Add a Photo

GLAMGLOW GLOWSTARTER™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer 1.7 oz

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A multitasking moisturizer that delivers instant hydration and a dewy healthy-looking glow in one step. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness- Uneven texture If you want to know more…Give your skin a perfect hydrated glow with GLOWSTARTER™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer, created to boost the look of dull, fatigued skin. It quenches thirsty skin with a surge of hydration, visibly plumping skin with volume and fullness. A sustained hydration complex fortifies the skin's barrier against environmental aggressors and pollutants. Immediate radiance will blur, reflect, and enhance your complexion creating flawlessly smooth skin for an instant glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Tip: wear Mega Illuminating Moisturizer as a strobing highlighter to enhance your makeup or wear alone on bare skin.
Photos (37)
Beatriz V.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA

I just purchased this product two weeks ago and I'm in love with it ! I love the smooth illuminating look it gives to me foundation ! It works perfectly with the makeup ! It's very pricy and I don't know if I would repurchase it but I look it for the winter season (: I'm not a huge fan of the smell but knowing how amazing it makes my makeup look I look besides that .
Erika D.
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA

Obsessed with the smell, the way this makes my skin feel and look! I got it as a sample in my March Sephora Play and a little truly goes a long way. I've been using it the past two weeks or so and still have some to spare. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking to boost their radiance factor while also effectively moisturizing any dry patches.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Gilroy, Ca

First things first, this stuff smells SO DANG GOOD!! It smells almost like strawberries, and the scent lingers and literally smells so good. After feeling my face, it felt so soft like a baby's bottom. If this wasn't so expensive I would definitely buy this again. I have a sample size and I will be using it sparingly lol. I would recommend this!
Cay S.
Cay S.

I got a sample of this in my sephora play box and i have to say im really not a fan of it. For something thats supposed to be illuminating, it didn't give my skin that much of a glow. It was very moisturizing and did feel nixe but for almost 50 bucks and less than 2 ounces of product it doesnt do enough to justify the price for me.
This is the best moisturizer/primer I have found! Gives my skin a nice glow and smells AMAZING like orange creamscicle. It is a bit sticky feeling on your hands but goes wonderfully under makeup and doesn't hinder your foundation look. It is a bit pricey but will last you a long time! Highly recommend this and anything glamglow!
Kim D.
Kim D.
Rochester, NY

I got this as a sample in my Sephora Play! box and I love it. It is so hydrating and smells amazing. The one I got has a subtle tint and I love it even more. It is a bit pricey for a moisturizer, but it gave me such a beautiful glow I would repurchase. I wore it on its own, but think it would look gorgeous under makeup.
Heather C.
Heather C.
St Petersburg, FL

Since I've only used this once in a sampler I cannot give it five stars but that one time has me putting it on my wish list and to purchase if nobody buys it for me because just one application and I was hooked! Totally recommend this for a moisturizer, especially if you like doing no makeup or very natural makeup!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

I purchased this at sephora...I planned to buy a toner and saw this glamglow display and figured I would test it! Omg the smell is soooo good. Smells like skittles. It leaves your skin with a very pretty luminous look and the glow helps to blur out imperfections. I really am glad I impulse purchased this product.
Haley H.
Haley H.
Palm Harbor, Fl

This moisturizer is very different from others I have tried and definitely does its job. The only reason I did not give it five stars is because unlike normal moisturizers, it is VERY thick. It's somewhat like a paste when you are applying it. Still a good product though, just will take some getting used to.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Gainesville, FL

I have stopped using makeup and this amazing product has replaced it. This smells like bubblegum and feels amazing on my skin. I apply it after I wash my face in the morning and leave it on all day and feel so refreshed throughout the day. My face truly is starting to glow. I highly recommend this product.
Antonietta  M.
Antonietta M.

How does this moisturizer work? Does the formula fit sensitive skin? Is the formula greasy?
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Falls Church, VA

Do you see any results using this? or its just for glow?
Katie M.
Katie M.

I got a sample of this from Sephora but I'm just not really sure how to use it, and I don't want to waste the sample! Do you put this all over your face? And do you put it under your foundation? I've read reviews of people putting it over their foundation but that just confused me haha help!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Killeen, TX

I have very oily skin but I soooo want to try this. If you have oily skin what did you think about this product?
Elle S.
Elle S.

Is this product safe for sensitive skin?

Join Now