BY GLAMGLOW #27 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Ready. Set. Glow.

Inspired by Hollywood skin. Always sexy, never shiny. This setting spray finishes your face makeup with a soft, cloud-like mist of mineral-rich charged waters, meaning your glow goes everywhere with you, no matter what. With a caffeine infusion it helps to wake up dull skin and instantly boost radiance, while a TEAOXI® complex of green, white, and red teas (a blend known to fight environmental stressors), works alongside other advanced ingredients to leave skin feeling hydrated, soothed, and smoothed.

GLAMTIP: Keep an extra bottle in the fridge for an ultra-energizing makeup-setting spritz.

Pair with GLOWSTARTER™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer for the ultimate illuminated glow.

How To Use:

Hold bottle 6-8 inches away from face and mist evenly. Can be applied anytime, anywhere to refresh your glow.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin,Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Red Tea) LeafExtract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (YellowTea) Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose, DisodiumPhosphate, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum),Limonene, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Sephora
  • "it’s actually a pretty good setting spray. i cannot say i am surprised though because glam glow is usually pretty great. it’s good for my oily skin type and i think it would work for any skin type. it keeps my makeup lasting and feels good on my skin and does not stay looking wet all day." in 22 reviews
  • "i absolutely love this makeup setting spray it is very hydrating and it comes in a beautiful hotpink bottle with silver stars its lightweight and helps my makeup to stay in place all day" in 11 reviews
  • "is this stuff magic in a bottle?? no, not really….but, it sure is beautiful to look at. i had put off buying this for quite a while because so far i hadn’t found a setting spray that really works. this stuff is really expensive for what it is (basically really good smelling water). if you’ve been following me, you know i’m a fan of most of glam glow’s line. the full sized bottle of this bad boy is only 3.7oz and retails for $32, or you can buy the tiny .95oz size for $16usd. in this case, it’s probably best to buy the small size and try it to see if you like it. it definitely has it’s pluses and minuses.what it promises to do:a hydrating, refreshing setting mist that perfects and finishes makeup, energizes skin, and boosts radiance for an instant, sexy hollywood glow.i’ll start with the pros here. the mister on this bottle is better than any other i have seen on the market. they really got it right with that one! it is such a very fine mist and the pump is a slow spray so it lessens the amount you need to use but you still feel like you’re getting quite a bit out. i don’t find the need to use a brush to sweep over this after i have misted my face, which is really nice too! it smells pretty good too…kind of a sweet coconut smell.the cons?? well…i’m not really sure if it actually works to set my makeup. in my mind, if i’m not sure if it is working, then it probably isn’t working, right?? now if you buy this as  just a skin refresher you’ll probably like it, but at this price point, it would be hard to justify that. i’m not saying it doesn’t work, but i am saying it doesn’t wow me, it doesn’t knock my socks off, and it’s definitely not the cats pajamas. that said, i’ll continue to use it, and if i notice a difference i’ll definitely update this review, but….in the meantime, once it runs out, i won’t be repurchasing. i’ll definitely keep the pretty bottle though! maybe i’ll even fill it up with water and take it to the pool with me as a mist! save your money, if you really must try it, pick up the trial size…it’s not as good of a “value”, but you likely won’t want to get the larger size.
    *update* i've been using this about a week now and i actually have noticed my makeup lasting a few hours longer than normal...so , great news! it's not just a gimmick!
    " in 10 reviews
Dayna L.
Covington
I have used a TON of different sprays in the last couple years and this one is one of my favorites! I'm in my mid 40's so from time to time mother nature creeps up rearing her ugliness onto my face and the hot flashes get so bad that you can actually see my cheeks turning red even under makeup. I know this spray does not advertise this but one quick spritz and my skin is INSTANTLY calmed! I don't know how or why but it works! Sets my makeup in place all day with a very light feel. Even on days that I don't wear makeup I still find myself spritzing this on my face throughout the day. Its THAT GOOD! Oh and did I mention the smell?? I absolutely love it! It reminds me of the push up pops we used to eat as a kid. Creamy orange. Love it!
