GLAMGLOW GLOWSTARTER™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer uploaded by Kalee G.GLAMGLOW GLOWSTARTER™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer uploaded by Tristin O.GLAMGLOW GLOWSTARTER™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer uploaded by McKenzie Y.See all 54 photos
3 colors available

BY GLAMGLOW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A multitasking moisturizer that delivers instant hydration and a dewy healthy-looking glow in one step. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness- Uneven texture If you want to know more…Give your skin a perfect hydrated glow with GLOWSTARTER™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer, created to boost the look of dull, fatigued skin. It quenches thirsty skin with a surge of hydration, visibly plumping skin with volume and fullness. A sustained hydration complex fortifies the skin's barrier against environmental aggressors and pollutants. Immediate radiance will blur, reflect, and enhance your complexion creating flawlessly smooth skin for an instant glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Tip: wear Mega Illuminating Moisturizer as a strobing highlighter to enhance your makeup or wear alone on bare skin.

• Does this really give your face a glow?Yes it's a very pretty glow 2 Answers
  • This Glam glow caught my attention an...This product doesn't feel heav... 3 Answers
  • Is it worth buying ?Thank u 2 Answers
Photos (54)
Buy on Sephora
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Nov. 11, 2016, 4:29 p.m.
Review for: 1.7 Oz.
So I just bought me a jar of this lovely moisturizer the other day in Sephora. It was 52$ and WORTH every penny I spent. IM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS MOISTURIZER! This is a fairly new product, so it might have not had enough time to be in the Beauty awards, but this sure needs to be! Let me say, I have acne prone, oily skin. I suffer from blackheads and comedones on an every day basis. I've tried EVERY product their is to clear my face. NOTHING has worked, and I'm a product junkie. Since I have started using this moisturizer, after cleansing my face..I want y'all to know my face is actually CLEARING UP! I cannot believe my eyes, but something in this moisturizer is helping my face tremendously. Blackheads are disappearing. Comedones are disappearing. I have never had a clear face. My face is almost clear. I'm in amazement. You would think this moisturizer would be terrible for oily skin, but its the complete OPPOSITE from mine. I AM ESTATIC about this. Its not meant to clear acne.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Pearland, TX
Dec. 16, 2016, 11:09 p.m.
Review for: 1.7 Oz.
Glamglow really knocked it out of the park with this one! ;) I'm really glad they finally came out with an actual moisturizer. I wanted to try it immediately when I saw it and I'm glad I did! This is an awesome moisturizer to use on a no makeup day to give your skin the perfect radiant glow. It works great under makeup as well as a primer that'll give you more of a dewy look. Anywhere you want to highlight this will give you a subtle but gorgeous glow. The smell of this is almost like some type of candy and can be a bit overbearing for some people and that's why I only gave it 4 stars. I personally do enjoy the scent but it's not my favorite. It still is a great product though regardless and I love the beautiful packaging. This is actually a pretty generous size and a little goes a long way. If you're looking for a moisturizer that gives you a gorgeous glow id highly recommend this one!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
Oct. 4, 2016, 11:24 p.m.
Review for: 1.7 Oz.
I honestly don't understand the hype on this product, and I'm pretty easy to please. It's basically like putting on a liquid highlighter all over your face. Its not moisturizing on my dry skin, it actually leaves it feeling tacky and dry. I'm actually excited to get through this product. I apply moisturizer first, then the glamglow glowstarter, and finally my foundation. If you use this without a moisturizer.. your foundation may end up looking patchy and wear off easier than usual. Maybe if you're combo/oily you may like it. But for us dry girls, id say stay away. It's way to overpriced for what it does.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
East meadow , NY
June 27, 2016, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: 1.7 Oz.
This moisturizer is very light and glowy, it does dry down a little when you apply before make up and the glowy effects are slightly less noticeable than from first application. I wouldn't say that this product is for someone with more dry skin, because as I mentioned it is very light and feels very nice on the kind. More of a peachy/champagne glow. The only reason I am giving it 4 starts is because of the scent- it does have a very noticeably strong and sweet scent (coconut candy?) it's really good but not something that I look for in a skincare item.
Adina K.
Adina K.
Waianae, HI
June 26, 2016, 2:16 p.m.
Review for: 1.7 Oz.
This is a must for my #junebeachbag it gives that glow from within right from the start, and I can use it even with my sensitive-combination-oily skin in the summer (in Hawaii humidity) I definitely recommend this product year round. It helps your primer smooth on and still gives that lit glow when applying whatever over it. Whether it be foundation or just a powder or just the moisturizer itself. I haven't stopped using it since I bought it.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Feb. 5, 2017, 8:45 p.m.
Review for: 1.7 Oz.
Not sure what happened because when I tried the samples of this product I loved it. Then I bought the full size and hated it so much. The smell is very sweet, honestly it smells like bubblegum... makeup looked great on top of it, but as time went on it my face was so greasy. It made me breakout. As I kept using it I noticed that when I rubbed into my skin, I had stuff peeling off on my face. That was the end for me, I returned.
T M.
T M.
Aug. 9, 2016, 10:49 a.m.
Review for: 1.7 Oz.
My friend passed along a sample of glamglow glow starter, and wow! I am hooked. I feel like a million bucks when I have this on. It highlights and makes my face look dewy fresh, without making me look like an oily preteen. I can appreciate that. I wear this under my foundation and dab a little extra on my cheekbones before my power. I am obsessed. I just purchased a full size jar because I loved the sample so much!
CHAKANA M.
CHAKANA M.
Los Angeles, CA
Sept. 15, 2016, 3:37 p.m.
Review for: 1.7 Oz.
I had my first encounter with this product during a makeup class at Sephora and it made me nervous because I thought it was irritating my skin. But after wearing it throughout the day I realized that was not the case. I went back to purchase it and I absolutely love it. I don't wear it everyday but I will wear when I'm tired and need to look fresh and bright. They should make it in a Body formula.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Arlington Hts, IL
Aug. 12, 2016, 12:15 a.m.
Review for: 1.7 Oz.
This product is so worth the money. It is extremely moisturizing even for alligator skin like mine. It does not break my sensitive skin out. It gives an incredible glow from within that looks phenomenal on it's own or underneath a matte foundation, it has a strong scent of orange creamsicle which is my weakness 😂 and a little goes a very long way. I would recommend it all the way
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC
Aug. 28, 2016, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: 1.7 Oz.
I bought this after hearing such good things about Glamglow this seemed like the best option for my skin on wanting moisture and brightening. I'm so glad I spent the money on it a little goes a long way and honestly the price is worth it and I hate spending lots of money on any product. I definitely recommend this product for anyone whose thinking about trying this brand.
Antonietta M.
Antonietta M.
How does this moisturizer work? Does the formula fit sensitive skin? Is the formula greasy?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Would you suggest this to a friend and why?
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Alexandria, VA
Do you see any results using this? or its just for glow?
Katie M.
Katie M.
I got a sample of this from Sephora but I'm just not really sure how to use it, and I don't want to waste the sample! Do you put this all over your face? And do you put it under your foundation? I've read reviews of people putting it over their foundation but that just confused me haha help!
Tynna H.
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME
I just got this glamglow glowstarter in my sephora box. Wondering if you use this strictly as a moisturizer? Is it good as a base/primer as well?