BY GLAMGLOW #24 in Face Masks

What it is: An out-of-this-world instant tightening and firming treatment in a limited-edition size. Who it's for: All ages. What it does: This innovative formula changes color from white to a brilliant chrome and peels off to leave your skin feeling tighter and more lifted, while mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. Vizitight helps provide instantly tighter-feeling skin; Lunarlift tightens and tones; Cosmiplexion helps skin feel younger and more resilient; and patented Teaoxi technology is powered with the Teaoxi complex, licorice and marshmallow leaf to help skin look and feel firmer. Set includes:- GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment (3.5 oz.)- BrushHow to use: Apply a generous, even layer to clean skin with a brush, avoiding your eyebrows and hairline. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. The treatment will change color when it dries. Once it's completely dry, gently peel off from the edges. Use twice per week. Clean the brush after use with soap and water and allow to air dry. Pro tips: Use as a pre-makeup mask to create a more defined contour. Brand: GLAM GLOW. Style Name: Glamglow Gravitymud Firming Treatment Set ($152 Value). Style Number: 5366910. Available in stores.

Buy on Nordstrom
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can’t say enough good things about this product and GlamGlow in general. This mask is amazing❤. They where not kidding with their instant glow claim. This mask gives me the dreamed baby face that every girl is always looking for. Even though this mask does not claim to give you brightness, it does give my face an instant natural glow. I would not say my face seems more contoured, but it definitely feels plumped and somehow tighter. I am just 23 and even though I do not have aging concerns at this moment, this mask gives an improved and instant softness to my skin. Also, I noticed my pores get significantly smaller after using this product as well. The smell is also wonderful coconut/cookie dough. The smell is somehow strong though, so if you dislike that type of aroma, it might be overwhelming. Besides the great benefits of this mask, the color is beautiful and the peel-off characteristic is so much fun. I will say you have to put a good amount in your face but there is no need to put too much to get a nice peeling. I would have to say though that whenever I first used this product I was kind of disappointed since, based on the reviews I read, I was expecting to have a strong tingling sensation that I really love about glamglow products, and also I did not feel a significant difference on the tightness of my skin. However, I did not clean my face properly before I used it the first time and I only used it for 10 minutes. I don’t know if that may have influenced the effect of the mask but when I started cleaning my face and leaving the mask on for 25 minutes, the results were amazing. As mentioned, I read that a lot of people feel a burning and really strong sensation, but for me the tingle was very mild and it gave me a very pleasant cooling sensation. I would definitely recommend this product despite the high price.

Tip: if you get some product in an area with hair, do not peel it off, the product will just come of with water.

Tip2: use this mask on a Friday night before applying your make up to get a natural glow and tighter-smoother skin.
Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to LOVE this mask, but I like it. Glamglow’s packaging is super cute and the scents of their products is amazing. This mask has a coconut smell (which I know a lot of people don’t care for coconut but I love it). After I use the mask I don’t get that “ahhhhhh” feeling. The first time I used it my fave got extremely red, the second time not as bad. But I just didn’t love it. And with the high price point I won’t purchase again.
Dyanna M.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not impressed with this product. I did not see any changes to my skin when using it. It was also difficult for me to remove. I think part of the issue is that this product just does not address my skin concerns. This product would probably work better for someone who has visible wrinkles. Because I don’t it was hard to see the value on this product for my use.
Christijuana L.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a fun mask to use! I received a sample and after it was finished I had to have more so I got the full size and it last forever. You don’t have to use a lot to cover your whole face. And the results are awesome, I do see a tightness in my skin after using it. I recommend using the mask at least once a week for the best results
Jessenia R.
Beale Afb, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the best firming mask you have to have it in your life using this mask already for 1 year and I love it! You can see really the difference in your face is pretty easy to apply and so good when you take it off!! GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment
Mallory C.
This mask is a great multi-tasker.  Not only does it lift and tighten (as much as a topical treatment can), but because it's a peel-off it provides a light exfoliation making it a perfect pre-makeup mask.  I don't necessarily find it too hydrating or brightening otherwise it would be the perfect everything mask.

From a use standpoint, I much prefer these tubes to the jars.  They are more hygienic and I feel I can control the amount of product better.  The jumbo-size is also a great value for the money.  I feel like with this Glamglow mask in particular I run through it rather quickly so I'll always opt for larger size on this one.
Sherry G.
Crystal Lake , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product far  exceeded my expectations! I love the glam glow line! It always cleans my face so well, and it is the only line that actually cleans out my blackheads and the pores on my nose and cheeks.  This line always leaves my face feeling incredibly clean, refreshed, and glowing at the end of each treatment. Being middle-aged, it's hard to find a mask or treatment that does not dry out my face, especially my very lawyerly complexion, but This line works incredibly well at balancing out my combination skin. It does tend to be a little bit on the pricey side, but a little goes a long way, and it is well worth every penny!
lex r.
Oxford, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ am so obsessed with this face mask. I️ love how GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment has teamed up with other companies and brands to make awesome colors. This mask peels off once dry and leaves your face feeling firm and lifted. I️ could not live without this mask!
Mercedes M.
New Haven, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you aren’t using this product ask yourself whyyyyy the heck not?? This was literally made by god himself this is a holy grail. I loveeee to use mine before my makeup because it’s helps minimize my pores and leaves my skin feeling extra tight and soft !
kendall n.
Nashville, TN
I had so much fun using this product. It left my face feeling firmer and brighter. The mask changes colors as it dries leaving your face looking like a tin man until you peel it off. I highly recommend this and many of Glamglow's other face masks.
Erica B.
Wexford, PA
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really bad pores with this help with that? Or what kind of mask would?
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this any different than the mask in the jar that firms? One comes in a purple jar/this in a purple tube. I see this one costs about 10$ more and it also is blue. The jar doesn't do that, it's just silver.