BY GLAMGLOW

GRAVITYMUD™ is an Out of This World Innovative Peel Off Mud treatment that instantly leaves skin feeling firmer and more lifted. Mega-Targeted ingredients transform from White to Brilliant Chrome, delivering toned, sexy contours. Powered by TEAOXI™ Marshmallow + Licorice Leaf.

How To Use:

Apply a generous, even layer to clean skin with brush in upward strokes, avoiding eyebrows and hairline. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. Treatment will change color as it dries. Once completely dried, gently peel off from outer edges and roll off any remaining excess. Use twice a week. Clean brush after use with soap & water and air dry. For best results, avoid using water anytime during process and after so targeted ingredients can remain on the skin.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Montmorillonite, Pentylene Glycol, Illite, Polysorbate 20, Canadian Colloidal Clay, Caprylyl Glycol, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract, Tapioca Starch, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Colloidal Platinum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol, Ascophyllum Nodosum Powder, Polysorbate 80, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Pullulan, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)

• Is there a store for this mask?9 Answers
  • For the price, is the glam glow mask worth it?5 Answers
  • This seems so expensive. Is it really worth It?4 Answers
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth, WI
This is one of the few products I tried before reading any reviews on it. I quickly remembered why I read reviews before using products. And now I get to write this review and share some of the mistakes I made in hopes of helping someone else who is curious about this wonderful product!

I received a small trial size tube of the Gravitymud in a sample package. Not too long after receiving it, I decided to give it a shot. I am and always have been very impressed with the Glamglow products I've tried. Although they tend to run a bit pricey, I've found them to be quite effective, and thus, worth the money. This mask was no different.

I am 26 and only have fine lines under my eyes mainly. Initially, when I read the product description, l felt like this product wouldn't really appeal to me. AIso, I am certain that this is a product I would never go out of my way to try, simply because when I think of my "problem areas " I generally do not include loss of firmness and elasticity in the list of concerns. That being said, I was pleasantly surprised with this mask and after using it, I would most certainly purchase this product in the near future.

As for the product itself, it has a very sticky and thick consistency to it. The color of the product (when it comes out of the tube) is a gorgeous pearl white. But very shortly after applying it to the face it turns to a metallic silver. My four year old called me the "tin mom" ;). There was a slight tingling feeling but that quickly went away. I personally would call it more of a "cooling" feeling. It was subtle and felt amazing on my skin. As the mask dried I could feel it getting tighter, which made me hopeful that the mask would do what it claims. I left it on for about 30 minutes.

I read the directions about using a generous amount. I thought I followed those directions, but when it was time to peel the mask off, I quickly realized I was not as generous as I should have been. That was my first and biggest mistake. It made the peeling process quite tedious. There were some areas that touched the hairline. I just used water to remove the product from those areas. Overall, it took me about 10 LONG minutes to remove the entire mask. Bu again, that was my fault. Had I read reviews about this product before applying, I would not have made it. Although it was difficult to peel off because I did not use enough, I truly believe I still reaped the benefits of this product.

My skin was soft, firm and had a beautiful radiant glow. I loved it. Also, my pores appeared smaller, which I was pleasantly surprised to see. My second mistake was not using this right before applying my makeup. I feel like it would give such a healthy glow under my foundation.