Margaret A.
Rockville, MD
This setting spray surprised me! I have my go-to products and was hesitant to try out a new, high end spray. The mist on this one is SUPER fine so it almost feels like nothing is happening. I’m used to other sprays which make my face feel damp after immediate application. But this one definitely does the job! It didn’t feel too drying and really worked well with any makeup I used. I definitely recommend picking up the mini travel size to test it out before committing to the full size bottle as it is a little pricey. 4/5 because it’s not my all time favorite and wish the mist wasn’t as fine.
Taylor D.
Aurora, IL
Such an underrated spray! It’s like Mac fix + only it smells amazing and the bottle is adorable. I use this as a finishing spray to really melt all my makeup into my skin, it won’t make your makeup last all night but I don’t use it for that, if I wanted that I’d look for a spray with alcohol in it (majority of long lasting sprays will have alcohol in the ingredients). This does exactly what I need it too, it smells like creamsicles, the spray is such a fine mist no camel spitting spray, and like I said the packing is adorable!
Megs 🖤.
Milwaukee
This smells sooo good and fruity! The nozzle on the spray is very nice and creates a fine even mist that is perfect for setting makeup! This is a bit expensive for a setting spray but it is glamglow. Available at Sephora. Works well but there are definitely cheaper alternatives. The scent of this is what keeps me buying! GLAMGLOW® Glowsetter™ Makeup Setting Spray
Morgan G.
Fort Benning, GA
This one is my number one! It’s hands down my favorite! It smells amazing! I spray a little on my make up brushes while I’m doing my make up and then a just a few sprays after I’m done putting on my make up. I work for 12 hours and when I get off my make up looks like I just put it on. I use it everyday and I can’t go with it!
Alexis M.
Glendale, AZ
I was scared to try a new setting spray but my sister told me about this spray and I had to try it. I absolutely love it (: sheer mist just like the Tatcha setting spray. Helps my makeup stay in place and doesn't make my skin feel all wet. Sets quickly for a nicely set makeup look. I recommend. Bought this baby at Sephora.
Autumn M.
Corydon
This setting spray has a good scent and feels light and smooth. Keeps makeup looking fresh. My only concern is that since I've started using it my fave has been getting dry skin patches. But I will say I am not 100% Sure this is what is causing dry skin. Has anyone else had this problem with this product?
Jennifer S.
Middleburg Hts, OH
I am a big fan of Glamglow so when this was released, I knew I had to go for it and give it a shot. This spray is a very fine mist which I like because it doesn’t make my face feel too wet after I first spray. I use this a few times a week to set my makeup, give it a bit of a glow/slight dewy finish, and to also help make sure my makeup doesn’t look too cakey. The smell is amazing - not overpowering and doesn’t irritate my skin. I’d definitely repurchase.
Danielle B.
Sterling, CT
Let’s start by talking about the packaging. It’s a hot pink bottle with silver stars. It’s super adorable. The spray is super lightweight and makes my makeup stay alll day. I do think that it is a little over priced. It worked really well on my skin. It helps it hydrate without looking oily. I would buy this product again, but a little goes a long way.
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
Girl, let me tell you how this spray BLESSED me! Are you sitting? Good, 'cause this spray will knock you off your feet AND get you prince charming! First things first, I'll be honest. I never used make up setting sprays until my friend raved on and on about Urban Decay's "All Nighter Long-Lasting" Setting Spray. I caved. I mean anything to stop me from turning into the sweaty swamp monster around midnight at the club, you know what I mean? So basically, I sweat. A lot. So bad that my makeup literally gets washed away after a night of dancing and I'm a total mess after. Armed with the "elixir of gods" I took on Vegas... and long story short, it failed me.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Is this product worth purchasing? Does this work well? If you prefer another setting spray, which one do you prefer?
Lauline G.
What exactly does this do for your skin? Also, what is the scent?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
I wanna try this but glamglow is expensive :/ worth the hype?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
How is this compared to Urban Decays setting sprays ?

back