Add a Photo

GLAMGLOW GLOWSTARTER™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer 1.7 oz

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A multitasking moisturizer that delivers instant hydration and a dewy healthy-looking glow in one step. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness- Uneven texture If you want to know more…Give your skin a perfect hydrated glow with GLOWSTARTER™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer, created to boost the look of dull, fatigued skin. It quenches thirsty skin with a surge of hydration, visibly plumping skin with volume and fullness. A sustained hydration complex fortifies the skin's barrier against environmental aggressors and pollutants. Immediate radiance will blur, reflect, and enhance your complexion creating flawlessly smooth skin for an instant glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Tip: wear Mega Illuminating Moisturizer as a strobing highlighter to enhance your makeup or wear alone on bare skin.
Photos (37)
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Gainesville, FL

I have stopped using makeup and this amazing product has replaced it. This smells like bubblegum and feels amazing on my skin. I apply it after I wash my face in the morning and leave it on all day and feel so refreshed throughout the day. My face truly is starting to glow. I highly recommend this product.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Sherwood Park, Alberta

This has become part of my daily routine, I usually don't love illuminating products as I prefer a matte finish but I love what this has done for my skin in the rough winter climate. It works as a great primer also and locks your makeup into place. It is pricey but I imagine it will last a long time.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.

This is my ride or die moisturizer now! It's so velvety and beautiful, glides on skin, has the most amazing scent, and leaves your skin with a perfect dewy glow. Subtle yet breathtaking! Great for spring! Also you can never go wrong with the quality and packaging of any Glam Glow product! Must try!
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Brooklyn, NY

Must-have for underneath my foundation. Keeps my skin looking dewy and fresh and moisturized through the day. If you don't want to look shiny at all, it's not for you, but if you want dewy skin it's absolutely great. Put it on before I leave the house even without any other makeup, always, as well.
Cora W.
Cora W.
Maysville, MO

This product is amazing! I have only used it for about a week and after applying my face glows, smells great, and feels smooth. Worth the $50! You can use this product as a primer or just as a moisturizer either way is perfect! I recommend to anyone who is needing a primer with lots of moisture!
Jailene R.
Jailene R.

I love this product. I got it as a a sample from Sephora and right away had to purchase it. It's smells great and looks amazing on my skin. Underneath makeup, thia product gives a glow from within look. Definitely would recommend to those with dry skin like me and want a luminous look.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL

I got a sample of this product in my sephora play box in the color nude glow.  This is such a great moisturizer and it smells really nice too.  Has an almost citrusy scent.  It is expensive, but it makes your skin feel so nice and hydrated after using it.  I would definitely recommend it.
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN

This is my new favorite product!! It combines moisturizer with shimmer.. there's no longer a need for 2 products (illuminating primer + face lotion), this stuff does it all! It smells like orange cream, but the scent fades fast. I will definitely be purchasing the full sized product.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.

If you have dry skin, then this is for you! This moisturizer feels so amazing on my face! It's lightweight and keeps my face looking great all day with a dewy glow! It's illuminating shimmer keeps me in awe. Great summer look while being able to take care of my face, I'll take it!
Saima M.
Saima M.

It is a good moisturizer for dry and maybe normal skin but if you have oily skin, it will make you look like very oily even before applying makeup. It has a very refreshing smell, a soft smooth texture and an illuminating finish but as I said it is a bit too much for oily skin.
Antonietta  M.
Antonietta M.

How does this moisturizer work? Does the formula fit sensitive skin? Is the formula greasy?
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Falls Church, VA

Do you see any results using this? or its just for glow?
Katie M.
Katie M.

I got a sample of this from Sephora but I'm just not really sure how to use it, and I don't want to waste the sample! Do you put this all over your face? And do you put it under your foundation? I've read reviews of people putting it over their foundation but that just confused me haha help!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Killeen, TX

I have very oily skin but I soooo want to try this. If you have oily skin what did you think about this product?
Elle S.
Elle S.

Is this product safe for sensitive skin?

Join Now