BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Angela A.
Fresno
I really liked this product the only thing that made me nervous was the glitter due to having glitter in my eye once and had to go to the doctor for it . Made my skin soft and is fun product to use with my kid.
Callahan S.
Wadley, AL
This was such a cute facial mask! Not only are you glitzed out in cute glitter but it also makes your face smooth and soft. I also loved the fact it was easy to peel off
Grace C.
Best mask ever!!! Worth every penny. Does exactly what it says it will not to mention it’s SO fun! The sparkles aren’t left on your face like I assumed they would be. everyone needs this mask!
Amber B.
Youngsville, LA
This mask was just okay for me. I didn’t notice any difference in my pores, and since masks like this are messy and hard work in my opinion, I want to see good results.
blake H.
Fresno, CA
It’s glam glow mask works the same as the traditional mask but for some reason these glitter masks dry so much faster than the original masks but they work just as well
Samantha G.
new york
Oh yes now this one I love to put on my face after it cleanse everything my skin feels fresh. I’m not just saying that it’s true . Trust me once you get your hands on it you’ll be buying more than one .
willow b.
United States
Its very popular and it looks cute but it always leaves my face very red afterwards and I don't feel it tingle or itch when its on my face so I'm not sure what it does.
🌙Luna🌙 L.
Round rock, TX
Maybe it's the sparkle... Maybe it's bc it's Glamglow but maybe it's both. I love this mask. It's so much fun. Oh yeah and it awesome at firming and clearing my skin.
Kat L.
Belvidere, IL
Love the feeling of the mask but don't come with a brush to put the mask on and the stars like to stay on your face after you peel the mask of but other then that smells gram and feels amazing
Rebeca R.
Me encanto el sentimiento que deja en mi piel increíble la volveré a comprar!!!
Además increíble presentación y fórmula super girly!! Me fascino la recomiendo muchísimo!!
Innovadora y única
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
How much do you like this product?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?