BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

rachel g.
Ohio
I love the glitter its so extra and also doesnt bother my skin! I lpve how you can feel this mask literally tightening the skin!
Cameron T.
Warrensburg
Great product for my skin that helps clear up any extra oils I had and helped dry up acne without drying out my skin too much.
Bree B.
Loved how this made my skin feel. When I took it off my skin felt fresh from the spa. Helped my pores look smaller too.
carrie k.
america
Makes me Feel good and fresh it wakes m e up. Gets .e ready to go on the am. smells good does its job I will gladly use again if I can get it price is good and its good size
Marina S.
Philadelphia, PA
Everything glam glow is my favorite. This mask feels amazing,
You wake up and actually feel a difference.
Alexandria B.
Not only is this mask so pretty and cool, but it actually is a GOOD face mask. After using, my skin feels so soft and smooth. It is pretty pricey, but worth it.
Lex N.
San Antonio , Tx
I’m very extra when it comes to my face so the glitter just added extra to me , although the mask was very nice as well did good on my skin left a good result .
Estefania M.
Greece, NY
Omg loves this product so much , does exactly what it says it would and so cute to put on . It’s gentle on the skin . A bit pricey but it met my expectations.
Cynia N.
Birmingham, AL
This mask does what it says. My skin felt firmer after using it and the sparkles and glitter didn't irritate my skin. Super cool to look at and selfie worthy.
Alyssa D.
I got this for the first time as a sample at Sephora, and i was in love within seconds! This is a face mask you can see work while wearing! Worth every penny!!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?