BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora
Bri M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Let’s be honest- i purchased this because there was glitter involved. I have only purchased the product once. The packaging was clean and the container was average. A little pricey but a fun experience overall. Probably won’t purchase again though.
Samantha M.
Enosburg Fls, VT
I really, really wanna try this! I've heard soo many good things about it so far. I'm praying I get this for Christmas or maybe, just as a thank you gift! I have tried so many different Mud's and by far, this looks the best and results are totally in all the reviews. I'm psyched! Hopefully I'll be able to review with a great pic of me wearing the mask soon. I want this badly! Ooooh, so pretty. When pretty & healthy / good for you come into play, what better can anyone ask for?
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Tori K.
ogden
On my skin this product didn’t work out. I’d be very open to try other treatments but this one was very disappointing aside if the packaging. I expected so much more especially from all the stellar reviews. But no I wouldn’t personally recommend this.
Katy K.
All I can say about this is...what is the point? It hurts to peel off if you accidentally get it too close to any hair. God help you if you have peach fuzz anywhere on your face. I just feel it was super gimmicky. The glitter is the selling point to make it fun to put pictures on social media...
Cassidy W.
I just purchased this face mask 5 days ago and I’ve been using it ever since. This mask has literally saved my life it is soooo gorgeous great for taking selfies with it on but not only is it cute it works amazing. My face broke out and by applying it just once it dried away all of my acne
Sarah H.
Gays, IL
I freaking love glamglow. I have yet to find a product I’m not in love with. I see results instantly on most products and just feel better about me and my skin after I’ve treated my skin to it. It is a truly wonderful woman with amazing products.
Alexis C.
Independence, MO
I had fairly high expectations for Glam Glows masks but I was disappointed with their new glitter masks. Normally, I’d expect their masks to clean out pores and make skin soft, but with the glitter added, it just makes it clumpy and ineffective
Becky M.
Athens, AL
Such a fun face mask! Both I and my husband tried this glitter mask, and it is the same firming treatment as the original mask, just with some sparkle! It gives an immediate cooling effect on the skin and it peels off easily once it’s dry.
Nicole B.
Bridgeport, CT
This mask is a tad gimmicky in my opinion. That being said it is really fun to use and take selfies with it on. I used it multiples times and took pictures but my skin did not feel any different after peeling off the mask. In fact, it’s quite frustrating because the glitters stick around. I had to use a cotton round and micellar water to get off the rest of the glitter. The only reason it got two stars is for how fun it was to use and send pictures/FaceTime my friends. Would not buy again.
Alane B.
Phoenix
Read the instructions before using this so that you can manage expectations. It really does make your skin tight and soft, and makeup applies perfectly over it. But the results only last 3 hours at the most. So save your makeup for last before a big event, and you’ll be pleased.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?