BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Ashley J.
Gretna
I have the original gravity mud and enjoy thAt one much more. The glitter is hard to spread in to a think layer. Looks great in photos but I will just use the original from now on.
Amber H.
Cairo , GA
Saw this one all over social media & had to try it for myself! I loveeee glitter & face masks so it’s a win win situation. Really fun to apply. So shiny and pretty. Really great brand and product. Would buy again
Sunev A.
Woodbridge, VA
These glam glow products really work well and do what they say! My face needs random spurs of other treatments sometimes, it likes to become immune to some products so I try to switch it up every now and then!
Roseann M.
Brooklyn , NY
It’s ok. It’s definitely not worth the hype. I thought the glitter was a cute feature. If you have any peach fuzz on your face, be prepared for pulling. It dries well. Leaves some glitter residue on your face. Not my favorite.
Itzel R.
Great packaging and the mask itself is very pretty with all the glitter added. Has a good smell and leave my skin super soft. It can be a bit hard to remove especially the glitter
lillian f.
THIS MASK IS SO NICE!!! the glitter in it makes it fun to use and it’s over all scent, packaging and results are just so good. it did help firm up my skin quite a bit and i definitely would purchase again!!
Ashleigh M.
I’m addicted to glitter so this was a must try for me, I really liked it and even got my friends to use it. I actually need to repurchase it because I used it up so quickly the first time I bought it, love!!
Imani W.
Lakewood , CA
This product is so fun and cute. I absolutely love glitter so when I seen this I just had to try it out I think it was different and nice to use it. Plus it leaves my skin glowing
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Talia S.
Glen Cove
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Great face mask that does everything I wanted. Gets rid of pimples, brightens face, and hydrated skin. A little on the expensive side but it’s definitely worth every penny in my opinion.
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
How much do you like this product?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?