BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Sharifah W.
Nice product. Pretty and sleek packaging. I love how it makes my skin feel. I will continue to purchase this product and others from this line. Glam glow did great on this face product.
Melany R.
Nashville
Really nice product makes your skin soft I bought this product a Sephora they always have it it can in very nice packaging it's a little pricey but it's so worth it I would recommend to my family and friends for sure
Addfernando M.
Douglasville
Awesome for Snaps if you want to look bouji! I love the great value, it is definitely worth the hype! And exceeded my expectations! It was very gentle on my skin, and I 10/10 recomend!!
𝒩𝑒𝑒𝓃𝒶’𝓈 𝑀.
Brooklyn Park
Works greatly on my combination skin, keeping it straight and clear, I didn’t get along with it first, I had pimples , then after a week it cleared up, you just got to get use to it!
Lauren L.
Very good product that makes the skin feel clean and refreshed. I got a mini size in my ipsy bag so I did not have to pay the full price, which I know if quite pricey. Overall a good product and would use again.
Amber H.
Cairo , GA
Saw this one all over social media & had to try it for myself! I loveeee glitter & face masks so it’s a win win situation. Really fun to apply. So shiny and pretty. Really great brand and product. Would buy again
Sunev A.
Woodbridge, VA
These glam glow products really work well and do what they say! My face needs random spurs of other treatments sometimes, it likes to become immune to some products so I try to switch it up every now and then!
Ashley J.
Gretna
I have the original gravity mud and enjoy thAt one much more. The glitter is hard to spread in to a think layer. Looks great in photos but I will just use the original from now on.
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
It's a very pretty mask. I love how sparkly it is. That's pretty much the only thing I enjoyed about it. I didn't notice any changes in my skin. Too expensive not to notice a change.
Ashleigh M.
I’m addicted to glitter so this was a must try for me, I really liked it and even got my friends to use it. I actually need to repurchase it because I used it up so quickly the first time I bought it, love!!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?