BY GLAMGLOW #10 in Facial Peels

GRAVITYMUD™ is an Out of This World Innovative Peel Off Mud treatment that instantly leaves skin feeling firmer and more lifted. Mega-Targeted ingredients transform from White to Brilliant Chrome, delivering toned, sexy contours. Powered by TEAOXI™ Marshmallow + Licorice Leaf.

How To Use:

Apply a generous, even layer to clean skin with brush in upward strokes, avoiding eyebrows and hairline. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. Treatment will change color as it dries. Once completely dried, gently peel off from outer edges and roll off any remaining excess. Use twice a week. Clean brush after use with soap & water and air dry. For best results, avoid using water anytime during process and after so targeted ingredients can remain on the skin.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Montmorillonite, Pentylene Glycol, Illite, Polysorbate 20, Canadian Colloidal Clay, Caprylyl Glycol, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract, Tapioca Starch, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Colloidal Platinum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol, Ascophyllum Nodosum Powder, Polysorbate 80, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Pullulan, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)

• Is there a store for this mask?9 Answers
  • This seems so expensive. Is it really worth It?4 Answers
  • Who has tried this? I would love to try this product but,...2 Answers
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth, WI
This is one of the few products I tried before reading any reviews on it. I quickly remembered why I read reviews before using products. And now I get to write this review and share some of the mistakes I made in hopes of helping someone else who is curious about this wonderful product!

I received a small trial size tube of the Gravitymud in a sample package. Not too long after receiving it, I decided to give it a shot. I am and always have been very impressed with the Glamglow products I've tried. Although they tend to run a bit pricey, I've found them to be quite effective, and thus, worth the money. This mask was no different.

I am 26 and only have fine lines under my eyes mainly. Initially, when I read the product description, l felt like this product wouldn't really appeal to me. AIso, I am certain that this is a product I would never go out of my way to try, simply because when I think of my "problem areas " I generally do not include loss of firmness and elasticity in the list of concerns. That being said, I was pleasantly surprised with this mask and after using it, I would most certainly purchase this product in the near future.

As for the product itself, it has a very sticky and thick consistency to it. The color of the product (when it comes out of the tube) is a gorgeous pearl white. But very shortly after applying it to the face it turns to a metallic silver. My four year old called me the "tin mom" ;). There was a slight tingling feeling but that quickly went away. I personally would call it more of a "cooling" feeling. It was subtle and felt amazing on my skin. As the mask dried I could feel it getting tighter, which made me hopeful that the mask would do what it claims. I left it on for about 30 minutes.

I read the directions about using a generous amount. I thought I followed those directions, but when it was time to peel the mask off, I quickly realized I was not as generous as I should have been. That was my first and biggest mistake. It made the peeling process quite tedious. There were some areas that touched the hairline. I just used water to remove the product from those areas. Overall, it took me about 10 LONG minutes to remove the entire mask. Bu again, that was my fault. Had I read reviews about this product before applying, I would not have made it. Although it was difficult to peel off because I did not use enough, I truly believe I still reaped the benefits of this product.

My skin was soft, firm and had a beautiful radiant glow. I loved it. Also, my pores appeared smaller, which I was pleasantly surprised to see. My second mistake was not using this right before applying my makeup. I feel like it would give such a healthy glow under my foundation.

