BY GLAMGLOW #6 in Facial Peels

GRAVITYMUD™ is an Out of This World Innovative Peel Off Mud treatment that instantly leaves skin feeling firmer and more lifted. Mega-Targeted ingredients transform from White to Brilliant Chrome, delivering toned, sexy contours. Powered by TEAOXI™ Marshmallow + Licorice Leaf.

How To Use:

Apply a generous, even layer to clean skin with brush in upward strokes, avoiding eyebrows and hairline. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. Treatment will change color as it dries. Once completely dried, gently peel off from outer edges and roll off any remaining excess. Use twice a week. Clean brush after use with soap & water and air dry. For best results, avoid using water anytime during process and after so targeted ingredients can remain on the skin.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Montmorillonite, Pentylene Glycol, Illite, Polysorbate 20, Canadian Colloidal Clay, Caprylyl Glycol, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract, Tapioca Starch, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Colloidal Platinum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol, Ascophyllum Nodosum Powder, Polysorbate 80, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Pullulan, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)

• This seems so expensive. Is it really worth It?4 Answers
  • Who has tried this? I would love to try this product but,...2 Answers
  • For what is useful this cream?????3 Answers
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
This is one of the few products I tried before reading any reviews on it. I quickly remembered why I read reviews before using products. And now I get to write this review and share some of the mistakes I made in hopes of helping someone else who is curious about this wonderful product!

I received a small trial size tube of the Gravitymud in a sample package. Not too long after receiving it, I decided to give it a shot. I am and always have been very impressed with the Glamglow products I've tried. Although they tend to run a bit pricey, I've found them to be quite effective, and thus, worth the money. This mask was no different.

I am 26 and only have fine lines under my eyes mainly. Initially, when I read the product description, l felt like this product wouldn't really appeal to me. AIso, I am certain that this is a product I would never go out of my way to try, simply because when I think of my "problem areas " I generally do not include loss of firmness and elasticity in the list of concerns. That being said, I was pleasantly surprised with this mask and after using it, I would most certainly purchase this product in the near future.

As for the product itself, it has a very sticky and thick consistency to it. The color of the product (when it comes out of the tube) is a gorgeous pearl white. But very shortly after applying it to the face it turns to a metallic silver. My four year old called me the "tin mom" ;). There was a slight tingling feeling but that quickly went away. I personally would call it more of a "cooling" feeling. It was subtle and felt amazing on my skin. As the mask dried I could feel it getting tighter, which made me hopeful that the mask would do what it claims. I left it on for about 30 minutes.

I read the directions about using a generous amount. I thought I followed those directions, but when it was time to peel the mask off, I quickly realized I was not as generous as I should have been. That was my first and biggest mistake. It made the peeling process quite tedious. There were some areas that touched the hairline. I just used water to remove the product from those areas. Overall, it took me about 10 LONG minutes to remove the entire mask. Bu again, that was my fault. Had I read reviews about this product before applying, I would not have made it. Although it was difficult to peel off because I did not use enough, I truly believe I still reaped the benefits of this product.

My skin was soft, firm and had a beautiful radiant glow. I loved it. Also, my pores appeared smaller, which I was pleasantly surprised to see. My second mistake was not using this right before applying my makeup. I feel like it would give such a healthy glow under my foundation.

