BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A limited-edition GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment with packaging featuring Power Rangers villains Rita Repulsa and Goldar. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment is an out-of-this-world tightening and toning treatment. The innovative formula peels off to leave skin feeling tighter and more lifted. Mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: For optimized, lasting result, after peeling off the mask, spot clean any residual rather than rinsing the entire face.

• Does this really help firm up your face? I have some areas that a...2 Answers
  • Does this.mask give anyone break outs...my face always blows up w...2 Answers
  • Who has tried it and liked it?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kate M.
Baltimore
I was skeptical of this because of it’s Power Ranger branding, but I was so satisfied with the results! It went on smooth and peeled off easily. I could immediately see an increase of firmness in my skin, which lasted several days! I also saw an improvement in texture and overall smoothness on my face. Love this mask!
Matt M.
Lexington, KY
This GlamGlow mask in incredible!!

I like to apply evenly over my face, avoiding brows and hairline. It takes about 30 min to dry completely. I like to do my eye makeup during the drying process!

Peels off easily and leaves your skin looking and feeling contoured and firm!!

#glamglowforlife

HausOfGlittah Approved
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
This was a very nice facial mask.it does feel very tight on the face ..but that means its workiing ...really help the pores on ypur face just disappear after a shot time. This is def a product i would buy again .. If you dont try it your missing out  GLAMGLOW FLASHMUD™ Brightening Treatment
Sarah T.
I really love this mask! It makes my skin feel so soft. It also tightens which is perfect for the older I’m getting!! Even my make up the next day look so much better. The only downfall for this product is how much you get. For the price i wish it was a bigger tube .
Rosali S.
So this overall is still a fun mask , but it's still has the same benefits of the original it's just gold colored is all . Helps with firmness and texture. It's just limited edition packaging . If you are a die hard fan of power rangers or glam glow , it is a must have in your collection
Alyssa R.
Valencia,Ca
Amazing!!!!! I saw people using this so I had to try it! The price is ok for how much you get. It’s so easy to use and so easy to take off! I would recommend this to anyone who wants a glowing soft face. This was my first time trying it and will be definitely getting it again.
Christina B.
Forest Hills, NY
I may have had a reaction to this product but it completely burned my skin and make it tomato red when it came time to remove it! It looks really cool when it’s on, but that’s about the only positive point about it for me. I didn’t notice any tightening or firming effects.
🎃👻🔪 O.
Frisco
I had heard a lot of good things about glam glow and i was on the Sephora app one day and saw that this was on sale so i was like might as well! I love this, it smells like coconuts and leaves your face smooth and clean. i can’t wait to try more products from glam glow!
Megan B.
Pembroke, NC
I initially was drawn to this product because of the packaging. I’m a sucker for gold glitzy glittery things. So this gold packaging drew me in. The product worked great for me. Tightened up my under eye area as well as my smile creases. Botox in a tube ❤️
Julia A.
I loved the mask! I thought that it was very nueroshing and hydrating! It left my skin feeling beautiful. It was a great value and not that pricey! I loved the fact that it was gold too! It had very nice packing. I would definitely recommend to everyone!
lauren b.
Does this.mask give anyone break outs...my face always blows up with bumps after I do a facial mask
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Does this really help firm up your face? I have some areas that are starting to droop with age haha thank you for your reply! Have an awesome weekend and stay safe!
Alecia K.
What does this mask do for the skin?
Ireen Akter S.
Is it good for oily skin ?
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Looks so cool! I really want to try this