BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Tray ✨.
This mask is so fun and so pretty! I don’t think it did much for my skin, but it made for some great selfies and it would be great for a girls night!
Ariana G.
Honestly I used this product so long ago not a 100% how it worked but I’ve had good luck with the other product so I trust I enjoyed this one as well
NiaMCrider C.
Fort Worth
With all the hype of the glitter masks I had to try it! My daughter put it on my face and she loves it! I love the glitter in it. It cleaned my face!
Monika P.
Deptford
It smelled good, glam glow has been making products that always smell good and you can actually see a difference. It helps take make off also!
Shelbee N.
Love this mask! It did help with firming but feel it needs to be used consistently to achieve results. Love the glitter, makes for a fun girls night.
Morgan R.
Love this mask! Totally met my Needs. Besides being fun it really firms. I Purchased mine from Sephora.com. I highly Recommend that this mask.
Claudia F.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I’ve used this product a few times & can already tell my face feels a bit more firm. It’s a fun mask to use and I look forward to continue using it.
Lizette C.
Santa Rosa
Doesn't really work for me but I think it would work for other people not a big fan of this one.and no it did not meet my expectations disappointing
Samantha M.
Martinsburg, WV
Great results. Product is kinda chunky. Will buy again. Not disappointed with the results. Wish the jar size was a bit larger for the price you pay.
Aubree F.
Ripley
Definitely firms the skin and has long lasting results. The mask is very refreshing and applies gently even though there are chunks of glitter in it.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?