GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment Power Rangers Rita Repulsa - Green Peel-Off Mask

BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A limited-edition GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment with packaging featuring Power Rangers villains Rita Repulsa and Goldar. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment is an out-of-this-world tightening and toning treatment. The innovative formula peels off to leave skin feeling tighter and more lifted. Mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: For optimized, lasting result, after peeling off the mask, spot clean any residual rather than rinsing the entire face.

Buy on Sephora
Cynthia B.
Tempe
This product is really great and a lot of fun. I used both the green and yellow one. The product is great for normal, oily, combination, and dry skin. After having it on for about 30 min (or until dry) the peeling was actually easy to pull off. My skin felt so smooth and soft, and radiant. It also looked younger and less dull. My makeup applied so well and also looked flawless. This is something I recommend to add to your skincare routine at least once a week.
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
I LOVED USING THIS MASK! I Reviewed it on my YouTube channel. I love the companies that glamglow pairs up with, and seeing them team up with power rangers is probably the most excited I've been for a glamglow collaboration. The mask has a nice smell to it, it reminded me of a light fruity scented sun screen. It was a very light scent which I appreciate for a face mask. It tingled for a little and felt cool on the skin. It peeled off very easily! I did not find I had to wash many spots off. Afterward my skin looked more glowy and I can feel a tightness and firmness to my skin that I could feel before using it. I would highly recommend this mask!
Brionna R.
Belleview, FL
I kept getting samples before I caved and finally decided I couldn't afford to run out of this. I can't say that my skin feels firmer or tighter but it really does something! I feel like it plumps my skin, similar to the dr Brandt 3r filler mask, and results in a smoother surface. My makeup literally glides on after use. Often I won't even apply foundation because my face looks pretty amazing immediately after using this. My only complaints are the price for the quantity, and also that this is advertised as a peel off mask when it doesn't actually peel, unless you use the product VERY generously, in which case you're basically applying at least 3x more than necessary and throwing away an already ridiculously overpriced product
Ronda S.
Love the color of this product very fun. Goes on very sticky and dries fast so you have to work fast. This mask dries in one piece as long as you put on a thick layer. Doesn't pull on my skin. After you peel off the mask you skin feels fresh and looks bright.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
I love Glamglow products. This (original color) was my entry drug into the line. When it came out with the sonic collab I was intrigued, but I didn't even heist when they dropped the PR collab. I thought about the gold one but man, the green was such a rich color i had to try it first. It's a nice peel off mask, plumps your skin leaves it silky and smooth. I try to get it off in one piece so  I don't have to do much clean up, leaving my skin to soak up the crap the mask left, as the box suggests. Worth it!
Emily K.
I love glamglow peel off masks! They are very fun to use and the fact they are coming in colors just makes it more fun to use. The mask tightens the skin as it dries, you can feel it working on the skin. If you steam your face before you apply it , it can help with some blackheads. If you have peach fuz on your face I suggest you start at your forehead and peel the mask down it'll hurt less if it gets in your face hair. Also stay away from your brows with this.
Xela L.
Savage, MN
This product does exactly what it says it will. Ive had great experiences with this brand in general. I was very pleased with the results and am interested to continue using this product to see if it improves my opinion since Ive only used a few times I look forward to trying all the other options they have.
Micala H.
Wilson
This product is absolutely amazing. The only reason I’m giving it four stars and not five is because it is just a little bit uncomfortable. If you are not one to like things getting really tight on your face you may not like this.
Haret A.
Portland, OR
I love any mask that is peel off, I was pretty nervous to spend the money on glamglow but am so glad I eventually gave in and tried this. I feel like this does a good deep clean of my pores that I don't get a lot with cheaper alternatives. I can really tell the difference afterwards when using this product. I want to try more of the scents/formulas soon.
Sarah A.
So, literally got this in the mail from Sephora!
Put a generous yet even amount on my face, you've got to wait for 20-30mins for best results which I'm doing right now. But! As it's on my face I feel it tightening, and working it's magic on my face. Love a good peel off mask that does what's it suppose to and so far I can't complain about this one!
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth it? Between my favorite color being green and being obsessed with Power Rangers I want this but I think glamglows masked are a little over priced. Is it worth the price?
Ireen Akter S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it good for oily skin ?
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it?
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a tight mask? Does it hurt?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it good for problem skin?