Glamglow Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer

GlowStarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer - Nude Glow

Does anyone know a glam glow mega illuminating moisturizer dupe ?Glamglow Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer
Does this irritate the skin because of the perfume?
Has anyone tried this product and does it have an illuminating tint to give a highlighting effect?
Start your review of Glamglow Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer!
Neenah
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER! It smells SO good like strawberry starburst. It leaves my skin feeling smooth. This is shimmery/glowy on the skin. Packaging is cute. I will definitely be buying this again. Would highly recommend.
I have this in nude glow. I love it! I wear it alone most days but sometimes mix it with a light foundation. By itself it has a tiny bit of coverage and an amazing glow. It doesn’t settle into wrinkles. Smells nice too.
Glamglow Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer uploaded by MeawTheCatz T.
This moisturizer is more like a primer to me because of the 'glow factor' and it doesn't keep my skin moisturized. It doesn't break me out and smells nice, so that's great. The glow is subtle for me because I got so tanned last summer. I actually like its subtlety and use this moisturizer on my no-makeup days.
Frazier Park
Purchased at: Sephora
This is like a highlighter but a moisturizer like your not really wearing makeup. Super Shinny. I love it. The smell is amazing. It dose squeeze out super fast, I wish it wouldn’t. I will be buying again.
Pink Hill , NC
This smells heavenly! I love this moisturize. I have bought this same moisturizer three times. It lasts awhile and works great. The price is a little high for a moisturizer but it is a glam glow product.
Amherst , NY
Glamglow Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer uploaded by aaya A.
Purchased at: Sephora
A very cool moisturizer that differs from all refreshments, gives serenity and shine to the skin. I liked it very much. I bought it from Sephora and I want to buy it
I absolutely love this moisturizer! I love to wear it by itself when I'm not wearing a lot of makeup. It gives you a beautiful glow that lasts! It makes you look so fresh and it smells so good too. I would definitely recommend this product. I wouldn't suggest it if you have oily skin.
Savannah
GLAMGLOW® Glowstarter™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer is an excellent product. While leaving the skin hydrated and creating a natural glow, it goes on smoothly and smells terrific!
Laramie, WY
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this illuminating moisturizer for free at Sephora and I fell in love with it!! It does do its job to give you that subtle perfect glow that you need while moisturizing your skin. It's also good as a base for your makeup and will leave you that dewy healthy look even with the presence of makeup. It smells absolutely good but not in an overpowering way. I would 100% recommend it and it's a good investment for a good quality illuminating moisturizer!
Goodrich, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
The smell is super nice! The moisturizer aspect is pretty good, but isn’t my top of the top on the personal favs list. The Added illuminator is actually a perfect middle—not to much and not to subtle. I’m not gonna lie; as someone who hates any sort of foundation, I thought this was just going to be a fancy way of changing the packaging and disguising another cover up type product. I was wrong and pleasantly surprised!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...