BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Kris M.
Tampa, FL
This was a fun mask to wear but I did not notice any difference after usage. My skin didn’t feel that much firmer. If anything, it was just fun to wear the mask and see the glitter as the mask dried.
Kat R.
Belvidere, IL
This was an exciting face mask. It didn't get much off besides some little baby hairs, but the appearance makes up for what it lacks. It smells nice and leaves my face very soft!! Super fun
Diana C.
Pico Rivera
This product literally has me in love with my face again. This is my first time using it but it’s soo gentle and makes my face nice and tight I love. It’s a bit pricey but I would defiantly recommend it to everyone ❤️😊
Emilie F.
Clinton
Awesome skin product and very cute with the glitter, I️ have used it twice and love it. It met the expectations that I️ had for it! Packaging is very cute and I️ would definitely buy this again and recommend to friends
Brooke W.
Cookeville , TN
Sooooooo glittery ✨ and sooooooo AMAZING!! I wasn’t shocked that I ❤️ d this mask when I tried it I LOVE EVERYTHING GLAMGLOW !! 🙌🏻❤️🙌🏻 But I literally felt a difference in the firmness of my skin in less than a few uses 🎉🤩❤️
Emmaleigh J.
Frametown
This was an amazing mask! It was so cute, I absolutely loved it. I recommend this to everybody. It works incredibly well, and it is super relaxing. I got it at Ulta Beauty & it was a good price for what it is worth.
haley g.
arlington
This is a really good product I found that it helped my skin a lot it was very uplifting almost like a Botox it was very harsh on the skin but it was easy to take off I bought it at Ulys
Addfernando M.
Douglasville
Awesome for Snaps if you want to look bouji! I love the great value, it is definitely worth the hype! And exceeded my expectations! It was very gentle on my skin, and I 10/10 recomend!!
Sharifah W.
Nice product. Pretty and sleek packaging. I love how it makes my skin feel. I will continue to purchase this product and others from this line. Glam glow did great on this face product.
Melany R.
Nashville
Really nice product makes your skin soft I bought this product a Sephora they always have it it can in very nice packaging it's a little pricey but it's so worth it I would recommend to my family and friends for sure
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?