BY GLAMGLOW #24 in Face Masks

What it is: An out-of-this-world instant tightening and firming treatment in a limited-edition size. Who it's for: All ages. What it does: This innovative formula changes color from white to a brilliant chrome and peels off to leave your skin feeling tighter and more lifted, while mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. Vizitight helps provide instantly tighter-feeling skin; Lunarlift tightens and tones; Cosmiplexion helps skin feel younger and more resilient; and patented Teaoxi technology is powered with the Teaoxi complex, licorice and marshmallow leaf to help skin look and feel firmer. Set includes:- GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment (3.5 oz.)- BrushHow to use: Apply a generous, even layer to clean skin with a brush, avoiding your eyebrows and hairline. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. The treatment will change color when it dries. Once it's completely dry, gently peel off from the edges. Use twice per week. Clean the brush after use with soap and water and allow to air dry. Pro tips: Use as a pre-makeup mask to create a more defined contour. Brand: GLAM GLOW. Style Name: Glamglow Gravitymud Firming Treatment Set ($152 Value). Style Number: 5366910. Available in stores.

Buy on Nordstrom
Maria M.
sleepy hollow, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING!! I love it I can’t get enough of it, it leaves your skin soft, glowing and firm, it is one of the best things I have gotten from sephora, it is the best money I have ever spent and trust me it’s not cheap but it is definitely worth the money.
Banana M.
La la la love! I’d always see the beauty bloggers try this An I’ve alwyas wanted to try it so I finally didnan oh by i love it! It’s great product for what you pay lovely packing love the purple! I’d highly recommend this to my family An friends!!!
Molly C.
Fruita, CO
I love this product! I've gotten several samples of it at Sephora and would love to purchase it eventually. It is easy to use, follows it's product claims, and feels good on the skin. Not to mention, the silver color makes it fun to use!
Kevin J.
This is by far my favorite peel off mask yet. My skin felt supple and hydrated and a little bit firmer after the first use. The cute tiny brush it came with was very helpful to have a precise and mess free application. Peeling off the mask is very satisfying. Although I wish the packaging came with a bigger container with more product, the mask still has no problems other than that. I highly recommend this product and I plan on repurchasing.
Jackie K.
Portage
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is a miracle worker!!! I loved the silver color and made it unique! It felt very firming and I loved that you could just peel it off! Definitely will be using it all the time! Packaging and purple Color was great!
Hayley W.
Denver
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mask. I don't think I am old enough to really tell a difference between whether or not it actually tightens, given my skin is pretty young but it does feel nice and it leaves your skin SUPER soft and smooth!
Ashley D.
Birchleaf, VA
GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Set
#giftcrush I absolutely love when I get to pamper myself, being a single mom of 4 can be stressful but such a blessing. GlamGlow really delivers on their products, I've yet to find a product I don't like.
Julie W.
Spotsylvania, VA
Love this product! Bought it maybe 10 times and I’m totally addicted! All of glamglows packaging it beautiful but for this product it’s probably my favorite. I have very sensitive skin so I only use it once a week but it still does the job!!!!!
Trisha K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my holy grail go to masks! Feels amazing and works just as good. This is higher priced but a little goes a long ways and you don’t have to use it daily. Leaves your skin looking and feeling healthy
Courtney L.
Canal Fulton, OH
LOVE this mask!! It does what it claims. I love the glow and firmness it gives my skin. And the best part is taking it off! Be sure to provide a good amount and leave on for the full 25 minutes for best results!
Erica B.
Wexford, PA
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really bad pores with this help with that? Or what kind of mask would?
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this any different than the mask in the jar that firms? One comes in a purple jar/this in a purple tube. I see this one costs about 10$ more and it also is blue. The jar doesn't do that, it's just silver.