BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A limited-edition GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment with packaging featuring Power Rangers villains Rita Repulsa and Goldar. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment is an out-of-this-world tightening and toning treatment. The innovative formula peels off to leave skin feeling tighter and more lifted. Mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: For optimized, lasting result, after peeling off the mask, spot clean any residual rather than rinsing the entire face.

• What is this do for the skin?1 Answers
  • Does this.mask give anyone break outs...my face always bl...3 Answers
  • Does this really help firm up your face? I have some area...2 Answers
Ty L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the glam glow peeling masks. They are a little pricey, but I feel like a damn angel when it peels off. There is no residue, and it makes my skin feel refreshed. The gold is a little tricky because it’s light in color and hard to see when it’s covering my face, but it’s definitely pretty. It peels off easily and doesn’t hurt when it peels. It’s a good splurge item and I love the travel ones, it’s good for finding peace when airplanes are stressing me tf our
Kawkab S.
Westlake , OH
Oh my God it did I discovered the fountain of youth? yes I did yes I did this is the fountain of youth this will pull your skin together I love this! I do this every time once a week and it’s like a my skin goes from off to oh hey baby wassup ! it pulls it up! I cannot do without it thank you I’m #glam #glow
Justine S.
I always love the GravityMud masks and I'm always so happy to try all the new colors that Glam Glow releases of them! This mask comes off in one piece like all of the gravity mud masks and doesn't leave any residue. You may experience a slight tingling feeling and your skin might be slightly pink after this mask but my face was ridiculously smooth after and plump!
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
I tried it because it was in sale and I love glam glow products. I didn’t notice much of a difference in my skin afterwards, and the peel off formula seemed to come off almost on its own, which made it completely pain free to take off, but I didn’t feel like it was pulling anything out with it like I do with other brands. In my opinion it isn’t worth the price.
Gina A.
If you are familiar with GlamGlow and their masks, this is the holy grail Gravity Mud Mask, just as a limited edition power rangers gold mask. The formula is the same tried and true one and works wonders. I love these masks. They are so fun to use and look so pretty. They also DO tighten the skin! You can feel it during application. These are the best! They are pricey but worth every penny.
Tiffany R.
Escondido, CA
This is such a fun mask! Not only does it work and make my skin feel fantastic, but I love how it looks while it is on. I bought this from sephora during one of their sales and I am so glad I did. I will say if you have sensitive skin to dive into this mask with caution. I recommend anyone looking for a good firming mask to give this a try.
Michelle H.
I use the original gravity mud in the purple jar and love it. While this is said to be the same product, I personally found it to be a bit thinner and thus requiring a little bit more product to get the same results. The gold color was also a little harder to see while applying than the original. Same great scent and end results though!
Alexandra M.
Portland , ME
This one was fun and allows for that satisfying peel off feeling.
I didnt see any huge changes to my skin, but left me with a tight feeling, which is good.
Bought this at Sephora on a whim. My boyfriend liked using it too but again didn’t see any changes. Not sure I even finished the bottle.
sid 🌻.
Connelly Springs
I absolutely LOVE this glamglow mask. I don’t really ever have the money to splurge on these masks, which is why i’ve only tried this limited edition one! It’s very firming! You can literally feel your face tightening when you have it on. And to peel it off is so satisfying. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Gwendolyn H.
Castorland , NY
I love anything by glam glow their products are always amazing the packages are always cute and it’s honestly the best facial mask company I’ve ever used they are pretty pricey but for the name in the package the scents and even the way that the masks seem to glitter after they dry on your face is all worth it
lauren b.
Does this.mask give anyone break outs...my face always blows up with bumps after I do a facial mask
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Does this really help firm up your face? I have some areas that are starting to droop with age haha thank you for your reply! Have an awesome weekend and stay safe!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried it and liked it?
Alecia K.
What does this mask do for the skin?
Ireen Akter S.
Is it good for oily skin ?