GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment Power Rangers Rita Repulsa - Green Peel-Off Mask uploaded by Sarah A.GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment Power Rangers Rita Repulsa - Green Peel-Off Mask uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment Power Rangers Rita Repulsa - Green Peel-Off Mask uploaded by Madison Y.

BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A limited-edition GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment with packaging featuring Power Rangers villains Rita Repulsa and Goldar. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment is an out-of-this-world tightening and toning treatment. The innovative formula peels off to leave skin feeling tighter and more lifted. Mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: For optimized, lasting result, after peeling off the mask, spot clean any residual rather than rinsing the entire face.

• Soooo, testing this out right now and so far loving it! GLAMGLOW GR...1 Answers
  • How is this compared to their purple tube peel off mask that makes ...1 Answers
  • I need to test this out!!Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Madison Y.
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVED USING THIS MASK! I Reviewed it on my YouTube channel. I love the companies that glamglow pairs up with, and seeing them team up with power rangers is probably the most excited I've been for a glamglow collaboration. The mask has a nice smell to it, it reminded me of a light fruity scented sun screen. It was a very light scent which I appreciate for a face mask. It tingled for a little and felt cool on the skin. It peeled off very easily! I did not find I had to wash many spots off. Afterward my skin looked more glowy and I can feel a tightness and firmness to my skin that I could feel before using it. I would highly recommend this mask!
Brionna R.
Brionna R.
Belleview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I kept getting samples before I caved and finally decided I couldn't afford to run out of this. I can't say that my skin feels firmer or tighter but it really does something! I feel like it plumps my skin, similar to the dr Brandt 3r filler mask, and results in a smoother surface. My makeup literally glides on after use. Often I won't even apply foundation because my face looks pretty amazing immediately after using this. My only complaints are the price for the quantity, and also that this is advertised as a peel off mask when it doesn't actually peel, unless you use the product VERY generously, in which case you're basically applying at least 3x more than necessary and throwing away an already ridiculously overpriced product
Kimberley H.
Kimberley H.
Upper Saddle River
It's hurts somewhat afterwords immediately and my face was very red. Have to really put on a lot of product for it to come off in one piece, but is pretty easy to get off as long as it dries completely. It does what it says however, my face feels tight still even a day after! I only have one star knocked off because of how much you have to use to peel it off. The color is super fun! It freaked my dog out a little bit so that makes it almost worth the price right there. Overall, great product as it does what it says and I would recommend to those looking to firm up three face.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love glamglow peel off masks! They are very fun to use and the fact they are coming in colors just makes it more fun to use. The mask tightens the skin as it dries, you can feel it working on the skin. If you steam your face before you apply it , it can help with some blackheads. If you have peach fuz on your face I suggest you start at your forehead and peel the mask down it'll hurt less if it gets in your face hair. Also stay away from your brows with this.
Haret A.
Haret A.
Portland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love any mask that is peel off, I was pretty nervous to spend the money on glamglow but am so glad I eventually gave in and tried this. I feel like this does a good deep clean of my pores that I don't get a lot with cheaper alternatives. I can really tell the difference afterwards when using this product. I want to try more of the scents/formulas soon.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, literally got this in the mail from Sephora!
Put a generous yet even amount on my face, you've got to wait for 20-30mins for best results which I'm doing right now. But! As it's on my face I feel it tightening, and working it's magic on my face. Love a good peel off mask that does what's it suppose to and so far I can't complain about this one!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
I really love this product, it's smooth, it goes on smooth and not clumpy like some mask oh and it's green! As soon as you take it off my face is so soft and it feels so refreshed and I also have sentisive skin, usually face mask turn my face red and it burns but this one did not, it was perfect! I would suggest this to anyone!
Xela L.
Xela L.
Bloomington
This product does exactly what it says it will. Ive had great experiences with this brand in general. I was very pleased with the results and am interested to continue using this product to see if it improves my opinion since Ive only used a few times I look forward to trying all the other options they have.
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Fort Drum
Beauty Junkie Expert
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Aylin S.
Aylin S.
irvine
Beauty Junkie Expert
best set ever, I love this product, it's perfect for all ages. ! It was way better than my expectation for the color and texture. It is very natural, and exactly th color I was looking for.its perfect for day and night! I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth it? Between my favorite color being green and being obsessed with Power Rangers I want this but I think glamglows masked are a little over priced. Is it worth the price?
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the claims of this mask? I love glamglow products but I've never tried the gravity mud mask!
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a tight mask? Does it hurt?
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this compared to their purple tube peel off mask that makes you look like the tin man off of the wizard of oz? Thank you for your reply! Have a great weekend and stay safe!
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soooo, testing this out right now and so far loving it! GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment Power Rangers Rita Repulsa - Green Peel-Off Mask Has anyone else bought this or tested it out?! What you think?!