BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Aliyah M.
I love this it makes my skin for so smooth after using. For first timers it might sting a little but it does what it’s suppose to do.
Tiffany A.
Madison
Love this mask. Peels off easily and makes my face very soft. Leaves glitter in my hair for days sometimes even with daily washes.
Morgan M.
Ann Arbor
I LOVED this mask, I use it about once a month - it shrinks the appearance of my pores and gives me a smooth looking finish!
Carol B.
Los Angeles
Like the my little pony Luna one just has less glitter. It’s $60 and smells odd. It may do different things on others skin though.
Alexis R.
imperial beach
I love glam glow in general, and I support them because there natural,fun and mostly cheap. Highly recommend to friends and family.
Valeria G.
also won’t be buying this because i don’t get why put glitter on it because doesn’t that just stay in your face i just don’t get it
Amanda S.
I absolutely love glam glow. The glitter mask is amazing. It is gently and easy on your skin. It’s a little expensive but worth it.
lisa h.
I love this mask! I definitely works great! I liked the smell too. I love how sparkly it is! I would probably repurchase this item.
LJ H.
I originally tried this out because of instagram videos. At first I was a little skeptical, but after a while my skin feels great!
Khrystina V.
Covina
It was just a little much it did not work for me my skin got really dry with this one all the glitter in it was just allot going on
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?