GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment Power Rangers Goldar - Gold Peel-Off Mask uploaded by Abir K.GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment Power Rangers Goldar - Gold Peel-Off Mask uploaded by Jennifer T.

BY GLAMGLOW #79 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A limited-edition GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment with packaging featuring Power Rangers villains Rita Repulsa and Goldar. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment is an out-of-this-world tightening and toning treatment. The innovative formula peels off to leave skin feeling tighter and more lifted. Mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: For optimized, lasting result, after peeling off the mask, spot clean any residual rather than rinsing the entire face.

• Does this really help firm up your face? I have some areas that a...2 Answers
  • Does this.mask give anyone break outs...my face always blows up w...2 Answers
  • Who has tried it and liked it?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Trudy M.
Crowley
I bought this one time it makes your face feel like it’s tightening and it gives you the vibrant young looking skin and you can feel your skin so hydrated I love it it it has no room for improvement people have bought it because I have told him about it and you really need to go out and get this it makes your skin feel really really tight and hydrated !!
Thomas H.
Homer
I didnt like this mask it didnt do a lot for my skin but make it oily which broke me out over all this was a terrible experience. I would not suggest this product to anyone nor will i be purchasing it again. This was a mistake to spend my money on. It was expensive aswell.
Julissa A.
Hey I don’t think you can tell you if he was doing that he was doing a lot more work today he did tell me what you were doing today he did a great work and did he did tell me he was doing it right away I was doing it and then I did it he was going out to pick me out
Taylor D.
Rockwall, TX
This is one of the only masks I just keep going back to! Everything about it is so luxurious, from the packaging to the presentation, to the way it looks. Not to mention, it WORKS. So many face masks out there today are a total scam and don't have many real benefits, but the effects of this particular mask by Glamglow are almost immediate. My skin is firmer, more radiant, and I feel like I'm glowing! (no pun intended). The price is a bit steep, but it's easy to get a sample from Sephora if you're unsure if it's a good product for you.
Shante T.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
the glamglow gravitymud firming treatment power rangers goldar gold peel off mask is probably the most effective mask ive ever used in my life it firms your face while takking away all impurities. i think every woman should have one of these
Maegan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask! The packaging is really nice and the texture is very soft and silky and goes on the face really easily. It feels really cool on your skin when you put it on for the first 10 minutes. I love how the mask peels off because it's super clean. Leaves my skin feeling crazy soft and noticeably firmer.
Debbie B.
Liberty
Beauty Junkie Expert
Glamglo Gravity Firming Mask maybe a little more costly, but it is worth every penny. At 57 years old I've used a lot of masks over the years but this one actually lives up to its claim. I find it makes my skin firmer, it improves my under eye dark spots. Also, it's very hydrating to my skin which is something my age person really needs. Highly recommend!
Olivia C.
I used the purple version of this and it's such a great mask that I just thought I would try the yellow one. As soon as I put it on my skin. Within 30 seconds, my skin started burning badly. Definitely would not recommend to sensitive skin!!!
« ح.
Fort Lauderdale
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it so much the best Love amazing product I wouldn't change anything about it and meet all my expectations it was great packaging came in wonderful condition I am a repeat user right here LOL no packaging was amazing once again I don't really think I would change anything about it love you
Yoselin P.
North Las Vegas, NV
Don't be fooled, this is the exact same as the original gravitymud, just in a fun color! I love the effects of the gravitymud, it gives you such tight, smooth skin, in a good way! It's not too harsh or uncomfortable for me to use, it's meant to tighten up everything. For me, I saw a decrease in my pore size, which I appreciate immensely.
lauren b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this.mask give anyone break outs...my face always blows up with bumps after I do a facial mask
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really help firm up your face? I have some areas that are starting to droop with age haha thank you for your reply! Have an awesome weekend and stay safe!
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this mask do for the skin?
Ireen Akter S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it good for oily skin ?
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looks so cool! I really want to try this