BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

lindsay g.
United States
Gravity mud is hands down one of my go to masks!!! I love the way my skin feels and smells after using! My skin had never looked better.
Arianna A.
American
I love this product it is so cute and I love it. I also have really sensitive skin and I doesn't make me all red and I don't want to dye
Donna H.
Glendale , CA
I bought this for my daughter and she loved it her skin look great after not to mention how cool it looked on she even snapped a picture
Adebola J.
Hampton, GA
I haven’t really seen anything special about this glitter mask but it actually tightens my pores. I will continue using it for my pores.
Janae I.
Grand Ledge
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. This product makes my face feel so clean and supper soft!!GLAMGLOW® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment
Ashley M.
Wilmington, NC
Didn't work well for me. Would love to try other products from them to see if it would work better. Hesitating to buy more though.
Valerie R.
This GlamGlow mask is amazing!! I immediately fell in love with it when I first tried it! This mask leaves your skin feeling amazing!!
Lupe C.
Los Angeles
It was okay. After I put in and after it dried you could see the amount of pores I had and how oily my skin was after washing my face.
megan w.
Glitter mask=awesome!! This is all I need I don't have bad skin really so I'm not sure on how it would work for some but great for me!
maria o.
Pacoima
I love the glam glow glitter mask. it leaves your skin looking flawless and plus my child loves to see me put it in so is a plus for me
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?