BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Bailey O.
Tulsa, OK
Love it. I'd definetly gift this product to others if I had the opportunity too. GLAMGLOW® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment
Deanne C.
East Lansing , MI
Super fun to use and leaves my skin feeling sooooo soft and great. I have a glow when I take this off and the glitter doesn’t irritate me.
Carroll G.
Liked this product but the glitter freaked me out. My skin felt firm afterward, so it did what it said. Not sure if I would buy this again.
Crystal G.
Huntington Park
This mask gave my skin a lift exactly what I was expecting this product did not disappoint. I am absolutely in love with this product
Mayra C.
Sacramento, CA
This is a good face mask. I was worried about the glitter at first but it wasn’t a problem. It left my face feeling smooth and hydrated.
Gretchen
This mask is a lot of fun and something different from what I’m used to. I found it gentle, but firming, and I loved the glitter aspect.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀laurelwade16 L.
richmond
I took a star away because of how pricey it is for the amount you get. Although this was definitely one of my favorite face masks to use!
lindsay g.
United States
Gravity mud is hands down one of my go to masks!!! I love the way my skin feels and smells after using! My skin had never looked better.
longhair b.
Ballwin
It dries out really fast and I didn’t see any added benefits to my face. However, I did have a lot of breakouts so maybe it was working?
Adebola J.
Hampton, GA
I haven’t really seen anything special about this glitter mask but it actually tightens my pores. I will continue using it for my pores.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?