Overall, I highly recommend this product and I will purchase. Although it is an expensive product it so very worth it.
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
I received a sample of this in a Sephora order. This is the first GlamGlow product I have tried. It smells nice..like coconut and tropical. The scent did not bother me but it was somewhat strong so I could see where it would bother some people. It went on kinda goopy and you have to use quite a good amount to get a thick enough layer as the directions say. It's a neat mask as far as the color, metallic silver like the Tin Man or a robot. If you look at it closely while it's still wet from the tube, it looks like iridescent pearls or something. Very pretty. The directions say to leave the mask on fro 20 to 30 minutes which is a long time compared to other masks but it does require this amount of time to dry completely ESPECIALLY if you put on a thick amount as the directions state. As I was wearing the mask, it did not tingle, it felt cooling and I could feel it tightening. It never reached an uncomfortable level for me in the 30 minutes that I had it on. When I was ready to remove the mask, I found out that it sone errant hairs around my hairline had become stuck in it. That was little painful but not excruciating. You could probably get this mask off in one piece if the application was thick enough..I don't think mine was, however. It came off in bits and pieces and maybe three good sized chunks. It did not remove any hair at my lip or chin or eyebrows. It's not THAT mask. I did have to use a wet cloth to remove some smaller pieces that just refused to budge. They were most pieces around the edges of the mask, however. My skin felt smoother and more supple and I think some of my forehead wrinkles look more 'filled in'. I will have to see how long it lasts though and if it is something that gets more noticeable with more use of the mask. I will probably buy this mask in the full size at least once and use it once or twice a week to see how it works with continued usage over a few months and if the results stay. I will come back and update my review at that time. I took one star off because of the amount of the mask you have to use in one application is a bit much and somewhat absurd for the price..it just seems like it wouldn't last long. But if it works and the results stick around a while, it would be worth it in my opinion. GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I can’t say enough good things about this product and GlamGlow in general. This mask is amazing❤. They where not kidding with their instant glow claim. This mask gives me the dreamed baby face that every girl is always looking for. Even though this mask does not claim to give you brightness, it does give my face an instant natural glow. I would not say my face seems more contoured, but it definitely feels plumped and somehow tighter. I am just 23 and even though I do not have aging concerns at this moment, this mask gives an improved and instant softness to my skin. Also, I noticed my pores get significantly smaller after using this product as well. The smell is also wonderful coconut/cookie dough. The smell is somehow strong though, so if you dislike that type of aroma, it might be overwhelming. Besides the great benefits of this mask, the color is beautiful and the peel-off characteristic is so much fun. I will say you have to put a good amount in your face but there is no need to put too much to get a nice peeling. I would have to say though that whenever I first used this product I was kind of disappointed since, based on the reviews I read, I was expecting to have a strong tingling sensation that I really love about glamglow products, and also I did not feel a significant difference on the tightness of my skin. However, I did not clean my face properly before I used it the first time and I only used it for 10 minutes. I don’t know if that may have influenced the effect of the mask but when I started cleaning my face and leaving the mask on for 25 minutes, the results were amazing. As mentioned, I read that a lot of people feel a burning and really strong sensation, but for me the tingle was very mild and it gave me a very pleasant cooling sensation. I would definitely recommend this product despite the high price.

Tip: if you get some product in an area with hair, do not peel it off, the product will just come of with water.

