GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment Power Rangers Goldar - Gold Peel-Off Mask uploaded by Jennifer T.GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment Power Rangers Goldar - Gold Peel-Off Mask uploaded by Abir K.

BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A limited-edition GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment with packaging featuring Power Rangers villains Rita Repulsa and Goldar. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment is an out-of-this-world tightening and toning treatment. The innovative formula peels off to leave skin feeling tighter and more lifted. Mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin's contours feel firmer and look more defined. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: For optimized, lasting result, after peeling off the mask, spot clean any residual rather than rinsing the entire face.

• Does this really help firm up your face? I have some areas that are...2 Answers
  • Does this.mask give anyone break outs...my face always blows up wit...2 Answers
  • Who has tried it and liked it?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Rockwall, TX
This is one of the only masks I just keep going back to! Everything about it is so luxurious, from the packaging to the presentation, to the way it looks. Not to mention, it WORKS. So many face masks out there today are a total scam and don't have many real benefits, but the effects of this particular mask by Glamglow are almost immediate. My skin is firmer, more radiant, and I feel like I'm glowing! (no pun intended). The price is a bit steep, but it's easy to get a sample from Sephora if you're unsure if it's a good product for you.
Nayeli V.
Nayeli V.
Barstow
I recently bought this mask after sampled it twice at Sephora to reassure myself that is worth buying it. Personally, I love how my skin looks after application. If less firm skin is one of your consents, this mask truly leaves your skin more tight/ firm. For me, was worth investing in full size but you always can try a sample."Like This?1
Maegan A.
Maegan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask! The packaging is really nice and the texture is very soft and silky and goes on the face really easily. It feels really cool on your skin when you put it on for the first 10 minutes. I love how the mask peels off because it's super clean. Leaves my skin feeling crazy soft and noticeably firmer.
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every single thing I buy from this brand or sample is freakin amazing .... this line has got it right with masks and exfoliants and peels ... this is one of my favorite brands of 2017 .... I'm obsessed my face looks amazing and tight less wrinkles and it smells great as well ! Try anything from them !
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Liberty
Beauty Junkie Expert
Glamglo Gravity Firming Mask maybe a little more costly, but it is worth every penny. At 57 years old I've used a lot of masks over the years but this one actually lives up to its claim. I find it makes my skin firmer, it improves my under eye dark spots. Also, it's very hydrating to my skin which is something my age person really needs. Highly recommend!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this mask from Sephora early as an app exclusive and was so excited to try it! You have to use quite a lot of product to get it to the level where it will peel off so that was disappointing as the container isn't very big. It smells good though and I felt it brightened and tightened my skin.
Sara B.
Absolutely loved this product!  As with most of their products, I went in knowing I would love it!!  This did not disappoint!  Left my skin feeling amazing each time and saw improvement in my skin.  Would highly recommend if you're looking for a product like this!  Worth every penny!!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Columbia
This glam glow product is on the expensive side but it's worth every penny. It is so soft and gentle not harsh unless you have very sensitive skin. I bought it from Sephora and I bought  it from ulta to. I recommend this product to everyone  even with different skin types.
Janelly M.
Janelly M.
Corpus Christi
I love the product!! Smells amazing !! It looks cool wearing it the fact that it's blue . It firms my skin and smoothness the texture on my face leaving my face very soft . The packaging it not the best and you get so little out of the tube I went thru 3 uses only .
Ariel T.
Ariel T.
Sunrise
Yes. Yes. Yes. It doesn't get much better than your face feeling incredibly tight and weirdly moisturized after. I say weirdly, because my skin felt tight and so soft after I used this. It's definitely a bit more expensive that your average mask, but it's worth it!
lauren b.
lauren b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this.mask give anyone break outs...my face always blows up with bumps after I do a facial mask
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really help firm up your face? I have some areas that are starting to droop with age haha thank you for your reply! Have an awesome weekend and stay safe!
Elena K.
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looks so cool! I really want to try this
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who has tried it and liked it?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this mask do for the skin?