BY GLAMGLOW #34 in Face Masks

What it is: An out-of-this-world instant tightening and firming treatment in a limited-edition size. Who it's for: All ages. What it does: This innovative formula changes color from white to a brilliant chrome and peels off to leave your skin feeling tighter and more lifted, while mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. Vizitight helps provide instantly tighter-feeling skin; Lunarlift tightens and tones; Cosmiplexion helps skin feel younger and more resilient; and patented Teaoxi technology is powered with the Teaoxi complex, licorice and marshmallow leaf to help skin look and feel firmer. Set includes:- GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment (3.5 oz.)- BrushHow to use: Apply a generous, even layer to clean skin with a brush, avoiding your eyebrows and hairline. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. The treatment will change color when it dries. Once it's completely dry, gently peel off from the edges. Use twice per week. Clean the brush after use with soap and water and allow to air dry. Pro tips: Use as a pre-makeup mask to create a more defined contour. Brand: GLAM GLOW. Style Name: Glamglow Gravitymud Firming Treatment Set ($152 Value). Style Number: 5366910. Available in stores.

Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
I love this mask. It leaves my skin looking radiant and soft. It's so pricey though. I'm not sure if I'll repurchase after I use it up but I really enjoyed this product
Jenan A.
Oh my god this product is amazing wow. The texture and the way it feels is just great! I received this For free from Sephora my skin feels tighter and rejuvenated love how the mask is a peel off and changes color as wearing it. Definitely recommend this i will be purchasing this once it’s finished.
catie M.
Philadelphia, PA
this mask is AMAZING. it went on nice and smooth, felt great and left my skin feeling FABULOUS! plus, it’s really cute while it’s on!  GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment
Maria A.
I really don’t rate anything 5 stars unless it really deserves it to be. It was v gentle for my sensitive skin and well that was my first time using it. Which I will find myself using again and again, my roommate has a rough skin situation and this was one of the many products that helped her.
Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
Is there anything more satisfying that peeling off a face mask? Yes! Peeling of a face mask to reveal beautiful, brightened skin underneath. The only downside is the price point, it is a bit pricey. I love to snag the gift sets with multiple extra samples and the brush for mask application!
Kaylee D.
First of all, FABULOUS!!! I love all GlamGlow products o have ever used! I carry all the masks with me when I travel but this one is especially my favorite! I'm 20 so firm skin isn't my biggest issue however my face and neck feel so firm after each use which is why I highly recommend it for anyone who's problem is loss of firmness in skin!
Ally S.
I just got this the other day for my birthday, I have not tried the mud yet but I am loving the moisturizer by glam glow so far! I have been looking for a moisturizer for awhile now especially one that does not cause breakouts. So far this one is doing a wonderful job. It smells INCREDIBLE and has a tinted version as well. It's not super thick or super liquidy and give you a beautiful dewy natural look. Very French 💗💗💗
sarah c.
Maple Grove
This mask smells AMAZING (always a plus for face masks in my opinion) and always left my skin glowing. This mask really is a splurg item and it makes you GLOW, but you can get similar results with less expensive masks. If you really feel like treating yourself, GO FOR IT!! Otherwise I would say save your money and buy a cheaper peel mask.
Candis B.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Though this was going to be great,  seen alot about it on youtube but sadly was dissatisfied. This stuff burned my skin so bad that I am scared to buy any of there other products.
Sherrie M.
This product was okay. Left my skin feeling clean and soft but that feeling of my lasted for a little bit. It didn't seem to give me that deep pore clean feeling.
Erica B.
Beaver, PA
Angela N.
How is this any different than the mask in the jar that firms? One comes in a purple jar/this in a purple tube. I see this one costs about 10$ more and it also is blue. The jar doesn't do that, it's just silver.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
I have really bad pores with this help with that? Or what kind of mask would?