BY GLAMGLOW #13 in Face Masks

What it is: An out-of-this-world instant tightening and firming treatment in a limited-edition size. Who it's for: All ages. What it does: This innovative formula changes color from white to a brilliant chrome and peels off to leave your skin feeling tighter and more lifted, while mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. Vizitight helps provide instantly tighter-feeling skin; Lunarlift tightens and tones; Cosmiplexion helps skin feel younger and more resilient; and patented Teaoxi technology is powered with the Teaoxi complex, licorice and marshmallow leaf to help skin look and feel firmer. Set includes:- GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment (3.5 oz.)- BrushHow to use: Apply a generous, even layer to clean skin with a brush, avoiding your eyebrows and hairline. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. The treatment will change color when it dries. Once it's completely dry, gently peel off from the edges. Use twice per week. Clean the brush after use with soap and water and allow to air dry. Pro tips: Use as a pre-makeup mask to create a more defined contour. Brand: GLAM GLOW. Style Name: Glamglow Gravitymud Firming Treatment Set ($152 Value). Style Number: 5366910. Available in stores.

Buy on Nordstrom
Vale R.
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can’t say enough good things about this product and GlamGlow in general. This mask is amazing❤. They where not kidding with their instant glow claim. This mask gives me the dreamed baby face that every girl is always looking for. Even though this mask does not claim to give you brightness, it does give my face an instant natural glow. I would not say my face seems more contoured, but it definitely feels plumped and somehow tighter. I am just 23 and even though I do not have aging concerns at this moment, this mask gives an improved and instant softness to my skin. Also, I noticed my pores get significantly smaller after using this product as well. The smell is also wonderful coconut/cookie dough. The smell is somehow strong though, so if you dislike that type of aroma, it might be overwhelming. Besides the great benefits of this mask, the color is beautiful and the peel-off characteristic is so much fun. I will say you have to put a good amount in your face but there is no need to put too much to get a nice peeling. I would have to say though that whenever I first used this product I was kind of disappointed since, based on the reviews I read, I was expecting to have a strong tingling sensation that I really love about glamglow products, and also I did not feel a significant difference on the tightness of my skin. However, I did not clean my face properly before I used it the first time and I only used it for 10 minutes. I don’t know if that may have influenced the effect of the mask but when I started cleaning my face and leaving the mask on for 25 minutes, the results were amazing. As mentioned, I read that a lot of people feel a burning and really strong sensation, but for me the tingle was very mild and it gave me a very pleasant cooling sensation. I would definitely recommend this product despite the high price.

Tip: if you get some product in an area with hair, do not peel it off, the product will just come of with water.

Tip2: use this mask on a Friday night before applying your make up to get a natural glow and tighter-smoother skin.
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love this mask! I love most all GlamGlow products! Trying this, I was not disappointed! I purchased the Blue colored Sonic one. Regardless, it smells amazing. The color is gorgeous! I can feel the tightening effect. After the removal of the mask, my skin is tight and brighter! My only qualm, the directions say to peel the mask off. This wasn't happening for me. I had to just wash it off. It's ok though. I still love it! GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment SetGLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue Collectible Edition Sonic
Susan H.
Susan H.
Somerset
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask! The smell is heavenly which actually means so much to me and contributes a great deal to my experience when I put the treatment on, sit back and relax, and let the tropical scent transport to a vacation oasis where I can relax and let go of my stress and tension, if only for a few minutes. Once the mask has set, I get a great deal of satisfaction from peeling it off and the results are amazing! I can see a firmness that wasn't there before. I also use this mask off label as a spot treatment for inflamed hormonal outbreaks. It calms down the redness immediately and after re-applying on those spots only 2 or 3 times the inflammation is nearly gone and they are so much easier to conceal. I absolutely adore this product and will repurchase again and again!
Sharon T.
Sharon T.
I have mature skin and as with most products that claim to firm the skin, I have to lol. Ain't nothing going to really firm this skin except a lift. But as things go, I like the product. I could feel it working and it was easy to peel off and smells like a day at the spa. Also, it works, at least for a few days. My fine lines were less noticeable, the pores appeared smaller and smoothed, and there was actually some temporary firming action on my chicken neck. You will need to use the applicator as the product dries quickly. I often get trial sizes of lux products to try before I buy. This one was on Amazon. It was .5 oz for 19.90$. The 1.7 size is about 70$ on Sephora. This is one I would invest in again.GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
This mask is a great multi-tasker.  Not only does it lift and tighten (as much as a topical treatment can), but because it's a peel-off it provides a light exfoliation making it a perfect pre-makeup mask.  I don't necessarily find it too hydrating or brightening otherwise it would be the perfect everything mask.

From a use standpoint, I much prefer these tubes to the jars.  They are more hygienic and I feel I can control the amount of product better.  The jumbo-size is also a great value for the money.  I feel like with this Glamglow mask in particular I run through it rather quickly so I'll always opt for larger size on this one.
Krissy R.
Krissy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mask!!! It's so beautiful too! This is the first time I used it and I'm blown away. It is a bit pricey but it blew my expectations away. It's goes on a beautiful pearly white and dries to a chrome. It feels amazing on and is so fun to peel off. My skin was amazingly luminous and soft after I peeled it off. I would totally buy it again if it was affordable for me, however this was a splurge to review. If you can afford it however, buy it up!!!!!! I completely recommend it!
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Elmhurst, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's so many things I love about this product. For one I love the color, it's definitely one of the first things you see about the product. When you open it, and has a tropical scent and makes you feel like you are putting a pina colada on your face.

The product goes on very easily, and the dry time isn't too long. But while you wait you can enjoy the Tin Man realness going on.

When you're ready to pull it off, you notice your face looks very fresh. I also noticed a lot of luminosity to the skin.

This is definitely a product I would repurchase.
Muriel L.
Muriel L.
I bought this based off of good reviews. I figured for the price it should be worth it! I did not use it religiously but once a week or on special occasions when I know I'm going to an event. I love that it's a peel off mask. Something about peelies that makes it that much more satisfying. Honestly, I did not see a difference after using it but I loved how soft it left your skin feeling. Did I see the firming claims that it had? No. If you want to try this product out I highly suggest getting a sample first before actually buying the product.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Kansas City
I really loved the scent and feel of this fun mask. While traveling over the summer in the Arizona heat my niece and I popped into a Sephora and thought this would be perfect for a little girls night fun. While the limited edition Sonic blue tubes looked fun, we went for the full on silver experience and I am glad we did, as it left me with more for future treatment. My skin was soft smooth and supple following the treatment and I will continue to use this again! GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Set
Allie S.
Allie S.
Sugar Hill, GA
I'm 23, so firming isn't honestly a huge concern for me, but I read that you should start using firming products around this age, so when I had the opportunity to use this product, I jumped at the chance. First of all, I love the smell. Super sweet, but not to the point where you get so sick of it. Application was easy, very similar to other peel off masks I've used. Once it set, I felt my skin tighten, and after removal, I could see a difference in my skins initial texture. Def worth trying if you can!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really bad pores with this help with that? Or what kind of mask would?
Angela N.
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this any different than the mask in the jar that firms? One comes in a purple jar/this in a purple tube. I see this one costs about 10$ more and it also is blue. The jar doesn't do that, it's just silver.