BY GLAMGLOW #19 in Facial Moisturizers

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A multitasking moisturizer that delivers instant hydration and a dewy healthy-looking glow in one step. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness- Uneven texture If you want to know more…Give your skin a perfect hydrated glow with GLOWSTARTER™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer, created to boost the look of dull, fatigued skin. It quenches thirsty skin with a surge of hydration, visibly plumping skin with volume and fullness. A sustained hydration complex fortifies the skin's barrier against environmental aggressors and pollutants. Immediate radiance will blur, reflect, and enhance your complexion creating flawlessly smooth skin for an instant glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Tip: wear Mega Illuminating Moisturizer as a strobing highlighter to enhance your makeup or wear alone on bare skin.

• Is this product good for oily skin? Does it give it a oily feel ...3 Answers
  • Am I the only person in the world that hasn't tried Glam glow yet?2 Answers
  • Does this really give your face a glow?3 Answers
Tressa W.
New braunfels , TX
Review for: Other
I have a history of loving Glamglow products. Their suprmud mask is my ride or die, so of course I was excited to get a sample of their moisturizer.
It isn't a bad moisturizer. My skin felt clean and hydrated, not greasy or too light where you feel the need for reapplication. However, I looked like a giant disco ball. I'm thirty-one, so maybe I'm not the target market. I do like a little highlighter as much as the next person, but this was wild. After putting my make up on for the day I found it to be muted down much more. I use IT CC cream and it has really great coverage, so I'm not sure how much that had to do with it.
I typically wear make up, or at least a little foundation, so I still plan on using up the sample. But this is not for au natural days where you slap on a bit of moisturizer and go.
Mel S.
Bolton, MA
Review for: Other
This is my new GO-TO daily moisturizer!  I mainly save it for work days, as it is like almost having a diluted foundation (which I do not wear). I am prone to red spots and black heads, which have noticeably cleared up after only one month's use!  This stuff is great for your thirsty skin...the only caution I give is not to use anything else underneath it...I put on a gel "skin drink" underneath it when the weather started getting colder (kinda as another layer of protection/moisture) and it actually prevented the glowstarter from absorbing into my skin...which meant messy makeup hands at work....glowstarter is all your face needs...no help necessary!!
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
Review for: 1.7 Oz.
I don't think it's that great in terms of major moisturizing to the face. It just feels more like a moisturizing primer that is radiant and goes on top of your skincare for that effortless glow beneath. It gives that extra dewy look underneath your foundation which I really enjoy. Also the smell of the product is like orange creamsicle and it smells wonderful! I don't think I would repurchase unless I had a lot of money, but you could also just buy a liquid highlight and mix it with your favorite primer and moisturizer concoction kinda deal which would also be about the same as this. It would be a lot less than the price of this!
Julie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite tinted moisturizers. GLAMGLOW GLOWSTARTER™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer nude glow and Sun glow both look amazing on my fair skin. It smells faintly like orange creamsicle which I don't mind. It gives you a healthy glow without the glitter. If your worried about it breaking you out I suggest putting a primer or gel moisturizer under it as a barrier to your skin. It doesn't bother my skin and leaves me glowing and smooth.
Joy L.
Dunbar, PA
Review for: Pearl Glow
I got this in a monthly subscription box and I’m really happy with it. A little bit goes a long way but I don’t find it to be overly moisturizing or oily (which is OK with me since I already have somewhat oily skin). Imparts a beautiful champagne golden glow I tend to use it more as a liquid highlighter than an actual face moisturizer. This way, the glow actually shows up. It reminds me a bit of MAC strobe cream when using it under my makeup as it leaves a bit of an almost back-lit shimmer shining through my foundation.
Tara G.
Wentzville, MO
Review for: Sun Glow
I first received this as a sample but I loved it so much I bought it! 1st it smells amazing in the moisture it brings to my face is soft and nourishing. BUT THE GLOW is amazing! I need a little help under my eyes and this Definitely makes a difference!
Janell R.
Tacoma
Review for: 1.7 Oz.
I can't say enough about this product, absolutely in love! I am very picky with my moisturizers and this did not disappoint. Very moisturizing while providing a beautiful healthy glow. I received a sample from Sephora and immediately returned to buy the full size. It is a little spendy though so maybe get a sample first. If your into the matte look, this may not be for you, but give it a try,  I don't think you'll be disappointed. love anything Glam glow can't wait to try more of their products!
Domonique W.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: 1.7 Oz.
Love this product the smell is amazing, very moisturizing to the skin I was a first time user,very effective gave me a very nice shimmer to my skin. Met all my expectations I would recommend to others who want a shimmer to their skin
Lauren B.
Seaside, CA
Review for: 1.7 Oz.
First of all, the smell of the moisturizer is amazing!  It really isn't that pricey when it comes down to it.  I bought mine on Cyber Monday & still have maybe half the jar left.  Your skin will radiate, I promise you.  Just be sure not to use too much because then it will feel heavy.  I use maybe a penny-size amount & I am good for the day! Really makes your foundation look nice.
Maxine M.
Dallas
Review for: 1.7 Oz.
Probably one of the best moisturizers I’ve used in a long time I actually finished the entire bottle which is rare because I don’t really finish products. What I like about it is that it gives you a tent of glow without being too much it’s also balances the moisture levels of the skin so you don’t get to oily I also like it to use as a primer before your make up is it really does leave the skin soft and supple before make up application I would love to see more colors come out
Antonietta M.
How does this moisturizer work? Does the formula fit sensitive skin? Is the formula greasy?
Maggie L.
Alexandria, VA
Do you see any results using this? or its just for glow?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Would you suggest this to a friend and why?
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME
I just got this glamglow glowstarter in my sephora box. Wondering if you use this strictly as a moisturizer? Is it good as a base/primer as well?
Katie M.
I got a sample of this from Sephora but I'm just not really sure how to use it, and I don't want to waste the sample! Do you put this all over your face? And do you put it under your foundation? I've read reviews of people putting it over their foundation but that just confused me haha help!