GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment Power Rangers Rita Repulsa - Green Peel-Off Mask

BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A limited-edition GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment with packaging featuring Power Rangers villains Rita Repulsa and Goldar. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment is an out-of-this-world tightening and toning treatment. The innovative formula peels off to leave skin feeling tighter and more lifted. Mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: For optimized, lasting result, after peeling off the mask, spot clean any residual rather than rinsing the entire face.

Ti Arra T.
Henrico
Love this product. I love every product I have tried from Glamglow so far. It leaves your skin soft and shiny! They also leave your skin hardened, in a good way that is! The only thing I don't really enjoy about the masks is that some of them don't smell that great. But this one smells good, however! I love the fact they incorporate things from my childhood in their masks! The only other thing that isn't so great about the application of the mask is that you have to put a lot of it for it to peel off correctly and it burns pretty bad the first time you use one. Also it makes it to where you can't really move your face all that well either without messing the bottom of the mask up. But I still give this mask a five star rating because it does exactly what it says it will and they are fun to use! I love what they do for my face. Keeping it healthy and clean and restoring my face after a hard week! They can also be relaxing! I would defiantly reccomend Glamglow to people being as I never really cared for it before and had no interest in it until I got a sample of it from Sephora and I have been hooked ever since!
Skye T.
It's Mask Time!
Today's mask is the Glow Glam Power Rangers Rita Repulsa Firming Mask. This is a discontinued mask BUT you can get the regular one anytime. It's just not metallic green! The normal one will turn from white to chrome (I have it, too.)
Amazing mask that tightens your skin and gives you lift and a great glow!
This is a peek off mask, so take care to avoid eyebrows and hairlines. Whatever remnants are left is easily removed with a little warm water.
One of my favorite masks!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Candice R.
I really love the smell and texture of this mask, no matter what color it's in! I've heard that the colored versions don't work as well as the silver original but I haven't found that to be true. It smells amazing and makes my skin feel super soft afterwards. I don't honestly know how much it forms my skin but as I don't have loose skin yet I'm sure I'll found out in the future! Fun to peel off too 😉
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
I LOVED USING THIS MASK! I Reviewed it on my YouTube channel. I love the companies that glamglow pairs up with, and seeing them team up with power rangers is probably the most excited I've been for a glamglow collaboration. The mask has a nice smell to it, it reminded me of a light fruity scented sun screen. It was a very light scent which I appreciate for a face mask. It tingled for a little and felt cool on the skin. It peeled off very easily! I did not find I had to wash many spots off. Afterward my skin looked more glowy and I can feel a tightness and firmness to my skin that I could feel before using it. I would highly recommend this mask!
Maria C.
Oak Lawn, IL
 I love using these on my days where I pamper myself around the house. These are great ways of giving yourself that extra Luv you need. My favorite part about this is that not only does it make my face feel great and make me feel rejuvenated again. But this bad boy up at Sephora and I’m of I love using meals on my days where I pamper myself around the house. These are great ways of giving yourself that extra Luv you need. My favorite part about this is that not only does it make my face feel great and make me feel rejuvenated again. At this bad boy up at Sephora and I’m in love!
Kaleigh M.
Raymore
I do like this product however I will say to get the really satisfying feeling of peeling off the mask in 1 or 2 tried you need to put on a fairly thick layer and make sure you allow it to dry completely otherwise your going to spend ten minutes peeling and rolling the mask off In a million pieces fun product but I would spend my money on something else next time
Taylor ⋆.
Ball Ground, GA
I bought this product off of a whim for the first time because I had heard so many things about the brand and needed to try for myself. It is a very smooth and gentle consistency and I feel as though I haven’t seen many results yet on my 5th time using it but am hoping that with continued use it will firm my skin a little more!
Brionna R.
Belleview, FL
I kept getting samples before I caved and finally decided I couldn't afford to run out of this. I can't say that my skin feels firmer or tighter but it really does something! I feel like it plumps my skin, similar to the dr Brandt 3r filler mask, and results in a smoother surface. My makeup literally glides on after use. Often I won't even apply foundation because my face looks pretty amazing immediately after using this. My only complaints are the price for the quantity, and also that this is advertised as a peel off mask when it doesn't actually peel, unless you use the product VERY generously, in which case you're basically applying at least 3x more than necessary and throwing away an already ridiculously overpriced product
Ali F.
Waldorf , MD
It works temporarily, but don’t expect to see permanent results with this product. It basically dries your skin and pulls it so it looks like there are no wrinkles. It is worth it if you have events that you go to where you want to look smooth and flawless, but it’s really not worth the price for the everyday person.
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
I love love love Glam Glow! The way my skin looks and feels after using these products are great. I’ve loved their firming treatment masks and the fun themes are always great I will admit they are on the pricier side but they are worth it! If you want to splurge on skincare give this one a try!!
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Is this worth it? Between my favorite color being green and being obsessed with Power Rangers I want this but I think glamglows masked are a little over priced. Is it worth the price?
Ireen Akter S.
Is it good for oily skin ?
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it?
Alecia K.
Is this a tight mask? Does it hurt?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Is it good for problem skin?