BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Chaparritha F.
Richmond
Glam glow has done it again shoutout to you glamglow this firming treatment has really been a miracle to my skin has good value super effective never disappointing me definitely recommend this to others!
maddie v.
LOVE this product, what sold me on getting it was the idea of glitter in a face mask and i’m a sucker for cute packaging, i think it’s a bit over priced but overall it met my expectations, it’s very relaxing and fun to do with friends! :)
Joely D.
Harrisonburg, VA
love this so much, lifts my expression lines. It was better than I expected plus is gentle and who wouldn’t want to take a selfie on this, though it’s pricey. It’s worth the money and I would buy again.
Becky N.
This mask is fun and the results are great, my skin felt smoother and brighter after the first use. However if you do not apply the right amount or let it dry all the way through it is a pain to remove.
Monica M.
Newnan, GA
This mask was just okay. I received a sample from Sephora. I didn’t notice any change in my skin. The only positive about It is that it’s really cute w the glitter. Personally i think it’s over priced.
Laura R.
San Diego, CA
Such a cute mask but I feel like the glitter does interfere with the actual product being dispersed into my skin. I liked it but that was a bit disappointing overall it's a cute mask for a selfie but not too effective
Irlanda C.
I thought the glitter was going to hurt but when I applied with a brush, It didn’t feel like anything. It did lift & tighten my skin but the only problem is that it dried out my skin horribly
Caitlin B.
westminster, MD
I love the regular gravitymud mask so I tried this for fun. It doesn’t harden as well as the original does so it is more difficult to peel off. It also left pieces of glitter on my skin and in my hair.
Lacey B.
Granbury
GlamGlow is always a great “go-to” mask brand. There items are super Consistent and effective!!! The Gravitymud firming treatment truly works! I felt
That my skin was much tighter after using the mask!
Azul P.
Waseca
Very nice in skin really hydrating I have combustión skin so it does control my oils and help keep my skin glowing in all the right places it was also really fun to have on my face. I really recommend it it’s so ring to save up for
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
How much do you like this product?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?