Overall, I highly recommend this product and I will purchase. Although it is an expensive product it so very worth it.
Jessica B.
Homer Glen, IL
Yes it's expensive, but nothing cheap has ever done a thing for me darlin!!! This is a 10 all the way around...from the smell, to the ease of application, this smooth as silk, quick drying formula has my skin say thank God you finally found the glow. I would love to paint my entire body, especially me bum, with this firming mask. Other masks with similar claims have left my skin shiny and so dry it feels it might crack and fall off. upon removal of this fun to peel off treatment my skin is taunt and soft and hydrated. You can see and feel the difference right away with this product!! I would love to use daily but not recommended. Only 2x per week and a little goes a long way. Just buy it already.....the smell alone will make you think your in heaven!!!22
Mary D.
Memphis, TN
I can’t say enough amazing things about this peel! It does exactly what it says it will and will leave you amazed after you remove it. I use it weekly around my under eyes because I’ve started to notice more and more fine lines and my bags have gotten bags of their own. I put this on, let it sit for 30 mins and when I take it off my under eyes look like I’m 25 again. I also that I feel it working the moment I put it on. I started with the smaller jar because of the price and wanting to see if it actually works and I’ll be buying the full size once I’m out of the smaller one. All I can say is do not sleep on this!
Sarah Z.
I’m a huge GlamGlow fan and I love this mask. It’s super fun to apply. I use a generous portion to make sure I have a thick layer on my face so I can peel it off easily when it dries. But I’ve realized you can easily peel it even with a thing layer. This mask smells great, has a bit of a coconut smell. It’s a cool silver color. The negative is that it does take a bit too long to completely dry so you might have to sit with it for about at least 30 minutes. It does burn a bit. However, 30 minutes is well worth the wait when you can finally peel it off. It’s so satisfying peeling it! I love dry and peel off masks. Only con is that you don’t really see much results compared to the other GlamGlow products since it’s a firming mask.
Kim J.
This stuff is amazing! You just paint it on your face and let it sit for 30 min. You can feel everything tightening as you wait. Be careful not to get this close to your hairline though (for me it was inevitable with all my baby hairs) as it pulls and will hurt when peeling the mask off. Other than it getting stuff on my hair, the mask peels off pretty easily. I used this one day around noon and when I went out that night my bf even noticed a difference. I couldn’t even make my forehead wrinkle up by raising my eyebrows! The effect do wear off after a day, but I presume if you use it more regularly (twice a week as it suggests) then you will probably see more long term results.
M.C. B.
Hendersonvlle, NC
You may look like the “TinMan” from Wizard of Oz but once you get over that - this mask is remarkable. I deal with quite a bit of puffiness in my face due to steroid medications and this mask actually provides visible results after one use. I try to use this mask about an hour before applying makeup for events and parties. It gives your skin such an incredible soft but firm feeling. Puffiness gone, makes me look like I’ve lost 10 pounds just by decreasing that issue me. I’m a very frequent “masker” and this is a holy grail mask for me. It’s in my top three for sure! Oh, and one jar lasted me about a year.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
I got this as a deluxe sample in a GlamGlow gift set that I received for Christmas. This mask is fairly easy to put on, although it is a bit goopy at first- but I think once the product has warmed up a bit that it applies easier. It comes out almost an iridescent pearl color, and it’s supposed to dry down to a more shiny white. It doesn’t “change color” much, but I think it’s more of the oxidization as it dries down. It has a faint tropical smell, almost like a Piña Colada- it didn’t bother me at all. Once applied, the mask will start to tighten and feel tingly. The directions say you should leave it on for 20-30 minutes, but I think that’s if you put on a thick coat/layer of it. I put on a somewhat thin layer, I feel like you don’t need a ton of it- but you should use enough to completely cover your face or the areas that you’re targeting. You should leave it on for about 15-20 minutes or until it’s dry and almost cracking. It will feel extremely tight as it dries It needs to be fully dry in order for it to peel off all the way, it will more or less peel off all in one piece. It is a peel off mask, so try to be careful when peeling- I try to peel the edges first to have something to grip. My face felt very soft and tightened, and had a nice little glow to it. This is a great mask to put on pre-makeup to give you a little extra glow! ✨
Aly S.
Alton Bay, NH
Probably my favorite peel-off mask on the market. It applies pretty easily with a brush, and then I just sit down and chill out for about 25 minutes. The effects are lasting: it is an expensive mask, but I only use it once every couple of weeks so a package lasts me a good while. For at LEAST two weeks after application, I feel a noticeable firmness to my skin. This stuff is no joke.
Fauna H.
Phoenix, AZ
Im being generous when I give 3 stars because I LOVE skin care and appreciate when there is good ingredients in an item. What doesn't work for me,may work for you. That being said the smell,texture didn't blow me away,and the effect wasn't there. It made my skin way to tight and the price tag is a total turnoff but to be fair wouldnt be if it worked for me. I got this in a sample awhile back, if you want to check it out definitely get a sample. I know alot of people like it and use it a night before a big event. Ive found other things that work better for me.
Jessica G.
Findlay , OH
I use this when I have more time to self pamper! I love that it comes with a tool for application to prevent product contamination. This is an excellent formula for skin tightening. This gets my hybrid face shape which is square and kind of round ready for a flawless contour. I always keep in mind the products I use to firm and contour my face during the skincare routine makes for better looking contouring with makeup. I like to reuse the Glamglow mask brushes that come with the product for other skincare application too.
Catherine J.
Portage la prairie , MB
Do you think this mask is worth the high price tag?!?
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
Is there a store for this mask?
Courtney S.
Luverne, MN
I have heard a lot about this product but I'm wondering if it is good to use on dry, sensitive skin. Any insight?
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
Where can you buy it?
Nur A.
Chicago
For the price, is the glam glow mask worth it?