Add a Photo

GLAMGLOW GLOWSTARTER™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer 1.7 oz

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A multitasking moisturizer that delivers instant hydration and a dewy healthy-looking glow in one step. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness- Uneven texture If you want to know more…Give your skin a perfect hydrated glow with GLOWSTARTER™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer, created to boost the look of dull, fatigued skin. It quenches thirsty skin with a surge of hydration, visibly plumping skin with volume and fullness. A sustained hydration complex fortifies the skin's barrier against environmental aggressors and pollutants. Immediate radiance will blur, reflect, and enhance your complexion creating flawlessly smooth skin for an instant glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Tip: wear Mega Illuminating Moisturizer as a strobing highlighter to enhance your makeup or wear alone on bare skin.
Photos (37)
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

Great base for makeup. This gives a nice glow under foundation without being too much. I would highly recommend trying this out.
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH

Got a sample of this at Sephora and fell in love!! I bought the full size a week ago an have been using it and loving it since
Donna A.
Donna A.
Northfield, NJ

I use this daily , just enough hydration without breaking me out. Gives such a pretty glow. Love the orange scent.
Emilie R.
Emilie R.

I like this for days where I don't wear much makeup. It smells great. It's pretty expensive though
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Davie, FL

I was very disappointed with this product. I was hoping to use this as a daily moisturizer but its so sticky and has a sheen of glitter in it. I also find it too heavy as a primer before daily makeup. Disappointed because I was so excited for anything moisturizing from glamgldw since their blue mask is my absolute ride or die.
Marie P.
Marie P.
Pont-rouge, Quebec

Love it, I have mixed skin - part greasy part dry, this doesn't make my skin more greasy and moisturizises my dry patches.
Mikayla K.
Mikayla K.
Vancouver, BC - British Columbia

I got this about a month ago and I really like it! Smells great as many people have said before, like orange creamsicle! My cheeks get really dry and irritated sometimes but this moisturizer helps a lot and works pretty fast.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Twentynin Plm, CA

This truly does what it says it does. It blurs out imperfections, gives you a gorgeous glow, and hydrates your skin. I use this under my makeup and it makes my face look so pretty and luminous! The smell is almost an apricot smell- I absolutely love it. Best money spent right here, you need this in your life for sure!
Shae W.
Shae W.
Senoia, GA

This product is life changing. It smells absolutely incredible and leaves my face feeling GREAT! It's also perfect for days when you don't want to put on any makeup! It gives your face such a nice natural looking glow!!! Must have product!
Ali L.
Ali L.
Aurora, CO

Wow! I love this so much! It makes my skin dewey without any glitter or ridiculous shine. I'm sold! I wear it daily! I love this underneath my foundation!
Antonietta  M.
Antonietta M.

How does this moisturizer work? Does the formula fit sensitive skin? Is the formula greasy?
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Falls Church, VA

Do you see any results using this? or its just for glow?
Katie M.
Katie M.

I got a sample of this from Sephora but I'm just not really sure how to use it, and I don't want to waste the sample! Do you put this all over your face? And do you put it under your foundation? I've read reviews of people putting it over their foundation but that just confused me haha help!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Killeen, TX

I have very oily skin but I soooo want to try this. If you have oily skin what did you think about this product?
Elle S.
Elle S.

Is this product safe for sensitive skin?

Join Now