GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment Power Rangers Rita Repulsa - Green Peel-Off Mask

BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A limited-edition GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment with packaging featuring Power Rangers villains Rita Repulsa and Goldar. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment is an out-of-this-world tightening and toning treatment. The innovative formula peels off to leave skin feeling tighter and more lifted. Mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: For optimized, lasting result, after peeling off the mask, spot clean any residual rather than rinsing the entire face.

Ti Arra T.
Henrico
Love this product. I love every product I have tried from Glamglow so far. It leaves your skin soft and shiny! They also leave your skin hardened, in a good way that is! The only thing I don't really enjoy about the masks is that some of them don't smell that great. But this one smells good, however! I love the fact they incorporate things from my childhood in their masks! The only other thing that isn't so great about the application of the mask is that you have to put a lot of it for it to peel off correctly and it burns pretty bad the first time you use one. Also it makes it to where you can't really move your face all that well either without messing the bottom of the mask up. But I still give this mask a five star rating because it does exactly what it says it will and they are fun to use! I love what they do for my face. Keeping it healthy and clean and restoring my face after a hard week! They can also be relaxing! I would defiantly reccomend Glamglow to people being as I never really cared for it before and had no interest in it until I got a sample of it from Sephora and I have been hooked ever since!
Devin W.
Bedford
Not going to lie, I wanted this mask because of Power Rangers, particularly Rita Repulsa (loved her when I was a kid!), labeling. Sephora had a nice, after Christmas sale so I went ahead and snagged it without trying it first. I've used GlamGlow products in the past and loved them so I went for it. The mask went on evenly and smelled nice, not too overwhelming. It peeled off easily and I didn't have to wash a lot of residue off afterward. My skin was left feeling so smooth and firm. This was a great product, highly recommended!
Skye T.
It's Mask Time!
Today's mask is the Glow Glam Power Rangers Rita Repulsa Firming Mask. This is a discontinued mask BUT you can get the regular one anytime. It's just not metallic green! The normal one will turn from white to chrome (I have it, too.)
Amazing mask that tightens your skin and gives you lift and a great glow!
This is a peek off mask, so take care to avoid eyebrows and hairlines. Whatever remnants are left is easily removed with a little warm water.
One of my favorite masks!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
I LOVED USING THIS MASK! I Reviewed it on my YouTube channel. I love the companies that glamglow pairs up with, and seeing them team up with power rangers is probably the most excited I've been for a glamglow collaboration. The mask has a nice smell to it, it reminded me of a light fruity scented sun screen. It was a very light scent which I appreciate for a face mask. It tingled for a little and felt cool on the skin. It peeled off very easily! I did not find I had to wash many spots off. Afterward my skin looked more glowy and I can feel a tightness and firmness to my skin that I could feel before using it. I would highly recommend this mask!
Miranda W.
Florissant, MO
I was hesitant to try this because I was afraid it wouldn’t live up to the hype but I love it! It made my skin feel so tight and firm. I love that it’s a true peel off mask (I feel like those are hard to find) I love the color and that this one was power rangers! The only downside is the price for how little product you get.
Brionna R.
Belleview, FL
I kept getting samples before I caved and finally decided I couldn't afford to run out of this. I can't say that my skin feels firmer or tighter but it really does something! I feel like it plumps my skin, similar to the dr Brandt 3r filler mask, and results in a smoother surface. My makeup literally glides on after use. Often I won't even apply foundation because my face looks pretty amazing immediately after using this. My only complaints are the price for the quantity, and also that this is advertised as a peel off mask when it doesn't actually peel, unless you use the product VERY generously, in which case you're basically applying at least 3x more than necessary and throwing away an already ridiculously overpriced product
Ruby R.
Bell Gardens
Talk about giving your face a little firmness. This product never fails all items for this brand always work magic on my face. Never too late to start on taking care of your face, it’s very delicate on my skin as I am sensitive to many things I apply. Price is high but worth the value!
Allie B.
Franklin , IN
I was of course drawn to this because it had power rangers on the box and it's GREEN! It smells amazing and left my skin feeling super soft and clean after peeling it off. I grew up in the 90s and power rangers was my favorite growing up. ALSO, it smells like pineapple 💕🍍
Taylor D.
Aurora, IL
Don’t get peel off masks that are targeted for anti-aging!!! Masks that dry, harden, and are peeled off tend to have a high alcohol content, alcohol is in no way good for your skin. Plus the peeling motion is tugging at your skin, which doesn’t make sense for anti-aging! Just avoid it all together
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
The mask itself is nice and smooths my skin, however just buy the full size in the purple jar. The quantity of product in this tube was actually less than half the tube when I held it to a lightbulb. I couldn't even get two full uses from it. Skip this gimmick for sure.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Is this worth it? Between my favorite color being green and being obsessed with Power Rangers I want this but I think glamglows masked are a little over priced. Is it worth the price?
Ireen Akter S.
Is it good for oily skin ?
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it?
Alecia K.
Is this a tight mask? Does it hurt?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Is it good for problem skin?