Add a Photo

GLAMGLOW GLOWSTARTER™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer 1.7 oz

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A multitasking moisturizer that delivers instant hydration and a dewy healthy-looking glow in one step. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness- Uneven texture If you want to know more…Give your skin a perfect hydrated glow with GLOWSTARTER™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer, created to boost the look of dull, fatigued skin. It quenches thirsty skin with a surge of hydration, visibly plumping skin with volume and fullness. A sustained hydration complex fortifies the skin's barrier against environmental aggressors and pollutants. Immediate radiance will blur, reflect, and enhance your complexion creating flawlessly smooth skin for an instant glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Tip: wear Mega Illuminating Moisturizer as a strobing highlighter to enhance your makeup or wear alone on bare skin.
Photos (37)
Tori I.
Tori I.
Vanier , Ontario

I'm a highlighter addict, first and foremost. I love having that lit from within look, and this product delivers that and more!

I gave it a 4 because while I do love it, the price tag was a bit steep. I figure that may deter some people from picking this up, but if you want a multitasking moisturizer, this is it.

I love how it melts into my skin instantly, without feeling heavy or greasy. It gives enough of a natural glow that you don't look like a disco ball. It helps my foundation go on smoother and really helps to amplify any additional highlighter I might apply, too.

My favourite thing about this is decadent creamsicle scent. I could just eat it up, but I'll let my skin drink it up instead!

mandy s.
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA

One of the best moisturizers I've ever used! You can use it with or without makeup, I prefer to use it on a day I don't feel like using foundation or concealer it gives you the perfect glow. I would highly recommend this product as well as their other products.
Zehra H.
Zehra H.
Mobile, AL

Glamglow totally failed to impress me with this one, which is incredibly disappointing as I'm typically a huge fan of the product line. I love illumination and I love moisturizers, but that perfume was intense and artificial, the illumination made me look like a greased up disco ball, and at the end of the day I broke out. Three strikes and you're returned.
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Just tried this a few days ago and so far I love it ! It's great to wear on your skin after a shower or bath to give a nice subtle and healthy glow or to mix with foundation. I have sensitive , eczema ridden skin and it didn't irritate me at all. Has a light but pleasant smell.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Davie, FL

I was very disappointed with this product. I was hoping to use this as a daily moisturizer but its so sticky and has a sheen of glitter in it. I also find it too heavy as a primer before daily makeup. Disappointed because I was so excited for anything moisturizing from glamgldw since their blue mask is my absolute ride or die.
Marie P.
Marie P.
Pont-rouge, Quebec

Love it, I have mixed skin - part greasy part dry, this doesn't make my skin more greasy and moisturizises my dry patches.
Arantza A.
Arantza A.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Absolutely love this product!! I tried it out and it worked really good (: I'd recommend putting on a thin layer of its your first time using it just in case you don't like it. Other then that I'd definitely want to try out the other glam glow products !!!!
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX

My favorite moisturizer! You can use this to moisturize, or as a primer before your foundation. It's easy to use, builds nicely, and smells great! It's kind of pricey, but it's worth every dollar. It makes your skin SO soft and gives such a gorgeous lit from within glow. It looks a little intense when you first put it on, but once it sinks in and dries a bit it looks great and more subtle. I love the Glamglow brand, and this is definitely my favorite product from them. I'd recommend it to anyone who loves highlighters and moisturizers!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Glendale, NY

All their products are incredible. Does what it says it does don't have any complaints.
Ali L.
Ali L.
Aurora, CO

Wow! I love this so much! It makes my skin dewey without any glitter or ridiculous shine. I'm sold! I wear it daily! I love this underneath my foundation!
Antonietta  M.
Antonietta M.

How does this moisturizer work? Does the formula fit sensitive skin? Is the formula greasy?
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Falls Church, VA

Do you see any results using this? or its just for glow?
Katie M.
Katie M.

I got a sample of this from Sephora but I'm just not really sure how to use it, and I don't want to waste the sample! Do you put this all over your face? And do you put it under your foundation? I've read reviews of people putting it over their foundation but that just confused me haha help!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Killeen, TX

I have very oily skin but I soooo want to try this. If you have oily skin what did you think about this product?
Elle S.
Elle S.

Is this product safe for sensitive skin?

Join Now