BY GLAMGLOW #28 in Face Masks

What it is: An out-of-this-world instant tightening and firming treatment in a limited-edition size. Who it's for: All ages. What it does: This innovative formula changes color from white to a brilliant chrome and peels off to leave your skin feeling tighter and more lifted, while mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. Vizitight helps provide instantly tighter-feeling skin; Lunarlift tightens and tones; Cosmiplexion helps skin feel younger and more resilient; and patented Teaoxi technology is powered with the Teaoxi complex, licorice and marshmallow leaf to help skin look and feel firmer. Set includes:- GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment (3.5 oz.)- BrushHow to use: Apply a generous, even layer to clean skin with a brush, avoiding your eyebrows and hairline. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. The treatment will change color when it dries. Once it's completely dry, gently peel off from the edges. Use twice per week. Clean the brush after use with soap and water and allow to air dry. Pro tips: Use as a pre-makeup mask to create a more defined contour. Brand: GLAM GLOW. Style Name: Glamglow Gravitymud Firming Treatment Set ($152 Value). Style Number: 5366910. Available in stores.

• Which glamglow is the best GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment...1 Answers
  • I have really bad pores with this help with that? Or what kind of...1 Answers
  • How is this any different than the mask in the ja... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Nordstrom
Fatima G.
Elk Grove, CA
This is a cool product. The gravity mud is simply to show off. It looks nice and it’s fun to play with. What’s wrong with playing with beauty products? As for effectiveness. I would give this a three. Very pricey and this product goes well within the same line of products. The reason I say this is because, it doesn’t seem to work with my regular skincare regimen. I found this less effective and not to mention just time consuming.
Peyton L.
Virginia Bch, VA
While this mask smells AMAZING and feels nice on the skin, it just wasn’t the mask for me. Peel-off masks dry out my skin so badly and I have VERY oily skin! Plus I just never saw any changes in my skin. But on the bright side, this doesn’t feel as if you’re going to tear off your skin to peel it off! Peeling it off is super relaxing and I never am in pain when doing so. If you enjoy peel-off masks, you may enjoy this one.
Hannah H.
I enjoyed this product more than I had anticipated. Due to the fact that it Is a peel off mask made me slightly skeptical. I got some under the skin acne from the weather change and decided to use the mask to attempt to fix it and it actually really helped! I'm sure their other masks are really nice as well but the GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment is great.
I bought this about a 4 months ago and I would use this 2 times a week the applicator was actually pretty handy as I do not like using my hand or a brush putting on the mask was a breeze and once it was dry it really tightened up my skin, I absolutely love that feeling once I took it off it was a tiny mess but nothing to crazy and afterwords was skin was stunning
Sasha P.
Kaneohe, HI
It smells great, I like the tingle it initially gave and it’s so cool how it changes color as it dries, my kids got a kick out of it and said I looked like an alien. Lol. Although, I didn’t notice much of any firming or tightness after I took it off, my skin did feel a little softer but nothing super noticeable. It’s really pricey too so I had high hopes for it.
Abigail A.
I absolutely love Thais product! Glam glow has amazing skin care and constantly impressed me. I bought mine from my local sephora and although I only used it once a week as opposed to the suggested 2-3 times I saw an improvement in my skin after about 4 uses. The product is pretty pricey (59$). But I am satisfied with how it performs and would buy it again.
S A M A N T H A S.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely adore this face mask! The smell is AMAZING, and it works wonders. Nothing like being able to paint on a mask, sit back relax, and actually see it work. It leaves my skin refreshed and feeling brand new! Making my skin glow and feel great. I can’t rave enough about glam glow and all of their products. Plus, peeling it off is the best part!
Colleen S.
Niagara Falls, NY
Not good for sensitive skin. This product is definitely over-hyped from YouTube and because it’s a pretty silver color. I purchased the full size and used it multiple times and saw no difference. These masks are definitely made for show, seeing that they made a version with glitter that obviously has no benefits to the skin. Don’t waste your money
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
To be totally honest I don’t know if this does anything but I love it lol. It’s silver and cool looking. I feel like it never totally dries on my cheeks and I definitely won’t repurchase this. Their thirsty mud is way better and you actually get results. On the plus side is the only peel off mask I’ve used that doesn’t hurt like hell when you peel it.
💄tara a.
yorba linda, CA
i love the firming mask from glamglow, it really does help firm the skin, its perfect to use before a night out so your skin looks firm. its super easy to use it dries down and peels off so easily, the colors of the mask make it fun to use, i love all glamglow masks its my most highly recommended mask brand i recommend clients and friends.
Erica B.
Beaver , PA
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
I have really bad pores with this help with that? Or what kind of mask would?
Angela N.
How is this any different than the mask in the jar that firms? One comes in a purple jar/this in a purple tube. I see this one costs about 10$ more and it also is blue. The jar doesn't do that, it's just silver.