Overall, I highly recommend this product and I will purchase. Although it is an expensive product it so very worth it.
Caitlin N.
Ashland , KY
Purchased at: Sephora
If you are looking for a luxury face mask to treat yourself, this is the one! This mask is worth every penny! Its also a fun mask because it bright, metallic, silver, and its also a peel off mask (but not one of those peel off masks that hurt!). This is one mask i can tell a difference when i use it! I especially love using this mask before an event or special day. Glamglow masks are my all time favorite face masks ever because they really do work!
Jennifer S.
Warren, MI
OMG I love glam glow every thing! and this gravity mud is the best thing ever! it's a peel off masks... when you 1st open it it smells so good and it's a thick pearl white color! apply with silicone brush in upwards motion leave on for about 20 minutes and peel off... I absolutely love the smell the color the look of it and after you peel it off your face really really feels soft bouncy and looks great! if I could give this 10 stars I would because #1 I love Korean beauty products #2 I love glam glow #3 this stuff does exactly what it says and what it's supposed to! I have super sensitive skin and a lot of masks and stuff burn or irritate my skin ... this stuff is like velvet/gold/life for my skin! it's a bit pricey but 100% worth it!
Erica C.
NY
This mask is so fun to use, and it really makes my skin look perfect. When I remove the mask there's a visible difference in the tightness of my skin, and it kind of "pulls it back" temporarily and makes me look 5 years younger. I noticed that the OG purple tub, the original product, seems to be better quality than the gravity mud that you get in a tube (in sample sets, etc).
hannah e.
Paris, Tx
This was a very bad experience for me. I don’t have sensitive skin and I have heard amazing reviews about these glam glow face masks, but this didn’t work for me. The face mask burned my skin as I applied it on to my face. It is very pricey especially since it didn’t work for me. Very disappointing and would not recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Jessica B.
Homer Glen, IL
Yes it's expensive, but nothing cheap has ever done a thing for me darlin!!! This is a 10 all the way around...from the smell, to the ease of application, this smooth as silk, quick drying formula has my skin say thank God you finally found the glow. I would love to paint my entire body, especially me bum, with this firming mask. Other masks with similar claims have left my skin shiny and so dry it feels it might crack and fall off. upon removal of this fun to peel off treatment my skin is taunt and soft and hydrated. You can see and feel the difference right away with this product!! I would love to use daily but not recommended. Only 2x per week and a little goes a long way. Just buy it already.....the smell alone will make you think your in heaven!!!22
Mary D.
Memphis, TN
I can’t say enough amazing things about this peel! It does exactly what it says it will and will leave you amazed after you remove it. I use it weekly around my under eyes because I’ve started to notice more and more fine lines and my bags have gotten bags of their own. I put this on, let it sit for 30 mins and when I take it off my under eyes look like I’m 25 again. I also that I feel it working the moment I put it on. I started with the smaller jar because of the price and wanting to see if it actually works and I’ll be buying the full size once I’m out of the smaller one. All I can say is do not sleep on this!
Sarah Z.
I’m a huge GlamGlow fan and I love this mask. It’s super fun to apply. I use a generous portion to make sure I have a thick layer on my face so I can peel it off easily when it dries. But I’ve realized you can easily peel it even with a thing layer. This mask smells great, has a bit of a coconut smell. It’s a cool silver color. The negative is that it does take a bit too long to completely dry so you might have to sit with it for about at least 30 minutes. It does burn a bit. However, 30 minutes is well worth the wait when you can finally peel it off. It’s so satisfying peeling it! I love dry and peel off masks. Only con is that you don’t really see much results compared to the other GlamGlow products since it’s a firming mask.
Kim J.
This stuff is amazing! You just paint it on your face and let it sit for 30 min. You can feel everything tightening as you wait. Be careful not to get this close to your hairline though (for me it was inevitable with all my baby hairs) as it pulls and will hurt when peeling the mask off. Other than it getting stuff on my hair, the mask peels off pretty easily. I used this one day around noon and when I went out that night my bf even noticed a difference. I couldn’t even make my forehead wrinkle up by raising my eyebrows! The effect do wear off after a day, but I presume if you use it more regularly (twice a week as it suggests) then you will probably see more long term results.
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
If you’re in the market for a great & effective facial mask, this product is for you! Not only does GlamGlow make facial masks a fun, enjoyable experience with their signature chrome colors, but they aren’t incredibly painful like a lot of purifying and/or forming facial masks are on the market. Their masks do a terrific job in specializing exactly what they claim to do, so in this case, the firming treatment masks really do promote your skin to be more firm, reducing fine lines and aging. The full size jars of the masks can be quite pricey, but they have fun mini sets where you can try a variety of their masks that I think is fair in price.
Catherine J.
Portage la prairie , MB
Do you think this mask is worth the high price tag?!?
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
Is there a store for this mask?
Courtney S.
Luverne, MN
I have heard a lot about this product but I'm wondering if it is good to use on dry, sensitive skin. Any insight?
Nur A.
Chicago
For the price, is the glam glow mask worth it?
Salina G.
San Jose, CA
Would this be okay for sensitive skin?