saw it on instagram, and thought it would be cool to try. When i got it from Sephora, i was a bit skeptical, and thought it was just a gimmick. I have to say after using it, i feel as my skin is more smoother, and i love how soft it feels after using this product, I also loved that this product has such a nice scent to it, and it feels like a mini facial each time i use it. I am not too sure if its really firming, but i do feel it makes the skin feel soft.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is soooooo amazing! It literally snatches your face and preps you for your day/night ! I have dry sensitive skin and I will say it stings a tiny bit when I first apply but that goes away in less than a minute and it's never caused me to break out . It's super effective and definitely does the job! I love how chiseled my cheekbones look after doing this face mask! You need it ! Oh and it doesn't hurt when you peel it off !! I've repurchased twice and will do so again!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
west roxbury, MA
literally obsessed _ picked this up at sephora as i thought a silver mask seemed different _ it starts out white then changes color _ it is an alcohol based face mask so it does dry out your skin a bit so i would recommend using a really hydrating moisturizer after _ but over all my skin felt super nice and firm after use _ drys in about 20 25 minutes but i always leave mine on for just a few minutes more to try and soak up as much of the benefits as possible
Sherry G.
Sherry G.
Crystal Lake , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product far  exceeded my expectations! I love the glam glow line! It always cleans my face so well, and it is the only line that actually cleans out my blackheads and the pores on my nose and cheeks.  This line always leaves my face feeling incredibly clean, refreshed, and glowing at the end of each treatment. Being middle-aged, it's hard to find a mask or treatment that does not dry out my face, especially my very lawyerly complexion, but This line works incredibly well at balancing out my combination skin. It does tend to be a little bit on the pricey side, but a little goes a long way, and it is well worth every penny!
Kevin J.
Kevin J.
This is by far my favorite peel off mask yet. My skin felt supple and hydrated and a little bit firmer after the first use. The cute tiny brush it came with was very helpful to have a precise and mess free application. Peeling off the mask is very satisfying. Although I wish the packaging came with a bigger container with more product, the mask still has no problems other than that. I highly recommend this product and I plan on repurchasing.
x_ladycotto_mua C.
x_ladycotto_mua C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love glam glow a lot of people do not believe my age when I tell them and thanks to glam Glow they continue to help me hide my true age. I feel the firmness right away and it leaves my skin refreshing and tight like I just got a minor face lift. It is pricey but thanks to Sephora and their samples I always treat myself to a facial twice a week. It is worth every dollar I just haven't had the chance to purchase it but it is for sure a buy!!!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay this mask wins in "cool factor" points. I feel like an alien princess when I use this. One mask selfie on snapchat and all my friends asking what on earth was on my face! As far as how effective it is, I don't know if I've used it enough times to see a  difference and maybe it would have more of an impact on more mature skin but my face did feel smooth immediately after. Nothing incredibly noticeable though. Really fun product!
Bria S.
Bria S.
Out of most of my mask collection this is one of the funniest to wear but I really feel like this does tighten my skin and definitely helps with my pores, but my skins also not mature because I'm in my 20s, I feel like for someone with more mature skin this wouldn't really give great firming results but for those with younger skin it's a great step to add to your skincare routine to create a flawless canvas for makeup!
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Greenwood, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love most Glamglow products-- their cleansers and other masks are just marvelous but this one was just alright. The smell is really strong (think sweet pina colada) and the actual product is cool looking (you'll look like a shiny Christmas ornament) I don't see any improvement in firming but it does take away the dullness from my skin and it gives some luminousity. I would recommend their other masks over this.
Angela N.
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this any different than the mask in the jar that firms? One comes in a purple jar/this in a purple tube. I see this one costs about 10$ more and it also is blue. The jar doesn't do that, it's just silver.