BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Claire B.
Chicago
GLAMGLOW® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment left my skin feeling soft and glowing. Wonderful formula. The color and texture felt very high quality.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
Glam glow products leaves my skin clear, soft and beautiful. This produce does exactly what it says it does. I’ve never been more comfortable in my own skin. I recommend them to everyone they have something for all skin types.
Rosa S.
Not the best mask out there. Having glitter on you face doesn't really have any benefits that I know of. Didn't do much for my skin. Fun to use but that's about it
Christina D.
Valrico
This mask is great. It made my face feel very refreshed. Only reason I gave 4 stars is because it is a little high priced and it was a little difficult and messy to remove. Other than that, amazing product just like all of GlamGlows products !
Violeta V.
I loved this treatment. Not only it’s super cute but it helped out a lot with my skin. I loved the packaging and even though it is a little expensive it was totally worth it. I got it from Nordstrom and I would recommend it
Nana G.
Leaves your skin smooth, would recommend this product with people with troubled skin. It helps get all the dirt from your pores and leaves your skin really nice!
Katelyn W.
Indianapolis , IN
This mask is super firming and does work super well but is also super pricey for what it is. Even though I would still probably buy it again.
rachel g.
Ohio
I love the glitter its so extra and also doesnt bother my skin! I lpve how you can feel this mask literally tightening the skin!
Cameron T.
Warrensburg
Great product for my skin that helps clear up any extra oils I had and helped dry up acne without drying out my skin too much.
Bree B.
Loved how this made my skin feel. When I took it off my skin felt fresh from the spa. Helped my pores look smaller too.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?