Tip2: use this mask on a Friday night before applying your make up to get a natural glow and tighter-smoother skin.
Jessica B.
Homer Glen, IL
Yes it's expensive, but nothing cheap has ever done a thing for me darlin!!! This is a 10 all the way around...from the smell, to the ease of application, this smooth as silk, quick drying formula has my skin say thank God you finally found the glow. I would love to paint my entire body, especially me bum, with this firming mask. Other masks with similar claims have left my skin shiny and so dry it feels it might crack and fall off. upon removal of this fun to peel off treatment my skin is taunt and soft and hydrated. You can see and feel the difference right away with this product!! I would love to use daily but not recommended. Only 2x per week and a little goes a long way. Just buy it already.....the smell alone will make you think your in heaven!!!22
Mary D.
Memphis, TN
I can’t say enough amazing things about this peel! It does exactly what it says it will and will leave you amazed after you remove it. I use it weekly around my under eyes because I’ve started to notice more and more fine lines and my bags have gotten bags of their own. I put this on, let it sit for 30 mins and when I take it off my under eyes look like I’m 25 again. I also that I feel it working the moment I put it on. I started with the smaller jar because of the price and wanting to see if it actually works and I’ll be buying the full size once I’m out of the smaller one. All I can say is do not sleep on this!
Sarah Z.
I’m a huge GlamGlow fan and I love this mask. It’s super fun to apply. I use a generous portion to make sure I have a thick layer on my face so I can peel it off easily when it dries. But I’ve realized you can easily peel it even with a thing layer. This mask smells great, has a bit of a coconut smell. It’s a cool silver color. The negative is that it does take a bit too long to completely dry so you might have to sit with it for about at least 30 minutes. It does burn a bit. However, 30 minutes is well worth the wait when you can finally peel it off. It’s so satisfying peeling it! I love dry and peel off masks. Only con is that you don’t really see much results compared to the other GlamGlow products since it’s a firming mask.
Kim J.
This stuff is amazing! You just paint it on your face and let it sit for 30 min. You can feel everything tightening as you wait. Be careful not to get this close to your hairline though (for me it was inevitable with all my baby hairs) as it pulls and will hurt when peeling the mask off. Other than it getting stuff on my hair, the mask peels off pretty easily. I used this one day around noon and when I went out that night my bf even noticed a difference. I couldn’t even make my forehead wrinkle up by raising my eyebrows! The effect do wear off after a day, but I presume if you use it more regularly (twice a week as it suggests) then you will probably see more long term results.
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
In love with this mask! I'm going to say I wish upon a star it was cheaper. But there is always the option to get one size or another. I opt for the larger jar so I don't have to purchase again for awhile and I already knew that I loved it. I had received a deluxe size sample of it and got three masks out, what I didn't know was when you actually buy a jar they give you this cute little brush to apply the mask. Admissions: that little brush helps spread out the mask so much easier. I just rinse it out under hot water when I'm finished. Anyways back to the mask, this stuff is amazing. I always seem to wear it longer than the recommended time because I forget I have it on. 25-30 minutes and then peel it off... yes I said PEEL IT OFF! Oh I love peel off mask! There's no pain involved but what you see afterwards is firmer, brighter skin. Even helps with my skin tone. GLAMGLOW is a must!GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment #giftcrush
M.C. B.
Hendersonvlle, NC
You may look like the “TinMan” from Wizard of Oz but once you get over that - this mask is remarkable. I deal with quite a bit of puffiness in my face due to steroid medications and this mask actually provides visible results after one use. I try to use this mask about an hour before applying makeup for events and parties. It gives your skin such an incredible soft but firm feeling. Puffiness gone, makes me look like I’ve lost 10 pounds just by decreasing that issue me. I’m a very frequent “masker” and this is a holy grail mask for me. It’s in my top three for sure! Oh, and one jar lasted me about a year.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
I got this as a deluxe sample in a GlamGlow gift set that I received for Christmas. This mask is fairly easy to put on, although it is a bit goopy at first- but I think once the product has warmed up a bit that it applies easier. It comes out almost an iridescent pearl color, and it’s supposed to dry down to a more shiny white. It doesn’t “change color” much, but I think it’s more of the oxidization as it dries down. It has a faint tropical smell, almost like a Piña Colada- it didn’t bother me at all. Once applied, the mask will start to tighten and feel tingly. The directions say you should leave it on for 20-30 minutes, but I think that’s if you put on a thick coat/layer of it. I put on a somewhat thin layer, I feel like you don’t need a ton of it- but you should use enough to completely cover your face or the areas that you’re targeting. You should leave it on for about 15-20 minutes or until it’s dry and almost cracking. It will feel extremely tight as it dries It needs to be fully dry in order for it to peel off all the way, it will more or less peel off all in one piece. It is a peel off mask, so try to be careful when peeling- I try to peel the edges first to have something to grip. My face felt very soft and tightened, and had a nice little glow to it. This is a great mask to put on pre-makeup to give you a little extra glow! ✨
Catherine J.
Portage la prairie , MB
Do you think this mask is worth the high price tag?!?
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
Is there a store for this mask?
Courtney S.
Luverne, MN
I have heard a lot about this product but I'm wondering if it is good to use on dry, sensitive skin. Any insight?
Salina G.
San Jose, CA
Would this be okay for sensitive skin?
Nur A.
For the price, is the glam glow mask worth it?

back