BY GLAMGLOW #28 in Face Masks

What it is: An out-of-this-world instant tightening and firming treatment in a limited-edition size. Who it's for: All ages. What it does: This innovative formula changes color from white to a brilliant chrome and peels off to leave your skin feeling tighter and more lifted, while mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. Vizitight helps provide instantly tighter-feeling skin; Lunarlift tightens and tones; Cosmiplexion helps skin feel younger and more resilient; and patented Teaoxi technology is powered with the Teaoxi complex, licorice and marshmallow leaf to help skin look and feel firmer. Set includes:- GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment (3.5 oz.)- BrushHow to use: Apply a generous, even layer to clean skin with a brush, avoiding your eyebrows and hairline. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. The treatment will change color when it dries. Once it's completely dry, gently peel off from the edges. Use twice per week. Clean the brush after use with soap and water and allow to air dry. Pro tips: Use as a pre-makeup mask to create a more defined contour. Brand: GLAM GLOW. Style Name: Glamglow Gravitymud Firming Treatment Set ($152 Value). Style Number: 5366910. Available in stores.

• Which glamglow is the best GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment...1 Answers
  • I have really bad pores with this help with that? Or what kind of...1 Answers
  • How is this any different than the mask in the ja... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Nordstrom
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I can’t say enough good things about this product and GlamGlow in general. This mask is amazing❤. They where not kidding with their instant glow claim. This mask gives me the dreamed baby face that every girl is always looking for. Even though this mask does not claim to give you brightness, it does give my face an instant natural glow. I would not say my face seems more contoured, but it definitely feels plumped and somehow tighter. I am just 23 and even though I do not have aging concerns at this moment, this mask gives an improved and instant softness to my skin. Also, I noticed my pores get significantly smaller after using this product as well. The smell is also wonderful coconut/cookie dough. The smell is somehow strong though, so if you dislike that type of aroma, it might be overwhelming. Besides the great benefits of this mask, the color is beautiful and the peel-off characteristic is so much fun. I will say you have to put a good amount in your face but there is no need to put too much to get a nice peeling. I would have to say though that whenever I first used this product I was kind of disappointed since, based on the reviews I read, I was expecting to have a strong tingling sensation that I really love about glamglow products, and also I did not feel a significant difference on the tightness of my skin. However, I did not clean my face properly before I used it the first time and I only used it for 10 minutes. I don’t know if that may have influenced the effect of the mask but when I started cleaning my face and leaving the mask on for 25 minutes, the results were amazing. As mentioned, I read that a lot of people feel a burning and really strong sensation, but for me the tingle was very mild and it gave me a very pleasant cooling sensation. I would definitely recommend this product despite the high price.

Tip: if you get some product in an area with hair, do not peel it off, the product will just come of with water.

Tip2: use this mask on a Friday night before applying your make up to get a natural glow and tighter-smoother skin.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
After Glamglow’s Thirstymud, this is my next favorite mask! I love a good peel off mask, and love the silver color! This is marketed as a “firming” mask, and it definitely makes my skin feel tighter and firmer with each use. I’ve also noticed that when I use it on a regular basis, my skin tends to be more clear, but that could be a coincidence. I also love the fact that this mask is easy to peel off - some peel off masks are a mess and are prone to peeling off in pieces instead of one easy sheet - no matter how much product you use or how even you try to apply it. I find if I have any residue, it tends to be around the border of my face, but again it’s nothing annoying or difficult to handle. Definitely a great mask to try if you’re new to Glamglow, and you get a ton of uses from the jar!
Jeanette K.
New York
This was a super fun mask to try just for the sheer "tin-can man" look when you let it dry on your face, it literally turns into platinum silver! Like most of the glamglow jar sizes, the amount of product you get is not a huge amount but a little does go a long way. Unlike others, I actually washed my face afterwards to get the mask off since peeling is much harder to do. Afterwards my skin felt soft and supple with a little glow to it. In terms of the "firming" claim, I'm not sure it's enough to justify the claim but will keep using to see if I get better results.
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
I use this when I have more time to self pamper! I love that it comes with a tool for application to prevent product contamination. This is an excellent formula for skin tightening. This gets my hybrid face shape which is square and kind of round ready for a flawless contour. I always keep in mind the products I use to firm and contour my face during the skincare routine makes for better looking contouring with makeup. I like to reuse the Glamglow mask brushes that come with the product for other skincare application too.
Angela G.
I am always skeptical of any product that claims to be "firming." I decided to give this mask a try because I have enjoyed other Glamglow masks that I have used in the past. I honestly did not see any instant firming benefit, but I did feel that my skin looked smoother after the first treatment. After 4-5 applications, I did feel that my face was noticeably fuller.  For someone who is concerned about early signs of aging, I think this mask is definitely worth the investment.
Christijuana L.
Yonkers, NY
This is such a fun mask to use! I received a sample and after it was finished I had to have more so I got the full size and it last forever. You don’t have to use a lot to cover your whole face. And the results are awesome, I do see a tightness in my skin after using it. I recommend using the mask at least once a week for the best results
Joy G.
Got a deluxe sample of this mask from Sephora. It smells so good. Very tropical, like pineapples. I think that's where the tingling feeling comes from. I would say this is not for very sensitive skin, because it did feel almost burning on my upper lip. But this was a fun mask, especially because of the color and peeling it off is satisfying. Although, I did not notice a big difference as far as anti-aging, my skin did feel good afterwards and did look brighter.
allie B.
State College, PA
I wasn’t sure whether this mask was really great or just overhyped because of its “grammability.” I’ve now used this several times and I absolutely love it! There is an immediate firming feel to the skin, so it’s effective, and it smells wonderful. Unlike other peel-off masks I have tried, I am able to get the whole mask off in one piece rather than little tiny bits at a time. I’m so pleased with the results and will definitely continue purchasing this!
Kristen H.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I loved this product alot. It looked so luxurious and fun, and I was really happy to see another anti aging product from GG. The smell is amazing, like a pina colada, and the pearl mask is beautiful. I will admit it was fun looking like a tin man and taking selfies, but did it firm my skin? Yes it did, i felt like i had a mini facelife for a couple days, and it also exfoliated all of my dead skin, so it does have a lot of benefits. Highly recommend.
Abbey T.
Sycamore, IL
Things I liked: the scent, the color. It went on my face easily enough, though was a bit sticky to work with and get on in a consistent layer. The problem was that wherever my layer was too thin, it was SO DIFFICULT to peel off later! I spent 15 minutes peeling little bits and flakes of this stuff off my face. And after all that, it didn't seem to do a dang thing. Glad this was just a little sample tube, since the price point is so high!
Erica B.
Beaver , PA
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
I have really bad pores with this help with that? Or what kind of mask would?
Angela N.
How is this any different than the mask in the jar that firms? One comes in a purple jar/this in a purple tube. I see this one costs about 10$ more and it also is blue. The jar doesn't do that, it's just silver.