BY GLAMGLOW #34 in Face Masks

What it is: An out-of-this-world instant tightening and firming treatment in a limited-edition size. Who it's for: All ages. What it does: This innovative formula changes color from white to a brilliant chrome and peels off to leave your skin feeling tighter and more lifted, while mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. Vizitight helps provide instantly tighter-feeling skin; Lunarlift tightens and tones; Cosmiplexion helps skin feel younger and more resilient; and patented Teaoxi technology is powered with the Teaoxi complex, licorice and marshmallow leaf to help skin look and feel firmer. Set includes:- GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment (3.5 oz.)- BrushHow to use: Apply a generous, even layer to clean skin with a brush, avoiding your eyebrows and hairline. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. The treatment will change color when it dries. Once it's completely dry, gently peel off from the edges. Use twice per week. Clean the brush after use with soap and water and allow to air dry. Pro tips: Use as a pre-makeup mask to create a more defined contour. Brand: GLAM GLOW. Style Name: Glamglow Gravitymud Firming Treatment Set ($152 Value). Style Number: 5366910. Available in stores.

Buy on Nordstrom
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I can’t say enough good things about this product and GlamGlow in general. This mask is amazing❤. They where not kidding with their instant glow claim. This mask gives me the dreamed baby face that every girl is always looking for. Even though this mask does not claim to give you brightness, it does give my face an instant natural glow. I would not say my face seems more contoured, but it definitely feels plumped and somehow tighter. I am just 23 and even though I do not have aging concerns at this moment, this mask gives an improved and instant softness to my skin. Also, I noticed my pores get significantly smaller after using this product as well. The smell is also wonderful coconut/cookie dough. The smell is somehow strong though, so if you dislike that type of aroma, it might be overwhelming. Besides the great benefits of this mask, the color is beautiful and the peel-off characteristic is so much fun. I will say you have to put a good amount in your face but there is no need to put too much to get a nice peeling. I would have to say though that whenever I first used this product I was kind of disappointed since, based on the reviews I read, I was expecting to have a strong tingling sensation that I really love about glamglow products, and also I did not feel a significant difference on the tightness of my skin. However, I did not clean my face properly before I used it the first time and I only used it for 10 minutes. I don’t know if that may have influenced the effect of the mask but when I started cleaning my face and leaving the mask on for 25 minutes, the results were amazing. As mentioned, I read that a lot of people feel a burning and really strong sensation, but for me the tingle was very mild and it gave me a very pleasant cooling sensation. I would definitely recommend this product despite the high price.

Tip: if you get some product in an area with hair, do not peel it off, the product will just come of with water.

Tip2: use this mask on a Friday night before applying your make up to get a natural glow and tighter-smoother skin.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
I just love this mask! I love most all GlamGlow products! Trying this, I was not disappointed! I purchased the Blue colored Sonic one. Regardless, it smells amazing. The color is gorgeous! I can feel the tightening effect. After the removal of the mask, my skin is tight and brighter! My only qualm, the directions say to peel the mask off. This wasn't happening for me. I had to just wash it off. It's ok though. I still love it! GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment SetGLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue Collectible Edition Sonic
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I absolutely love this product, but because how little product you get for the cost, I cannot give it 5 stars. I don't feel you even get enough product to notice an actual different. It feels good to use and it's a lot of fun to use, especially because of the silver color and how easily it peels off. I had the small size, and I only got 2 uses out of it.. the third use didn't even fully cover my face properly. I just wish GlamGlow would just add more product for the price, because I really do like the product.
Susan H.
Somerset
I love this mask! The smell is heavenly which actually means so much to me and contributes a great deal to my experience when I put the treatment on, sit back and relax, and let the tropical scent transport to a vacation oasis where I can relax and let go of my stress and tension, if only for a few minutes. Once the mask has set, I get a great deal of satisfaction from peeling it off and the results are amazing! I can see a firmness that wasn't there before. I also use this mask off label as a spot treatment for inflamed hormonal outbreaks. It calms down the redness immediately and after re-applying on those spots only 2 or 3 times the inflammation is nearly gone and they are so much easier to conceal. I absolutely adore this product and will repurchase again and again!
Ashley J.
Salisbury
My favorite mask ! Application can be very messy but in the end it is totally worth it ! This product met all of my expectations. Instantly firmed skin and resurfaced texture. Smells great and the metallic effect is awesome. Peeling off was a breeze and I would suggest to people with all skin types.  GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment
Mallory C.
This mask is a great multi-tasker.  Not only does it lift and tighten (as much as a topical treatment can), but because it's a peel-off it provides a light exfoliation making it a perfect pre-makeup mask.  I don't necessarily find it too hydrating or brightening otherwise it would be the perfect everything mask.

From a use standpoint, I much prefer these tubes to the jars.  They are more hygienic and I feel I can control the amount of product better.  The jumbo-size is also a great value for the money.  I feel like with this Glamglow mask in particular I run through it rather quickly so I'll always opt for larger size on this one.
Hillarie O.
Bought this as a Christmas Gift for my 13 year old daughter and I’m literally battling myself not to steal it! Lol we did one Mask together and then I couldn’t find it anywhere and then BOOM, scrolling threw a Mass Beauty site and there it is, so Probably grabbing her another this year.....and snagging one myself!
Sherry G.
Crystal Lake , IL
This product far  exceeded my expectations! I love the glam glow line! It always cleans my face so well, and it is the only line that actually cleans out my blackheads and the pores on my nose and cheeks.  This line always leaves my face feeling incredibly clean, refreshed, and glowing at the end of each treatment. Being middle-aged, it's hard to find a mask or treatment that does not dry out my face, especially my very lawyerly complexion, but This line works incredibly well at balancing out my combination skin. It does tend to be a little bit on the pricey side, but a little goes a long way, and it is well worth every penny!
Amanda M.
Frankln Frnce, OH
I bought this at Sephora and used it with my 13 year old son who had clogged pores from sweaty at football and basketball all the time. I myself have extremely large pores and this helped tighten my face up and shrinks the visibility of your pores . I hate when makeup sits on your face and your pores are noticeably large . This peels off better than other products.
Shana L.
New York
Aside from this looking incredibly cool when you put it on, this does make a difference to the skin. After putting it on it dries to where you can peel it off, which feels pretty satisfying. There is a slight glow afterwards. I’m not sure if there is an actual forming effect but it does create a nice glow.
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this any different than the mask in the jar that firms? One comes in a purple jar/this in a purple tube. I see this one costs about 10$ more and it also is blue. The jar doesn't do that, it's just silver.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really bad pores with this help with that? Or what kind of mask would?