BY GLAMGLOW #15 in Setting Spray

GLOWSETTER is formulated with Mineral-Rich Charged Waters infused with Caffeine and GLAMGLOW's signature TEAOXI® technology which contains a complex blend of Green, Red, and White Tea (a blend known to fight environmental stressors) to wake up dull, tired skin and give makeup a smooth, non-powdery finish!

GLOWSETTER’s weightless, ultra-fine mist makes each spritz feel like walking into a soft cloud while the formula works to instantly soothe and refresh the skin with a burst of mineral-rich hydration for the ultimate Hollywood finish. This sexy glow-setting water is your skin refresher and makeup perfector in one!

Buy on Sephora
Cortni S.
Durham, NC
Review for: GLAMGLOW GLOWSETTER(TM) Makeup Setting Spray 3.7 oz/ 110 mL
Ahh and yet another GlamGlow love! Im not huge into setting sprays like,at ALL! But im all about that glow life and that sexy Hollywood glow that's promised? Yeahhh,they didn't lie! LOVE that it smells oh soooo good,cute hot pink bottle to sex up my beauty cabinet,and did i mention it WORKS!?! If you love a nice glow w/o having to put alotta effort into it or "embracing that natural oily-ness" this isshh is for you mama!  GLAMGLOW GLOWSETTER™ Makeup Setting Spray
Tabatha A.
Citrus Springs
Review for: GLAMGLOW GLOWSETTER(TM) Makeup Setting Spray 3.7 oz/ 110 mL
This is by far my favorite make up setting spray. And its also the most expensive at 32 dollars a bottle. But its also a pretty good size bottle so you get your moneys worth. The bottle gives a really nice fine mist when you spray it which is nice, because others iv tried can been thick and leave big drops on your face which can sometimes ruin your makeup. I also love, love, love the smell of this spray. It just reminds me of a barbie doll I had in the 90's.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: GLAMGLOW GLOWSETTER(TM) Makeup Setting Spray 3.7 oz/ 110 mL
I love GlamGlow products, I use their masks and their cleansers. Of course I had to try out their setting spray. It smells amazing and not to mention the bottle is freaking pink! This is one of my favorite setting sprays in my collection!
Bobby W.
Jermyn, PA
Review for: GLAMGLOW GLOWSETTER(TM) Makeup Setting Spray 3.7 oz/ 110 mL
This gives me the extra boost of hydration my skin needs going into the winter. It makes my matte foundation have the most perfect natural skin effect while locking it on all day! An absolute must have, and the smell.. So Yummy!
Maegan A.
Review for: GLAMGLOW GLOWSETTER(TM) Makeup Setting Spray 3.7 oz/ 110 mL
I LOVE this product and it is my favorite one for summer. It keeps makeup on all day and keeps your skin matte but still glowing. It's also super super lightweight and smells kinda like candy but not overwhelmingly so. I usually spray this after putting on translucent powder and it keeps everything in place all day. Will be buying again.
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
Review for: GLAMGLOW GLOWSETTER(TM) Makeup Setting Spray 3.7 oz/ 110 mL
Is this stuff magic in a bottle?? No, not really….BUT, it sure is beautiful to look at. I had put off buying this for quite a while because so far I hadn’t found a setting spray that really works. This stuff is really expensive for what it is (basically really good smelling water). If you’ve been following me, you know I’m a fan of most of Glam Glow’s line. The full sized bottle of this bad boy is only 3.7oz and retails for $32, or you can buy the tiny .95oz size for $16USD. In this case, it’s probably best to buy the small size and try it to see if you like it. It definitely has it’s pluses and minuses.What it promises to do:A hydrating, refreshing setting mist that perfects and finishes makeup, energizes skin, and boosts radiance for an instant, sexy Hollywood glow.I’ll start with the pros here. The mister on this bottle is better than any other I have seen on the market. They REALLY got it right with that one! It is such a very fine mist and the pump is a slow spray so it lessens the amount you need to use but you still feel like you’re getting quite a bit out. I don’t find the need to use a brush to sweep over this after I have misted my face, which is really nice too! It smells pretty good too…Kind of a sweet coconut smell.The cons?? Well…I’m not really sure if it actually works to set my makeup. In my mind, if I’m not sure if it is working, then it probably isn’t working, right?? Now if you buy this as  just a skin refresher you’ll probably like it, but at this price point, it would be hard to justify that. I’m not saying it doesn’t work, but I AM saying it doesn’t wow me, it doesn’t knock my socks off, and it’s definitely NOT the cats pajamas. That said, I’ll continue to use it, and if I notice a difference I’ll definitely update this review, but….In the meantime, once it runs out, I won’t be repurchasing. I’ll definitely keep the pretty bottle though! Maybe I’ll even fill it up with water and take it to the pool with me as a mist! Save your money, if you really must try it, pick up the trial size…it’s not as good of a “value”, but you likely won’t want to get the larger size.
*Update* I've been using this about a week now and I actually HAVE noticed my makeup lasting a few hours longer than normal...So , great news! It's not just a gimmick!
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
Review for: GLAMGLOW GLOWSETTER(TM) Makeup Setting Spray 0.95 oz/ 28 mL
i had a example for this product and i'm so happy i did try it i really liked,the smell is so smooth i think it will be great for any type of skin is a great product i will like to buy a bigger size to use it more often to get to know more about it my self
Review for: GLAMGLOW GLOWSETTER(TM) Makeup Setting Spray 0.95 oz/ 28 mL
Such a cute portable setting spray for on the go. When I travel I take this with me whenever. The spray part was awesome and misty at first and wasn't splatchy. But overtime it got a little spotty so I stopped using it. Maybe it was just my bottle, but I doubt it. Overall it's a good product!
Carrie S.
Ukiah, CA
This setting spray smells amazing and leaves your skin looking dewy all day! It is one of my favorites. It doesn't hurt that the packaging is beautiful and looks great on your vanity!
Amber M.
Maplewood
This product is amazing I love how you can stick it in your fridge and once you are done applying your makeup you can spray it on and it so refreshing and feels so amazing. I have nothing bad to say about this product you will love it and I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
Is this product worth purchasing? Does this work well? If you prefer another setting spray, which one do you prefer?
Lauline G.
What exactly does this do for your skin? Also, what is the scent?
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
I wanna try this but glamglow is expensive :/ worth the hype?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
How much does this go for??
Lillian R.