GLAMGLOW® Glowstarter™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer

Your daily moisturizer and illuminated glow in one supercharged formula. GLOWSTARTER™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer with vitamins, botanicals, hyaluronic acid, and TEAOXI™ golden root technology instantly floods dull skin with hydration/moisture for healthy-looking radiance.

The ultimate quick fix with super-powered botanicals in a soft cream texture, GLOWSTARTER™ delivers a rush of hyaluronic acid, plus vitamins and green tea for energized and moisturized skin. Added illuminating pearl particles help make you look instantly more radiant (as if that were possible), blurring and reflecting light, so that all lighting is goodlighting.

Skin-moisture balance is restored by a combination of emollients including jojoba oil, shea butter and ceramides. A special skin-conditioning lipid complex is designed to help infuse skin with optimal hydration for a luminous finish.

GLOWSTARTER™ (now in Pearl Glow, Nude Glow, and Sun Glow shades) can double as a highlighter, contouring trio, or be used all over for a sun-kissed look.

Apply evenly to freshly cleansed face and neck. Use whenever you want to look picture-perfect.

How To Use:

★ Apply evenly to face for an Instant Sexy Hollywood Glow
★ Wear alone or layer with your favorite foundation for a little extra glow
★ Can also be used on the neck & décolleté

PRO TIP: Utilize all three sheer shades—one as a base glow, and the others for highlights and lowlights—for a lineless contoured effect.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Distearate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Trisiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Cholesterol, Steareth-10, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Ceramide Ng, Isohexadecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Sucrose, Polysorbate 80, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Linoleic Acid, Panthenol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Disodium Edta, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Red 4 (Ci 14700), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)]

Is this moisturizer worth it? Looking to invest in a high quality moisturizer that doesn’t clog pores.
Is this product good for people that have combo/oily skin?
How dose this mask smell and how dose it leave the skin?
Start your review of GLAMGLOW® Glowstarter™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
This product is so worth the money. It is extremely moisturizing even for alligator skin like mine. It does not break my sensitive skin out. It gives an incredible glow from within that looks phenomenal on it's own or underneath a matte foundation, it has a strong scent of orange creamsicle which is my weakness 😂 and a little goes a very long way. I would recommend it all the way in 144 reviews
I am obsessed! I have dry skin and use this every morning under my foundation. It's slightly luminescent but not glittery. Love it!in 116 reviews
This is a must for my #junebeachbag it gives that glow from within right from the start, and I can use it even with my sensitive-combination-oily skin in the summer (in Hawaii humidity) I definitely recommend this product year round. It helps your primer smooth on and still gives that lit glow when applying whatever over it. Whether it be foundation or just a powder or just the moisturizer itself. I haven't stopped using it since I bought it. in 56 reviews
2 months agoWatertown
I was ultra excited to try this and I found it at CVS of all places. My skin is very fair but I am sick of always using the Pearl option so I tried Nude Glow. I am a sucker for illuminating skincare and I do love the subtle, blurring glow this gives to my skin. I use it as a moisturizer, starting on the high points of my face and blending outward. Initially, I didn’t love this stuff. I thought it was simply too greasy for my combination skin but the glow it gives compelled me to try it again. Plus, I had tons of product left. It comes in a good size jar. I have learned to like it more and more. It doesn’t break me out and the reflective quality blurs imperfections a bit. The key is to use a very small amount. Just dot it all over your face and don’t add more. Let it sink in before applying makeup and it gives a rush of hydration and a nude glow. Again I’m very fair but nude glow does work well for me. Definitely keeps me hydrated all day. Can also use on body. If you don’t like a scented moisturizer, you probably won’t like this because it smells like an orange creamsicle. I personally like it and it doesn’t linger very long. Still, a little greasy, so one star had to go. I recommend trying the sample before purchasing the jar to try it out. The jar is fifty dollars and it is not a bad deal, but you will be left with enough to make a cake if you don’t like it.
2 days agoAmerica
I really like this product because it’s very moisturizing with a slight glow it’s not overwhelming I sometimes use it as a primer before my foundation  it’s really good for if you don’t want to I wear a lot of makeup but still have some glow and it will make you look alive in the morning’s I give this moisturizer a 5 stars
3 days agoAllentown , PA
Really like this moisturizer! It’s not thick enough to work for the winter but it’s great in the summer when you want a light moisturizer that gives you some glow😊 it also has the most fantastic smell. Worth having for an extra, however, not my top recommendation if you are only going to have one moisturizer
8 days ago
While i try to keep all vanity purchases under $50, this is one of those products i just want to keep buying. It truly gives the most beautiful subtle glow that deflects with light (byeee pores and fine lines) and looks amazing alone or as a makeup base for that glowy wet as hell sultry glow
2 months agoCatoosa, OK
GLAMGLOW® Glowstarter™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer uploaded by becky M.
I love this moisturizer!! I live the smell and I love that it gives a subtle illuminating look. I think this is perfect for anyone who wants a light moisturizer with luminosity. I absolutely adore this!! So happy I have this in my collection. I've neglected it a little due to having so many products but after using it the last couple of days I'm wondering how I ever forgot that I had it. In love all over again!!
2 months ago#
I love this product. I use it every day I love how it gives me a illuminating look I especially use this on my nose in the winter time because my nose gets really dry and it really helps. I suggest you grab this you will not regret buying it it’s such a good moisturizer. 🧴😊👍👍👍👍
2 months agoAlexandria, VA
I love how this product looked on my skin initially; my skin looked brighter and my pores looked blurred. I have oily skin though, and this moisturizer made me produce oil like crazy. My skin was also not as hydrated at the end of the day compared to my fave moisturizer.
2 months agoNew York, NY
This lightweight yet seriously hydrating moisturizer is made with light-reflecting pearls that actually reflect the light to hide and blur all of my skin's imperfections. The sheer and luminous finish does an incredible job at accentuating my best features making my skin look like its glowing in all the right places. It is not at all heavy at and doesn’t add to the oiliness of my skin. My face looks smooth, completely even, healthy and adds brightness to my appearance. This is currently my favorite moisturizer that delivers the perfect amount of glow and dewiness. I got mine from Sephora. The jar lasts forever and smells so deliciously sweet. It is not cheap but seeing the result shows me it completely worth the price. This is a great moisturizer for all skin types that are trying to achieve a luminous glow.
3 months agoCullman, AL
Purchased at: Sephora
This has recently become one of my favorite beauty skincare products this summer. I have been going without makeup a lot during the hot summer months, and only wearing this and mascara. I have used the Nude Glow and I LOVE the way it looks and feels on my face. It smells good. It leaves a nice glow to my face, and makes me Illuminated. I just ordered the Sun Glow to add a little more color to my complexion, and I LOVE it too! It's perfect for wearing alone or under makeup. My face has not broke out from using this, which is another plus because I have sensitive acne prone skin. I will buy this product over and over! I wish it wasn't so expensive, but honestly it's worth it. It will last a LONG time!
2 months agoClearwater, FL
GLAMGLOW® Glowstarter™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer uploaded by Rachelle C.
Purchased at: Sephora
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for sure! Love this product! Honestly this is all I need on a daily! I don’t use allot of face creams/powder but this here it’s amazing in all aspects of glow, moisture, cover up, and can you say glow again! Such a beautiful glow! I have the jar as well as these two travel size beauties, GLAMGLOW® Glowstarter™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer

206 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...