Add a Photo

GLAMGLOW GLOWSTARTER™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer 1.7 oz

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A multitasking moisturizer that delivers instant hydration and a dewy healthy-looking glow in one step. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness- Uneven texture If you want to know more…Give your skin a perfect hydrated glow with GLOWSTARTER™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer, created to boost the look of dull, fatigued skin. It quenches thirsty skin with a surge of hydration, visibly plumping skin with volume and fullness. A sustained hydration complex fortifies the skin's barrier against environmental aggressors and pollutants. Immediate radiance will blur, reflect, and enhance your complexion creating flawlessly smooth skin for an instant glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Tip: wear Mega Illuminating Moisturizer as a strobing highlighter to enhance your makeup or wear alone on bare skin.
Photos (37)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

This really sold me on glamglow products. My skin feels so moisturized! It makes my skin look amazing. It has a slight shimmer which excites me. It looks fantastic under foundation and really helps achieve that "dewy" look.
lizz c.
lizz c.

I love the smell, it smells just bubblegum! the smell doest last though I could smell it after I applied it for almost an hour, but I like it. and it feels very nice and adds a little extra pop of glow and radiance
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Columbus, GA

A little goes a long way with this moisturizer! Not to mention it smells like bubble gum! Seriously! Keeps my face super hydrated and soft. Worth every penny. Great after a glam glow mask. Go out and get this!!
Jaynelle N.
Jaynelle N.
Stephenville , Tx

Absolutely love this stuff! It smells great and makes my skin look luminous. It doesn't make my skin greasy and I have combo skin. I got it in my Sephora Play box this month. I would definitely get this again.
Dbeauty L.
Dbeauty L.
Jamaica Plain, MA

This Glamglow Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer ($49) is absolutely worth the price. YASSS, finally a moisturizer that hydrates and glow. Love the aroma scent and texture is amazing. Highly recommend!
Marcia G.
Marcia G.

I have real dry eczema so its hard to find illuminated moisturizers that actually moisturize. But then sephora sent me this in my playbox and I loved it. It works so well I bought the full size!
Tristian H.
Tristian H.

My favorite thing about this moisturizer is how it smells. it smells absolutely amazing, like a creamsicle. It works very well too. it doesn't make my skin an oil slick. Downside? Price.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

I don't care how effective results may be, this product burns like HELL. Disappointing to say thenleast. Glad it was just a sample. I couldn't even use it again it hurt so bad. AVOID.
Emily D.
Emily D.

I think this product is good, I definitely noticed a glow to my face and it kept me moisturized but it is SUPER expensive and I don't really think the cost outweighs the benefit.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL

I have no only used this once, but it smells AMAZING and it makes your skin so glowy and beautiful. I wish I could bathe in this goo (it is quite thick, but in a luicious way)
Antonietta  M.
Antonietta M.

How does this moisturizer work? Does the formula fit sensitive skin? Is the formula greasy?
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Falls Church, VA

Do you see any results using this? or its just for glow?
Katie M.
Katie M.

I got a sample of this from Sephora but I'm just not really sure how to use it, and I don't want to waste the sample! Do you put this all over your face? And do you put it under your foundation? I've read reviews of people putting it over their foundation but that just confused me haha help!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Killeen, TX

I have very oily skin but I soooo want to try this. If you have oily skin what did you think about this product?
Elle S.
Elle S.

Is this product safe for sensitive skin?

Join Now