BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Shannon T.
Worcester, MA
My friend works at Sephora and got a free sample I tried out. It’s really pretty and smells good. The glitter is fun. Kinda felt like burning on my face and it’s really expensive to buy the real thing. I’d recommend as like a treat yourself thing or girls night face mask, but I don’t know if it’s totally worth $70.
Nana G.
Leaves your skin smooth, would recommend this product with people with troubled skin. It helps get all the dirt from your pores and leaves your skin really nice!
Julia A.
I loved this mask! I thought that it was so pretty! I also love peel off masks so it was very good. It left my skin feeling new and soft. I got this product online. It was my first time using it and I do not regret! I would recommend thus to everyone out there I love this mask!
Brittany V.
Forked River , NJ
LOVE THIS!!! Definitely worked in tightening my problem areas. Super effective product and super cute! You can buy this at ulta or Sephora!!! It smells amazing. The price is steep, but my expectations were definitely met. Can’t say enough good things about this! Look forward to trying more glam glow products.
Roxanna O.
PT CHARLOTTE, FL
I do not have this product but I'm dying to try it. I've heard good testimonies about this mask, which promises to moisturize your skin without leaving any residue of the product! will it be true?
Mary R.
Lexington, KY
At first I was skeptical about this product. All the hype building up around it and the actual glitter in the mask had me a little uneasy with very low expectations. BUT I have to say that I was very impressed by the formula in this mask as as the results! My skin felt and looked noticeably more glowy! And very soft. Love it! Would definitely recommend.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I’m a Sephora employee so I received an early sample of this before the release date and I am OBSESSED. I was skeptical about glitter in a mask but is incapsulated in the mask so nothing scratches the skin. Came off in one easy peel, my skin felt and looked great after and it was so pretty!!!
Charlize c.
Marietta, GA
This product is really nice and I love that they made it black with fun sparkles but the product didn't do too much firming on my skin and the price is crazy expensive for the amount of product u get.
Miranda Y.
Corp Christi, TX
Love love love Glam glow. I have almost every product and never have they disappointed. The gravity mud is my favorite type of mask. The simmer and glitter just makes it more fun to do masks. The glitter does rinse off easy. I love the way my face feels after. So tight and firm.
María A.
Charlotte, NC
I use this mask twice per week, and I love it. I have normal skin with a dry t-zone and regular sized pores. My skin is not necessarily sensitive but certain masks and cleansers do cause me irritation, which I haven’t experienced with this. It leaves me skin feeling tight and soft, and is too cute not to Snapchat in!
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
How much do you like this product?
Marissa S.
Livonia, NY
Did this product burn anyone else’s face? I I took it off before dried all the way cuz it burned so bad, my face was super red in all areas applied. GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment