BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Heather S.
Arnold, MO
No. Glam glow this mask was a miss. Formula seems overly diluted. Nowhere near as effective as the original. Glitter is sharp and pokes skin.
Cathryn S.
This mask is quite nice, it definitely took care of firming. Minimized pores and made my skin very smooth, but just a bit too drying for me.
Kaitlynn M.
Jonesville
Loved all the sparkles!!! Made my skin feel super clean and tight after using it. Did dry it out a little but oh well I loved all the glitter
Kayla L.
phoenix
Love this mask feels amazing on my skin and I’d definitely recommend for dry and dull skin!! It’s make you GLOWWWW!! The packaging is so cute
Haven F.
Raceland, LA
Love all glamglow products! Makes my skin look amazing after I use but is not a mask that I can use more than 1-2 a week or I will break out
Emily B.
Mastic
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask is one of my favorites. It makes my skin feel super firm and refreshed. The color and the sparkle in the mask is also super pretty!
madison m.
Stamford
Amazing glitter, feels as Great as it looks. makes my skin feel fresh and takes out all the nasties. cute packaging, glitter is a must have.
katie v.
Lowell, MI
I love this mask! So fun aesthetically but I also feel like my skin is so tight and radiant after using it I would definitely buy this again!
Idaly S.
This firming treatment is one of my favorite items I use it all the time and it keeps my face very clear and clean!! I recommend buying it!!
Bomb g.
Los Angeles
Best affordable things for you.Not very pricey accesories. Nice collections, nice scent, amazing and great and gorgeous choosing. Nice brands
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
How much do you like this product?
Marissa S.
Livonia, NY
Did this product burn anyone else’s face? I I took it off before dried all the way cuz it burned so bad, my face was super red in all areas applied. GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment