BY GLAMGLOW #13 in Face Masks

What it is: An out-of-this-world instant tightening and firming treatment in a limited-edition size. Who it's for: All ages. What it does: This innovative formula changes color from white to a brilliant chrome and peels off to leave your skin feeling tighter and more lifted, while mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. Vizitight helps provide instantly tighter-feeling skin; Lunarlift tightens and tones; Cosmiplexion helps skin feel younger and more resilient; and patented Teaoxi technology is powered with the Teaoxi complex, licorice and marshmallow leaf to help skin look and feel firmer. Set includes:- GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment (3.5 oz.)- BrushHow to use: Apply a generous, even layer to clean skin with a brush, avoiding your eyebrows and hairline. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. The treatment will change color when it dries. Once it's completely dry, gently peel off from the edges. Use twice per week. Clean the brush after use with soap and water and allow to air dry. Pro tips: Use as a pre-makeup mask to create a more defined contour. Brand: GLAM GLOW. Style Name: Glamglow Gravitymud Firming Treatment Set ($152 Value). Style Number: 5366910. Available in stores.

Buy on Nordstrom
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly saw a difference immediately ! My face felt firmer and even looked brighter, absolutely love this product and is my go too face mask. You get what your paying for. Not at all harsh on the skin and could be used on any skin type. Would defiantly recommend to everyone!!!
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am completely obsessed with glam glow products!! This one specifically does wonders to my face! I typically use this once or twice a week depending on how my skin feels. It is pricey but I defiantly think it is worth it a little goes a long waaaay! My skin is oily and I tend to breakout but this helps so much with my face!
Kyles T.
Kyles T.
Satellite Beach
Absolutely loved this product. It really helped with my acne along with clearing my pours out. Not too many products I have used have been able to do effectively and GlamGlow is the first product that has been able too. I would definitely buy it again. Worth every penny!
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Tempe
I love this mask! You dont have to have mature skin to use it too. I'm 26 and I like to use it when my skin is looking saggy or tired. My face always looks refreshed and plump! The nice thing about this mask it doesnt hurt when peeling it off, like other peel off mask do.
Fallon H.
Fallon H.
Lodi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is a miracle in a bottle. It smells great and apples amazing. Worth the price! It firms my skin and I can tell a difference every single time
I use it. I would urge everyone go down to your local Sephora and get a sample and see just how amazing this stuff is!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Charleston
Beauty Junkie Expert
While this mask is so cool to look at I personally didn't see a lot of results it's should firm your skin and even though a felt like my skin was clean and soft after use I just don't feel it's firmed very much at and at the price you pay for this results should be expected but like I said it's really cool to look at
Kat T.
Kat T.
Booneville, MS
Lovely product! Got a sample size of this mask in an ipsy bag and I tried it with my mom since it was a firming treatment. Worked wonderfully on young and mature skin. I would buy this as a present or stocking stuffer for sure! Can't wait to try more of their products.
Kaiti N.
Kaiti N.
Kingston, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a bit pricey, but the effects are phenomenal! It leaves my face feeling like a baby's bottom and it noticeably shrinks my pores. It smells a little like fruit-flavored vodka, but the shiny tin-man effect makes it fun to use! Perfect for a mid-week self-care treat!
Devyn H.
Devyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the GlamGlow Gravity Mud Firming Treatment!  I got a sample of it at Sephora and the deluxe sample set up very nice.  It was gentle on my skin and left it feeling nice and firm.  The packing is great, love the purple and the Silver product.
Azzurra N.
Azzurra N.
I totally recommend this if you have oily skin like me. I LOVE the feel of this product and how it helped dry out some of my oiliness and cleansing my pores. My skin felt so refreshed at the end. I definitely recommend this to anyone in need of a good cleansing feel!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really bad pores with this help with that? Or what kind of mask would?
Angela N.
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this any different than the mask in the jar that firms? One comes in a purple jar/this in a purple tube. I see this one costs about 10$ more and it also is blue. The jar doesn't do that, it's just silver.