BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

A&J D.
The sickeningly sweet scent is overpowering. Love the glitter in it though, makes the product fun to apply and wear. Very cute packaging although I think that’s mostly what you’re paying for. No I wouldn’t buy this again, it’s a bit overpriced for what it delivers.
Hannah B.
I saw this everywhere on Instagram so I had to buy it. I excepted the glitter to hurt, but I didn't feel a thing! The glitter isn't sharp and it didn't poke me at all. It really cools the skin and makes it looking very clear.
Danyelle V.
This possibly the cutest mask ever. There are dozens glitters of different shapes and colors. I got it from sephora. My skin feels nice and smooth after each use. The glitters can scratch you if you apply it too aggressively
Andreina P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the brand but this one didn’t work out for me, maybe because I have sensitive skin but I broke out whenI used it and I think a product like this should work for everybody. So if you have sensitive skin don’t try it.
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
This mask is so fun. I like the original formula but the sparkles and stars really caught my eye. The glitter is irritating to me so this mask is really a novelty. I think I’ll go back to the original formula when this runs out.
Brandon S.
Conway
Firstly it smells wonderful. I enjoyed the fact it was a peel off mask. It’s one of the few masks I’ve ever tried that I noticed results after one use. Left my skin smooth and reduced texture. Would definitely recommend
Taylor N.
This is a super fun mask, as far as looks go. With that being said, I didnt love the first feeling after I out the mask on. It dried super fast which is nice and peeling it off was okay, i was excited that I didnt have to "wipe it off" except for all the glitter fall out that stayed on my face so I had to sit and scratch all the left over glitter off my face. I'll finish up the product, but not sure I'd buy this particular mask again.
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
Love this mask! It’s insta worthy and works wonders for my skin. It leaves my skin hydrated yet firm. It smells amazing. And let’s be real, I bought this for the packaging and how it looks on. It working was just a bonus.
Megan K.
North Charleston
I saw results immediately once I took it off I absolutely loved it it’s extremely hard to find products these days that genuinely work. I would know know I have struggled with acne since I was a child but this helped clear me up and it was fun to use
casey k.
I love this mask. The packaging is nice and the formula is great. The glitter in the mask isn’t irritating to my skin and doesn’t scratch. It’s a bit of a high end production because of the price but it’s definitely worth it! I’d recommend this to anyone.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?