BY GLAMGLOW #2 in Facial Peels

An instant firming and tightening silver peel off treatment, plus a convenient brush for application. GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment is an innovative formula that changes color from white to a brilliant chrome and peels off to leave skin feeling tighter and more lifted. Mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

• Is there a store for this mask?7 Answers
  • Dying to try this - is it hydrating at all?1 Answers
  • I really want it but not sure if it really works? Is it worth buying?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Anna K.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
This is my first Glamglow purchase, courtesy of Jeffree Star's review of the limited edition, not for sale, Sonic the Hedgehog blue version (curses Glamglow!). If you're looking for something to clear acne, reduce redness or anything related THIS MASK ISN'T FOR YOU. They have a line of masks to address different skin concerns. This one strictly deals with firming. It was expensive, yes. More expensive than my Peter Thomas Roth pumpkin enzyme mask, but that's okay to me. The packaging is gorgeous. The pot has a heavy feel to it. The purple and chrome color is beautiful. Even the applicator brush is beautiful. You cannot apply a paper thin layer of this to your face or it will not work correctly. You have to be generous and your face needs to be covered. I was worried that doing so would deplete the pot quicker but it barely made a dent. It felt, over the course of 30 minutes, like there was a vacuum on my face and my skin was getting tighter by the second. I did not want to peel it off, but when I did....oh man did it feel great! My first try and the mask came off in one piece. Would buy again and again!
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Roselle Park, NJ
This is a great peel off mask. It's a metallic silver color. The mask comes in a jar with a foundation style mini brush to apply. Has a nice smell to it. Simple paint the mask on your face avoiding your eyes, lips, eyebrows and hairline. Tip: it should be thick enough to be opaque or it won't peel off correctly. It does hurt a little when it is removed like peeling a piece of tape off. This mask will tighten and firm your skin. Even as it dries you will feel it tighten. This can be used with other masks if you are multi-masking. Another tip: if you do get this on your hair DON'T peel, the mask will come off with some water. After you peel your mask you may see remnants on your face, simple use water and wash it off and you're good to go. Otherwise this mask does not require you to "wash it off". The jar is small and therefore the amount of product in their is only 1.4 oz. the sample size of .24oz are good for two masks so the full size should give you at least 10-12 full face masks.
Madeline O.
Madeline O.
Chatham, NJ
Don't expect miracles. I went into this mask knowing that it is pricey and that I'm only 29. I have a few fine lines above my left eyebrow (that I tend to raise a lot) and lines on my neck because of weight loss. I'll say that I did enjoy the mask while it was on-- the smell, the tingle (slight burn), the color, and how easily it went on. It came off in one piece and I saw a nice result. The aforementioned lines were smoother and plumped. I felt really smooth and my redness was definitely toned down. This mask is like a lip plumper for your face. It rushes the blood to the surface temporarily and makes you look younger/smoother/tighter, but the effects are not lasting. I had to use a lot to get a thick enough layer to peel off and I still had to rinse my face of the residue. I don't see this mask having long term effects on my skin so it might be good for a special night out, but otherwise I have a myriad of other serums/creams. I don't see myself buying this.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
‍O. M. G. It looks like liquified pearls. I was obsessed with this as soon as it came out of the tube. I used my e.l.f. mask spatula to apply this to my face, and every time I put some on a different part of my face, I was turning my face from side to side to watch it catch the light and sparkle. It smells very faintly of a lovely smell that I just can't place. After putting this on I’m pretty sure I literally said, “I feel like I'm bathing in luxury”....out loud. You know how when you do a face mask you hope no one comes to the door and even your boyfriend gives you a funny look? You will WANT people to see you with this on. After about 5 minutes, it becomes slightly tingly and once it is completely dry, you get to peel it off, which is super satisfying if we’re all being honest here. After peeling the mask off, my skin actually felt really nice, and did feel a little more firm. 10/10 recommend to everyone. (Photo is post-peel off….look how shiny!)
Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.
I got this as a free sample from Sephora recently, and was so excited to try it! I love peel-off masks, and after my underwhelming experience with Glamglow's Youthmud I wanted to give the brand another shot. The product is an iridescent pearl-white, which looks somewhat silver as it dries. It smells like pina colada, which is fun. The peel-off process was actually pretty gentle compared to other peel-offs I have used, which was nice- but I felt like it left a residue on my skin, so I ended up having to rinse my face off afterward. My skin felt smoothr, but not enough to justify the price. I guess I prefer peel-off masks that do more intense peeling. This might be a great option for someone with very sensitive, delicate skin, but it wasn't a great fit for me.
Jamie E.
Jamie E.
Parkville, MD
This mask was fun to try. It's silvery white and smells deliciously tropical. I felt like I needed a lot of product to have an even application on my whole face which is disappointing since the price is exorbitant for such a small pot. It dried in about 20 minutes. I noticed a tingly slightly burning sensation on my face just after application but it went away as the mask dried. Peeling it off was satisfying, it peeled in large pieces and I think if you're careful enough it would peel off in one piece. Afterwards my face felt soft and clean and a little firmer. I don't think any Glamglow products are worth the price but it was definitely fun to use. Get a sample if you can before getting the full size!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
I've been using this treatment for a few weeks now and honestly I expected a little more considering the price. As far as making my skin soft this does a good job but I would rather spend my money on the Thirstymud treatment because it does the same thing, actually the Thirstymud makes my skin feel better than this treatment. Like I said I've been using this for a few weeks now and as far as tightening my skin goes I could get better results from a tightening treatment at the drugstore. As the treatment dries it turns into a beautiful chrome color so that's a bonus! I won't repurchase this treatment because I wanted something that was going to tighten my skin and unfortunately this did not.
Mala P.
Mala P.
Freeport, NY
I was so excited when this mask came out. The idea of a cool peel off, firming, tin man looking mask seemed like just the thing a mask-o-holic needs in their mask collection, no? No. I DESPISE this mask. If I could give it negative 5 stars, I totally would.
The insanely strong smell both triggers headaches, it also turns my stomach. Still, I persevered & used it (one or twice a week) but saw zero results. Not even the slightest hint of firming, aside from the mask itself getting tight as it dried on my skin all the while giving me headaches & making me sick to my stomach.
This is definitely the biggest over-hyped, YouTube made me buy it, purchase of MY 2016. Returning ASAP.
Molly C.
Molly C.
Anchorage, AK
I am OBSESSED with this face mask. I cannot say enough good things about it. Firstly, it looks so cool (silver unicorn blood) and comes with a very nice brush for application. After you apply it you experience a cooling sensation. You do have to leave it on for 30 minutes to really let it dry fully. This is the only "peel off" mask I have ever used that actually peels off easily and in one piece. Once you have peeled it off it leaves this light serum on your face which is so lovely. Additionally it noticeably shrinks pores and makes the skin the best it can be for makeup application. It's expensive but well worth it.
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Raven, KY
Omg, this stuff!!! I recently got a sample from Sephora. I wanted to give it a try but since it was pricey, I figured is try the small sample first. Anyways, I put this on and looked like the Tin Man, but I loved it! Left it on for the amount of time required and began peeling it away. The peeling motion lifts the funk out of the pores and you can feel you face being tightened as you wear the mask. I did see a noticeable difference in the tightness and firmness in my skin, which lasted pretty much the whole day. I definitely recommend this product if you don't care to shell out the money! It's worth it though!
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Portage la prairie , Mb
Do you think this mask is worth the high price tag?!?
Karen D.
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
Is there a store for this mask?
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Luverne, MN
I have heard a lot about this product but I'm wondering if it is good to use on dry, sensitive skin. Any insight?
Salina G.
Salina G.
San Jose, CA
Would this be okay for sensitive skin?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
For the price, is the glam glow mask worth it?